Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,420 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

It Changed Me Forever - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / It Changed Me Forever (4863 Views)

How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Promise Me Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Changed Me Forever by blueeyes1: 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2013
It was a bright sunny day,a saturday precisely,we were in my room playing scrabble,suddenly the cloud changed and there was a loud clap of thunder,then it started to rain heavily.
'Haba!why should it rain now?"asked lanre
"Why shouldn't it rain"replied Toju
"Human beings are never satisfied,lanre,u were complaining abt the heat awhile ago" I retorted,dashing out to go pack d clothes I washed earlier. Maybe that was when they hatched the plan,maybe they had planned it already before coming to my house,I will never know.
Re: It Changed Me Forever by blueeyes1: 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2013
Toju,Lanre and dolapo were the people I trusted most in school,they were like brothers to me,we ate together and hung out most times,I never knew they will turn my life upside down,I never knew that saturday will be a black one for me.
I came back,sat down to continue d game of scrabble,Toju(who is closest to me)sat down beside me and started caressing my thighs.
"Toju,stop!what are u doing?"
"Aint u enjoying it?"He asked moving his palm higher and higher,
"No am not,stop it!and leave my room this minute"I screamed
"Really?I should leave your room?let's see,do I want to leave your room?I don't think so. Guys,do u want to leave Derin's room?
"Nooooooooooo"chorused Dolapo and lanre
Thinking it was some sort of a joke,I looked up and saw Lanre taking off his trouser,Dolapo was unbuttoning his shirt with a wicked smile on his face,a cold shiver ran through my spine,then it dawned on me,yes it was a joke,a sick, bitter joke. I got up and attempted for the door,toju pushed me wit so much force, I fell and hit my head on my reading table,by now they were all n.aked save for their boxers.
Re: It Changed Me Forever by blueeyes1: 7:13pm On Feb 25, 2013
Dolapo dragged me up and pushed me back to Toju who ordered me to take off my clothes,I bluntly refused,he brought out a pen-knife and asked me to do as he said or they will do it their way,I remained adamant,suddenly,Lanre pushed me from behind,I fell,this time hitting the table with my face.
Dolapo held my two hands, Lanre covered my mouth with his palm,while Toju ripped my trouser with his knife,he tore my top and cut my bra,my pant had been ripped with my trouser.

I was n.aked,stark n.aked.Toju slashed my back with the knife(the scar,I still bear till date),I screamed,Dolapo hit me on the head to silence me.I struggled,I begged,I pleaded,I cried,I screamed,all fell on deaf ears,then they went wild,Toju,spreading my legs as far apart as they could go,brutally forced his way into me,tearing the shield of my womanhood,my dignity,I thought I would die. When he was spent,he got up and switched positions with Dolapo.All three of them raped me over and over again.I could only ask why as each of them destroyed my pride.

To this day,I still wonder why I didn't faint or even die.I just laid down there while they ravaged my body with such wickedness.I laid down there,my heart and my soul disappeared.I laid down there,unfeeling,and dead to everything around me.

At long last.....
Re: It Changed Me Forever by blueeyes1: 11:32am On Feb 26, 2013
They were through.They wore their clothes and warned me never to breathe a word of what happened to any one,if I did,I would be dead,then,they walked into the still pouring rain.

I laid down there for God knows how long,I jst laid down there, motionless,I laid down there,my heart and soul disappeared,I laid down there,unfeeling and dead to everything around me.

I opened my mouth to call for help but no words came out,I tried standing up but fell down,I was shattered,in pains and hurt,I cried,oh how I cried,wishing the tears to wash away the bitterness in my soul. I felt the trickling of warm substance down my left leg,it was blood,the sign of my womanhood,my purity, my chastity gone forever.

I dragged myself to the bathroom,my legs hurt so bad,I screamed as the cold water touched the wound on •̸Ϟ•̸y back,I scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed my whole body in a bid to wash off the memory of their violation,oh how my heart bled,I became heartless that day.

So why should anyone blame me now? Why?
Re: It Changed Me Forever by Connoisseur(m): 7:44am On Mar 01, 2013
Fact or fiction?
Re: It Changed Me Forever by blueeyes1: 10:06am On Mar 01, 2013
Connoisseur: Fact or fiction?
Fiction
Re: It Changed Me Forever by Connoisseur(m): 1:28am On Mar 02, 2013
Oh!!! Better
Re: It Changed Me Forever by Connoisseur(m): 1:32am On Mar 02, 2013
If i would advice you: i'd tell you not to start many work at d same time but concentrate and finish one, then move to the next.
Re: It Changed Me Forever by blueeyes1: 6:39am On Mar 02, 2013
Connoisseur: If i would advice you: i'd tell you not to start many work at d same time but concentrate and finish one, then move to the next.
Yea,tnx a lot,that's why I decided to concentrate on the other one,when am thru with it I'll come back here. Once again,tnx I appreciate.
Re: It Changed Me Forever by Connoisseur(m): 12:15am On Mar 03, 2013
Aiite to the other one i go then
Re: It Changed Me Forever by steffans(m): 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2013
blue eyes1: Yea,tnx a lot,that's why I decided to concentrate on the other one,when am thru with it I'll come back here. Once again,tnx I appreciate.

