Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

A Must Read. Denrele Edun Heartfelt Tribute To Goldie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Must Read. Denrele Edun Heartfelt Tribute To Goldie (831 Views)

Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie / Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? / Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1)

A Must Read. Denrele Edun Heartfelt Tribute To Goldie by lexiie(f): 11:29am On Feb 25, 2013
My super star friend sways away and I stand watching till she fades on the horizon and someone at my side says “she’s gone”…Gone where?

Gone from my sight, that is all. She is just as gorgeous now as when last I saw her.

Her slightly disappearing figure and total loss from my sight is in me, not in her.

http://evatese./2013/02/25/a-must-read-denrele-edun-tribute-to-goldie/
Re: A Must Read. Denrele Edun Heartfelt Tribute To Goldie by munmight(f): 11:53am On Feb 25, 2013
Eeyah...RIP dear goldie. But peeps pls who's Denrele's girlfriend? It's a question ooo
Re: A Must Read. Denrele Edun Heartfelt Tribute To Goldie by mukina2: 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2013

(1)

Happy Birthday To JJC SKILLZ / D’banj’s Sister Taiwo & Dotun Release Pre Wedding Pictures / Alapomeji Aka 9ice Makes Comeback With New Single 'ike Kan' Featuring Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.