Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,879 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here (50113 Views)

Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) / Any Nigerian Or Black Fellow In Azerbaijan ? / Nigerians In Azerbaijan! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by favourmic(m): 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
Is this post functioning? If yes can you please answer this few question? do you think it's possible to enter azerbijan as tourism and within short period of time and apply to school? which means to convert my visiting visa to student visa? Can working guy survive over there? lastly is it a police country? what i mean is hope Police or immigration no dey disturb?
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by dericlico: 1:22pm On May 12, 2015
Hello am derick I need a number of any nigeria in Azerbaijan to change Idea oooo pls I need am big time
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 12, 2015
I went for an Erasmus program back then in Turkey and had some
Good friends from Azerbaijan and krygg and I won't in any way condemn the country cos countries do have their ups and down but for my own opinion I would advice anyone I know to study in turkey than Azerbaijan..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by gowaga68: 10:12am On Jun 24, 2015
NIDOAzerbaijan:
Salam Fellow-Nigerians! (As we say in Azeri, meaning Hi!).

There are Nigerians that actually live and work in Azerbaijan. Nigerians have been studying here, and still study here. There are professional Nigerian footballers as well, who are doing well. So, it's a fact that you can find Nigerians in all works of life here! Including the oil and gas sector and in small businesses. Azerbaijan is a peaceful place to live in, and Nigerians don't have a reason not to like the place.

But what you should also know is that Nigerians are exploited in Azerbaijan. And it is your own brother, parading as agents that are taking advantage of you. To mention a few: One Uche (Hungary), Azerman, et al. These guys have probably visited Azerbaijan, or perhaps passed through. But the truth is, they don't reside in Azerbaijan. So please stop acting naive and gullible to their lures. It is all disguised lies!

How do I know? Nigeria has a community called NIDO Azerbaijan (Nigeria In Diaspora Organization). We are currently updating our database. And we know who-is-who in Azerbaijan. We keep getting stories of how people fall into horrible encounter working with agents. Trust us, about 98% of Nigerians who come to Azerbaijan nowadays do not meet their expectations.

So, just to sound out a warning alert. Please, before you make that commitment coming to Azerbaijan, you can always check through the NIDO Azerbaijan Facebook page, or basically google Nigerian - Azerbaijan relationships. Commit 30 minutes of your time before you make that leap and avoid any eventual regret. The truth is even though Baku is a bubbling city, it is nothing like Western Europe or the Americans. It is far from your dream-beautifully-coated idea of how abroad looks or feels like. The struggle here is enormous and most time overwhelming. You can study here, you can also come here on a short visit stay, for tourism or some professional functions. Nice place to experience. But certainly you can't find "that" job.

Good luck with that ambitions of yours to travel abroad. NIDO Azerbaijan decided that in the interest of saving some uninformed persons, it will be nice to put this out there.

The Executive Council
NIDO Azerbaijan
words of wisdom.
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by uchegodswill34: 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
Gud day @azerman plz what are the prospect of renewing ur visa in azerbaijan. Thanks
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by KINGTELLER: 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
Don't ever Go to Azerbaijan. That country is difficult for blacks to hustle.. I'm speaking from the experience of a known personnel who went there and regretted going to that country.. My 10kobo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by lakesidepapa(m): 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
Azerman:

It depends on the individual.
1st Azerbaijan's economy is buoyant than what u have in most west, north and their eastern european neighbours.
Education is good, accomodation is perfect at a competitive rate, business depends on what u wan to export from here, need see for urself
There is "NO" racism in Azer but u always know there will b bad eggs but generally blacks and foreigners are treated nice.
Anytin else keep it rollin, lets share thoughts and infos here..il answer all questions.

What's their status of their maritime sector(sea port and shipping business) and do they have maritime institution as i want to go more into my studies(maritime studies) and hope there's tendency for me to study and work when i get there
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by gowaga68: 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
uchegodswill34:
Gud day @azerman plz what are the prospect of renewing ur visa in azerbaijan. Thanks

lots of their traveling agencies (authorized by MFA) can help you on that.. working with some friends on visa process now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by gowaga68: 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
Just conculded 1st European Games.

Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by afembaba(f): 10:22am On Oct 15, 2015
Please can I enter azerbaijan with a tourist visa and change it to a work permit when I get there and please can you help me get a visa
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by gowaga68: 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
afembaba:
Please can I enter azerbaijan with a tourist visa and change it to a work permit when I get there and please can you help me get a visa
I can help.
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by WcArsenal: 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
Azerman:
Any Naija guys in Baku, Azerbaijan..its my 3rd year in this country, wana meet any naija guys here
pls bro I'm thinking of coming to Baku to study mechanical engineering in qafqaz university. Pls is the school approved by the NUC here in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by henrycare53(m): 3:22am On Jan 01, 2017
please who can update me on footballing opportunity in Azerbaijan? what are the requirement and steps to take to get a football club to sign over there
email-stvkay123@gmail.com
whatsapp-+2348066321565
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
0866ma081:
There is an agent I met who said he can help me get job in that country with in aquaculture feild for salary of $700 how visible is it?

Why is the agent not working there himself?
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
Tourist visa to Azerbaijan and later get a work permit
Can I use that to study while there
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by optimusprime2(m): 12:33am On Feb 04, 2017
At times I really wonder about the mentality of some Nigerians, like it really leaves me combobulated
After all the heavy warnings on this page, someone is still asking about visa changing from the same agent??
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by ShobsonPrime: 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
Azerman:
Any Naija guys in Baku, Azerbaijan..its my 3rd year in this country, wana meet any naija guys here
I just got admission to Azerbaijan state oil and industry university through a travel agency but I want to confirm it how can u help me
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by gowaga68: 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
ShobsonPrime:

I just got admission to Azerbaijan state oil and industry university through a travel agency but I want to confirm it how can u help me
When last did he check or log in here?
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by ShobsonPrime: 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
gowaga68:
When last did he check or log in here?
I just need someone that can help
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by gowaga68: 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
ShobsonPrime:

I just need someone that can help

What do you want to verify?
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by ShobsonPrime: 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
gowaga68:
What do you want to verify?
my admission .....if it is genuine
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by gowaga68: 7:06am On Feb 25, 2017
ShobsonPrime:

my admission .....if it is genuine
With google you can do that.
Google the name of the given university and send them a mail to verify.
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by ShobsonPrime: 12:34am On Feb 27, 2017
gowaga68:
With google you can do that. Google the name of the given university and send them a mail to verify.
they don't reply
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by gowaga68: 7:34am On Feb 27, 2017
ShobsonPrime:

they don't reply
Use the given phone numbers to call them
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by jpride(m): 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
Pls is there anybody who know how someone can obtain Azerbaijan visa without going through an agent?

Pls i need ur assistance

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA / Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians / Fire Outbreak In Onitsha As Truck Crashes Toronto Hospital Fence (Photos, Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.