Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,701 members, 7,802,085 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Married Men Who Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Men Who Cheat (980 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. / Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men Who Cheat by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 25, 2013
A friend of mine(a guy) confided in me a while ago about his big cousin broda who is a medical doctor and dated his fiancee for five years. Now,he finally wants to settle down n went for an HIV test,turned out positive. Now this friend of mine is confused,he doesnt know if to tell his cousin's fiancee since his cousin hads made him promise not to tell her. I didnt know wat 2 tell him so I want nairalanders to help with suggestions or options. D gal is not aware cos the doctor dat did the test knows her fiance n was also sworn to secrecy.
Re: Married Men Who Cheat by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 25, 2013
Pls do tell.you'll be saving a life.and God will bless you
Re: Married Men Who Cheat by xynerise: 1:01am On Feb 25, 2013
So you want us to advise you not to tell the girl? My friend go and be a hero by telling her. She might love you who knows grin
Re: Married Men Who Cheat by Odunharry(m): 1:16am On Feb 25, 2013
only you can prevent d disaster that lies ahead,if the truth eventually cmes out...y not do it?
Re: Married Men Who Cheat by Mynd44: 3:25am On Feb 25, 2013
Is it not a crime?
Re: Married Men Who Cheat by Exponental(m): 5:25am On Feb 25, 2013
Just ask her if she knows her HIV status......she's likely positive too.
Re: Married Men Who Cheat by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 25, 2013
Mynd_44: Is it not a crime?

^^^^
Re: Married Men Who Cheat by free2ryhme: 6:46am On Feb 25, 2013
the truth is better but it will save a lot of mess if dis issue is properly addressed by all involved
Re: Married Men Who Cheat by dmcdad: 11:29am On Feb 25, 2013
Mynd_44: Is it not a crime?
Big one for that matter...
Re: Married Men Who Cheat by Mynd44: 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2013
dmcdad:
Big one for that matter...
I wonder ooo
Re: Married Men Who Cheat by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2013
Just imagine she was ur sister
Re: Married Men Who Cheat by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2013
You better tell her because in some churches before the pastors decide to conduct any wedding they require you must do a test in their church,infact some parents demand it so its better you tell her the truth now because if you decide to plant a seed of wickedness by marrying her,wickedness will not cease in your household,apart from all your kids getting infected,you will be spending a whole lot of money on your kids for antviral drugs for your entire family for as long as you live.its just not possible to get away with deliberate wickedness and inconsideration for the havoc you will be causing for others,let me not talk of the mental,emotional and psychological trauma you will cause for your wife and kids and your generation
Re: Married Men Who Cheat by Z8(m): 7:54am On Feb 26, 2013
Drop an anonymous note where she ll see it asking her to find out her and her spouse Hiv status and not reveal her motive for getting it shekina.if big cousin askes u if you sold him out deny it like a motherfucker
Re: Married Men Who Cheat by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2013
Tanx all but am a gal. D person in question is my male friend's cousin. I will relay ur suggestions to him because its his problem.
Re: Married Men Who Cheat by hardbody: 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2013
kimberluge: A friend of mine(a guy) confided in me a while ago about his big cousin broda who is a medical doctor and dated his fiancee for five years. Now,he finally wants to settle down n went for an HIV test,turned out positive. Now this friend of mine is confused,he doesnt know if to tell his cousin's fiancee since his cousin hads made him promise not to tell her. I didnt know wat 2 tell him so I want nairalanders to help with suggestions or options. D gal is not aware cos the doctor dat did the test knows her fiance n was also sworn to secrecy.

The topic is married men who cheat, right? Ok. Could please help me find a nexus between that topic and the scenario you just created. Am i missing something?
Re: Married Men Who Cheat by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
hardbody:

The topic is married men who cheat, right? Ok. Could please help me find a nexus between that topic and the scenario you just created. Am i missing something?
U gat a problem dude!
Re: Married Men Who Cheat by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2013
hardbody:

U gat a problem dude? Buzz off my thread,must u comment?

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of 2face Idibia & Annie Macaulay's Traditional Wedding Invitation / I'm so much in Luv Wit My Best Friend's Ex-girlfriend / Is It Bad Dating Or Marrying A Guy Or Lady Of Different Religious Belief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.