Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Is it possible to grow Money Frm N100k To N303M in 5yrs via compound interest? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is it possible to grow Money Frm N100k To N303M in 5yrs via compound interest? (1730 Views)

5yrs Online Searching For Business Without A Single $...wasted Alot On E Book / What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. / Power Of Compound Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Is it possible to grow Money Frm N100k To N303M in 5yrs via compound interest? by olushowunm(m): 11:12pm On Feb 24, 2013
My name is Olu Showunmi-Bancrofts, i'm an Engineer by training and i'm an Entrepreneur, Farmer and Investor choosen...
This thread is meant to show Ambitious and Comfortable Nigerians who wish to be among forbes list in the next 20yrs, how to go about it.
I use to tell people, investing is harder than farming & this is what i have done over & over.
Investing requires you take calculated risks & get calculated rewards.
If you are able to get 10% return on capital per month while you add more each month, you will be amazed what you will built in 5years.
Lets imagine you have N100k free money every month and you start with that N100k, which get Return on capital of 10% /month, how do you stand in 60months(5years).
Unbelievable, you will end up with N303Million in 5 years.
Likewise if you start with N10K, you will end up with N30.3M & even someone with N1K per month will end up with N3.03M in 5years.
Now i just placed on your laps the eight wonder of the world (Compound Interests)..
Re: Is it possible to grow Money Frm N100k To N303M in 5yrs via compound interest? by olushowunm(m): 11:22pm On Feb 24, 2013
This was discovered by Albert Einstein and it baffles me how money grows so fast with time...
I have read a lot about quick money schemes on this forum and i laugh most of the times as it become the joke section to me. Well, i have about 10 investment vehicles i can help you to invest in depending on your risks appetitite... I can help with Stocks, Call & puts options, Commodities Futures, Index, Energy and Currency Futures, Forex spot, CFD'S, ETF'S, Real Estate, Bonds & T.Bills and others.
I'm a Personal Finance coach and i can help you draw up a good investment plan that can make you at least 10% per month, but you must be ready to work the plan or i can monitor for you for a fee.
Contact me if you are in need of such services...
My email is olushowunmi2@gmail.com and my phone is 08037687072.. Thanks
Re: Is it possible to grow Money Frm N100k To N303M in 5yrs via compound interest? by olushowunm(m): 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2013
@MOD... WHY IS THE LAST POST HIDDEN
Re: Is it possible to grow Money Frm N100k To N303M in 5yrs via compound interest? by raphrinco: 12:56am On Feb 25, 2013
In which business can one to pick up this interest?
olushowunm: FOR MORE INFORMATION, KINDLY MAIL ME ON OLUSHOWUNMI2@GMAIL.COM...
Re: Is it possible to grow Money Frm N100k To N303M in 5yrs via compound interest? by jamace(m): 1:01am On Feb 25, 2013
olushowunm: FOR MORE INFORMATION, KINDLY MAIL ME ON OLUSHOWUNMI2@GMAIL.COM...
Please share the information with us on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Is it possible to grow Money Frm N100k To N303M in 5yrs via compound interest? by olushowunm(m): 6:59am On Feb 25, 2013
@Jamace.. your questions was clearly answered in my second post, but it was hidden by the moderators and they have restored it "The principle of compound interest was discovered by Albert Einstein and it baffles me how money grows so fast with time... I have read a lot about quick money schemes on this forum and i laugh most of the times as it became my joke section of this forum. Well, i have about 10 investment vehicles i can help you to invest in depending on your risks appetitite... I can help with Stocks, Call & puts options, Commodities Futures, Index, Energy and Currency Futures, Forex spot, CFD'S, ETF'S, Real Estate, Bonds & T.Bills and others. I'm a Personal Finance coach and i can help you draw up a good investment plan that can make you at least 10% per month, but you must be ready to work the plan or i can monitor for you for a fee. Contact me if you are in need of such services... My email is olushowunmi2@gmail.com and my phone is 08037687072.. Thanks
Re: Is it possible to grow Money Frm N100k To N303M in 5yrs via compound interest? by born2boink(m): 8:15am On Feb 25, 2013
This is too good to be true, their are more on internal than the external advert here, how much have you end up with, if you have 303 million in your account, I don't think you will even have time to sshare your success for competition reason

2 Likes

Re: Is it possible to grow Money Frm N100k To N303M in 5yrs via compound interest? by arimahoseloka(m): 8:17am On Feb 25, 2013
Op pls can u explain in detail how to calculate d 100k investment plan. I rily dnt understand.
Re: Is it possible to grow Money Frm N100k To N303M in 5yrs via compound interest? by Knaruto(m): 9:40am On Feb 25, 2013
yeah bro plz explain how u calculate the interest cos i too dnt really understand
Re: Is it possible to grow Money Frm N100k To N303M in 5yrs via compound interest? by favinvest: 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2013
@op;

I jst wrote a short program on excel to do the calculation; what I got is 30.4M after 5yrs with 100k @ a compound interest of 10% per mth.

To get 303.9M u either use interest rate of 14.3% or 1M as a principal.

But dats a gud eye opener because I jst found at the same conditions above with an interest rate of 20% one is worth 5.6billion after 5yrs.

I think I will try and do interest breaking down ventures by this I meanrt if T.bills can give me abt 1% per mth; maybe fixed deposit combined with call up or commercial note give another 1%; then invest abt 2%. Etc etc until they all add up to 20% and I maintained it in 5yrs. Men na welcome billionaire club oooo lolx
Re: Is it possible to grow Money Frm N100k To N303M in 5yrs via compound interest? by segunjowo(m): 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2013
Don't come and bamboozle us here with your loud mouth o!
For a start, u need to know that there's no company or a venture in the whole world that can pay you 10% per month continuously for five years. What they can do for you is 10% PER ANNUM, not per month. If you give them 100k, say, January @10% p.a. At the end of Jan, you will be credited with 833.33 Naira. If you add the interest plus capital at february, you get 840.27 Naira to be added to your principal for March, and so on. On the other hand, if at the end of January you add another 100k plus the initial principal plus interest, you get 100k + 100,833 which is 200833 @ 10% p.a. This will mature to N202,506.6 compounded at Feb end. Repeat this process for Match and you get N305027.4, etc.
You need to know that saving 100k monthly for 5yrs will give you 6million. I didn't finish this calculation, but I can guess 10% interest on 100k monthly contribution compounded won't give you 15million.
Re: Is it possible to grow Money Frm N100k To N303M in 5yrs via compound interest? by vexing(m): 11:47pm On Feb 25, 2013
100k at 10% interest for 5year will give 30.4 million. you can calculate it buy using this formular
A= P(1+r)power 'n'
where A is amount, P is principal, r is interest/rate (remember to divide the interest by hundred, n is the period and it is raised to power. This is the best I can do, I don't have an equation editor.
Re: Is it possible to grow Money Frm N100k To N303M in 5yrs via compound interest? by vexing(m): 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2013
100k at 10% interest for 5year will give 30.4 million. you can calculate it buy using this formular
A= P(1+r)power 'n'
where A is amount, P is principal, r is interest/rate (remember to divide the interest by hundred), n is the period and it is raised to power. This is the best I can do, I don't have an equation editor.

(1)

Planetofbets Users Let's Meet Here / How To Receive Western Union Money Transfers Online Via Quickteller / How To Make Profit From Online Importation In Poor Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.