Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Whatever Happened To SIM Portability? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatever Happened To SIM Portability? (537 Views)

NCC Begins Number Portability / NCC To Launch Mobile Number Portability On March 26 / Sim Portability; How Long Are We To Wait? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatever Happened To SIM Portability? by Larrylarex(m): 5:34am On Feb 25, 2013
Late last year, the news was all around town and everyone unanimously agreed that it is a good development. It is called SIM portability and it affords you the opportunity to change telecommunication network services without swapping SIMs (that means you can enjoy etisalat network with your MTN SIM). It was expected to start early this year, but February is nearing its end now and nothing seems forthcoming. I've not even heard anything about it from any of these network... is it only me? Have you heard something about SIM portability lately? Do you think it is really practicable in Nigeria? I'm awaiting your responses...

(1) (Reply)

I Am Searching For The Cheapest Sms Site / Wha Hoooo.....glo Biiiiig 5 Promotion / No Surprise, Android Takes The Tablet Market Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.