Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

How Many Foot Wear Do You Use? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Many Foot Wear Do You Use? (623 Views)

5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence / What Did Yoruba Men Wear Before The Agbada? / Kogi State Traditional Wear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Foot Wear Do You Use? by zangiff(m): 2:00am On Feb 25, 2013
Hi, I have this question because one of my colleague wears two footwear to office! shocked she will come in high heels and after coming in the office she will come back to flats. Even i want to do the same however it not possible for me! i am so lazy to carry a extra foot wear sleep. I would wear casuals whist leIf any body says that its not compulsory to wear formals!
So do you also carry a extra foot wear? if yes why?
Re: How Many Foot Wear Do You Use? by ifyalways(f): 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2013
zangiff: Hi, I have this question because one of my colleague wears two footwear to office! shocked she will come in high heels and after coming in the office she will come back to flats. Even i want to do the same however it not possible for me! i am so lazy to carry a extra foot wear sleep. I would wear casuals whist leIf any body says that its not compulsory to wear formals!
So do you also carry a extra foot wear? if yes why?
shuo.
Just buy one casual flat slippers and keep at your space.You use it in the office then rock your heels to and fro work

(1) (Reply)

African Dance Classes In Atlanta USA / Lagos Residents Spends N1bn Monthly On Merriment / Chimamanda Adichie – “I Laughed A Lot Writing Americanah”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.