Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,386 members, 7,800,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

If I Give Bank 1 Million Naira How Much Will They Pay Me Per Month? - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If I Give Bank 1 Million Naira How Much Will They Pay Me Per Month? (30600 Views)

What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira / Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Give Bank 1 Million Naira How Much Will They Pay Me Per Month? by rednek: 7:27am On Oct 27, 2014
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!

MAKE YOUR YOUR PATH STRAIGHT TO GREAT WEALTH.

GET 8% OF WHATEVER YOU INVESTED EVERY 30 DAYS,FOR AS LONG AS YOUR INVESTED FUND STILL REMAINS WITH THE COMPANY.

FOR THOSE THAT NEEDS LOANS RANGING FROM 20k to 100k, CAN ALSO OBTAIN LOANS WITHOUT COLLATERA,BUT IT INVOLVES SOME CERTAIN PROCESS A REPUTABLE REFFEREE AND SIGNED AGREEMENTS.

Why look for high profit internet investments,that will pay only but a few people just for a while,before they will disappear with your money without any trace,it had always happened that way.

INVEST WHERE you can Get 8% in 30 days of what ever you have invested,paid directly into your account,no stories and absolutely risk free.ONLY FEW PEOPLE ARE AWARE OF IT........this is not an internet transaction,it is a company with physical addresses,u will be requested to sign some legal documents and agreements with the institution on the payment arrangement.what is required of u is 2-PASSPORTS PHOTOGRAPH,A VALID I.D CARD and you must have,an account number with one of the listed banks,UBA,GTB,FIRST BANK,FIDELITY BANK AND ZENITH BANK.the minimum amount for investment is 50 THOUSAND and a maximum of 10 MILLION NAIRA.You will get your first payment 37 days after investment date,as 7 days is required for your money to be invested into the economy,while subsiquent payments will be within 30days interval.

You can still collect you invested fund if you wish,but you investment must have run for a minimum of 6months with the company,and you will give a 2 months notice in writing to the company before collection of invested fund.

The company also hosts an annual general meeting every 1st week of november where some certain issues are discussed.

To be honest with you,I get paid 0.6% monthly of what ever investment I attract for the company,for as long as the invested fund still runs with the company.

PLS the listed banks are the only banks from which u can get your money paid directly into an account,those are the banks we partner with.The company have had a steadily good reputation for over a period of 4years and 7months,with a plan of going international by 2017.TELL OTHERS AROUND YOU,NOW THAT THERE IS STILL SPACE FOR EVERYONE,BEFORE IT BECOMES A THING FOR ONLY THE RICH.

YOUR MONEY IS 100% Secured and YOUR monthly returns are also 100% sure,no delays,no stories of losses.

Many of our clients who started with just 50k for fear of losses,came back some months later to invest even more.

You too can test us with the minimum,but I bet you will come back to invest even twice the maximum.

THE ALMIGHTY GOD HAS BROUGHT THIS TO YOUR NOTICE,DON'T HOLD IT BACK FROM OTHERS.

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON THE COMPANY'S LOCATION AND HOW THEY OPERATE,PLS CONTACT MR UGWU DANIEL OF THE MARKETING DEPT.on 09096447387 or 08069334214.

AN INVESTMENT YOU CAN TRUST
Re: If I Give Bank 1 Million Naira How Much Will They Pay Me Per Month? by rednek: 7:54am On Oct 27, 2014
fados4sure:
I don't know exactly but I deposit 2.6million in my savings account with Union bank and they pay me approximately #6000 per month

I can assure you,even with the name the Almighty GOD,that you will be getting nothing less than #208,000 monthly,if you invest that money with the company I work with.....just 4get about what people will tell you here and outside about this being a scam.I Fear GOD and I can never cheat anyone with his name.

Have you ever wondered what banks do to make money,pay their workers such huge salaries and still have some huge reserves with the central bank.

they work with your money and pay you peanuts,so they can pay their workers monthly.your 2.6m generates nothing less than #780,000 for the bank monthly,and all you get out of it is #6,000 monthly for lack of knowledge.

You get paid monthly,directly into you accout,no stories.this is not an internet transaction please.

Please call any of this numbers for further enquiries...09096447387 or 08069334214
Re: If I Give Bank 1 Million Naira How Much Will They Pay Me Per Month? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
raphrinco:
Hello please, I just wanna know about this banking business. I want to know if I can make ten percent of the money I deposited for loan every month. Any useful ideas please?
Lazy brain, get yourself a shop, hop to NBC maker of Eva bottle water, invest only in this particular product or move to Pepsi , invest in their aquafina, roll little by little in money.Your well.attested neighborhood satchet water is another angle
Re: If I Give Bank 1 Million Naira How Much Will They Pay Me Per Month? by Psalhadeen: 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
By d grace of God I know a program dt rewards u 1% of ur sparemoney daily n 30% monthly.It is not an investment,biz or HYIP.For more info call08025207549 or email:princesalhadeen@yahoo.com
Re: If I Give Bank 1 Million Naira How Much Will They Pay Me Per Month? by Eyinimofe22: 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
check out this post: 101 Nigerian business ideas if you want business ideas to invest your money into: https://startupdemands.com/2016/05/13/101-nigerian-business-ideas/

1 Like

Re: If I Give Bank 1 Million Naira How Much Will They Pay Me Per Month? by orihnma(f): 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hello my honorable friends, why dont you try ROSABON FINANCIAL SERVICES, it is located at 32 Montgomery road sabo yaba. Rosabon is a financial institute that has been existing since 23 years now and are recognized and approve by CBN, to know more about us here is our website www.rosabon financial services.com. In rosabon we are into so many plans which can interest you as an individual and even as a co-operate. some of our plans are funds placement, loan, leasing of cars and tracking of cars and valuable, but because of our discussion on board i want to explain one of our plans to you which is funds placement. under fund placement we have different ways in which one can place his or her money, 1.the first products is called reap, reap is a means of saving your money with us and these very product is basically for salary earners that has a project ahead of time to met up, the project might be a one year or two years project, for example like a wedding, buying a car, paying house rent or school fee name it,we advise such person to start saving bit by bit towards that particular project. the minimum amount that a person can start with is 10,000 or more depending on the amount the person want to start with and their is an interest rent attach to your principal which is 6.5% percent. (2)the second is called Rwin, the rwin is a raffle draw that takes place for customer that have money on that particular product and it takes place every 1st Saturday of every month, to start with these, one will have at lest a 20,000 and leave it with us for 30days which is a month to enable the person to qualify for the raffle draw,but as an account adviser i tell my clients that the higher your funds the great chance you have to be a winner, reason is that a 20,000 is a slot 100,000 is 5 slots,and for a million is 50 slots so you see the higher your money the greater chance you have to win,our prizes are form 1st to 10th prizes,for the first prize it is 250k,the 2nd prize is 100k,the 3rd prize is 80k and so on till the 10th prize, and the most amazing thing is that their is an interest of 02%on your money and if you win or not your money remains intact. (3). the third product is called RTN(rosabon treasury note)it is also known as a fix deposit account, these very plans is also a means of saving, you fix your funds for a period of 90 days,120 days,180 days, depending on how long you want to fix it, how it works is that your fund and the tenor you want to live the money depends on the interest that will be given,take for instance a person that is placing the sum of 500,000 for 90 days the interest that will be giving to that person is 7% and if that same amount of money is place for 120 days the interest giving goes higher to 9% while someone that is placing the some of 1 million for 90 days will be getting the sum of 10% and for the tenor of 120 days does for 12% so you see if am not mistaking i will say we are the best when it comes to fund investment and our motto is customer satisfaction our passion thank you Mr, my name is chidinma and for futher information please contact me with the following number 08067010071,09053607992 or better still with my official mail:c.orih@rosabon-finance.net. thank you and do have a nice weekend
Re: If I Give Bank 1 Million Naira How Much Will They Pay Me Per Month? by radicalove(f): 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
raphrinco:
Hello please, I just wanna know about this banking business. I want to know if I can make ten percent of the money I deposited for loan every month. Any useful ideas please?
Re: If I Give Bank 1 Million Naira How Much Will They Pay Me Per Month? by fxid10(m): 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
Bros. Every business, Is a good business. Every business, can make you profit. All you need, is to know what business to do, and how to do it. Just don't be greedy, you will make it fast in business. Let me explain:
A young man who have been working as a security guard started a business with only #14,000. What did he do? He bought 2 wheelbarrow, handed them over to 2young men who where pushing it in markets, and making #400 returns to the former security man. If you live in big cities, you will understand what I mean. As am talking to you, that young has 40wheelbarrows, and each of the wheelbarrows brings #500 daily. If you multiply 500 by 40 wheelbarrows, how much will you have? Let me quickly mention to you today, that those businesses people look down on, are the best businesses to do. For more successful business experiences like the one above, check my signature.

1 Like

Re: If I Give Bank 1 Million Naira How Much Will They Pay Me Per Month? by itsmaleekbaby(m): 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
MR UGWU DANIEL
Even the name sound like someone that wants to use our money for MMM and pay us back penny.... grin
Re: If I Give Bank 1 Million Naira How Much Will They Pay Me Per Month? by Zenlife: 8:11am On Nov 29, 2016
jerk:
i was there today bt d highest they could offer me is 7% for a million plus. GTB is 6.5%. Access bank told me it ws 11% on january.

What were you told?
Monthly or annually?
To clarify.
Re: If I Give Bank 1 Million Naira How Much Will They Pay Me Per Month? by Wealthandjobs: 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
raphrinco:
You can get more business ideas from the app of the book "1000+ Practical Business Ideas and Directory of Money Sources" for free https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sunkanmivaughan.bizdir

Re: If I Give Bank 1 Million Naira How Much Will They Pay Me Per Month? by ReppingLocals(f): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
raphrinco:

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme / She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me / RIVER RANCH (RIVERRANCH.APP - Is It Scam or Legit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.