The Oda one in d Sexuality Section...is sooo...
Sounds Soooo Real...
Nyc wrk...
By d way pls go back and finish up...
Cuz am Subscribed der too...
Cheers!!!
Re: It Changed Me Forever by Bluediamond1(f): 10:22am On Mar 09, 2013
Am hooked
Re: It Changed Me Forever by biancabling(f): 9:08pm On Mar 09, 2013
As for me..... am glued, hooked, suscribing, following, anyhow and anyway u put it....
Re: It Changed Me Forever by Cikoloko(m): 10:01am On May 15, 2013
Babe u are good in all your write up....keep d good work i dey folo u everywher u go
Re: It Changed Me Forever by ebamma(m): 3:08pm On May 20, 2013
u dey write well sha,
Re: It Changed Me Forever by ninja4life(m): 12:20am On May 21, 2013
K
Re: It Changed Me Forever by blueeyes1: 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
We were all in class receiving professor Apampa's lecture,suddenly a scream pierced through the serene morning,the scream sounded like someone's heart had been wrenched from the body,it was blood cuddling,our class went dead,I felt goose bumps spread all over my body.

As if on cue,we all stampeded towards the door,people ran in different directions,some towards the school gate,others towards the school car park,but I felt a strange pull towards the direction of the scream,a handful of other students were moving towards the same direction,as we got closer,we heard wailing,people were crying and cursing,my heart began to thud faster,my legs seemed too heavy for me,I dragged myself along clutching tight to my folder,praying the feeling of despair to melt away.
Re: It Changed Me Forever by chinedumo(m): 5:25am On Aug 06, 2013
Welcome back.
Re: It Changed Me Forever by Clemzy16(m): 6:25am On Aug 06, 2013
#following
Re: It Changed Me Forever by Tinu02(f): 9:02am On Aug 06, 2013
Love every bit
Re: It Changed Me Forever by edatika(m): 9:03am On Aug 06, 2013
Welldone...
Re: It Changed Me Forever by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 06, 2013
nw dt u re done wit "me n my men" I guess u'll give us anoda mind blower here....patiently waiting
Re: It Changed Me Forever by blueeyes1: 11:13pm On Aug 06, 2013
I almost passed out as soon as my eyes beheld the sight before me.
A corpse had been found in the pond,that of Nelson,the only child of his parents.

The pond,an abandoned project was overgrown with weeds,it use to be where water was stored when Zaros hostel was under construction.

Zaros hostel was one of the 'coolest' in school,it had a swimming pool,a bar and an exquisite love garden. The garden gave out a sweet smell,giving someone a heady feeling. One would always see lovers or friends sitting on the concrete benches and having a good time,the garden was very close to the abandoned pond.

Nelson,an easy going,lovable young man,light skinned and quite tall.He was the toast of every girl on campus,he had a great sense of humour and was fun to be with. Nelson was my friend,my very good friend,I met him through Jasmine my room mate,they were first cousins.

We just got back from campus that sunny wednesday,all I had in mind was to take a long shower then relax,indeed it had been a hectic day.

"Babe,I wanna go take a shower"
"Ok,enjoy"Jaz answered
"You bet I will but when Itohan comes,tell her I will meet her at the cafe ok?"
"Ok madam,I don hear"
"Thanks,aint you the sweetest?muah"I said blowing Jasmine a kiss.

I was absolutely shocked when I walked back into the room,with just my towel wrapped around me and found a strange guy lying on Jasmine's bed.

"Hi...em...em..hello"Mr stranger said
"Hi,may I know who you are please"I asked
"Oh Derin,I see you've met my cousin""
Your cousin?"I asked,my eyes still on Mr stranger"
Yeah,my cousin"Jasmine retorted,
"Ok,Ok,my bad"She continued,"Derin meet Nelson,Nelson,Derin,my bestest friend"
"Your bestest friend huh?I thought I was your bestest friend"replied Nelson
"No o,you are my bestest cousin"Jasmine replied and we all laughed.
"Jaz,you and this your bestest this and that sef,anyways,Nelson,I'm Aderinsola,my friends call me Derin,I'm sure pleased to meet you,Jaz has told me a lot about you"
"Really?good things abi bad things,bicos I no trust dis girl o"

That was how Nelson and I became friends. We hung out together,went everywhere together,church,market,school,everywhere,then the rumour mills began spinning...

1 Like

Re: It Changed Me Forever by Connoisseur(m): 12:53am On Aug 07, 2013
Welcome back babe
stuck on you
Re: It Changed Me Forever by Smhart1(f): 2:40am On Aug 07, 2013
Following
Re: It Changed Me Forever by Chaflyje(m): 2:52am On Aug 09, 2013
subscribed !!! i hope you reply my mail plsz ...
Re: It Changed Me Forever by Diznie(f): 10:54am On Aug 09, 2013
[color=#000000][/color][center][/center]9ze start up
Re: It Changed Me Forever by kuphid(f): 12:29am On Aug 10, 2013
#following#
Re: It Changed Me Forever by Connoisseur(m): 5:30am On Aug 10, 2013
Gen gen
Re: It Changed Me Forever by Babe2sure(f): 5:39am On Aug 10, 2013
Nice write~up.Keep it up!
Re: It Changed Me Forever by Thermythorpe(f): 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2013
:DWelcome back nd Weldone Blue eyes...

Lets do dis again smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awaken The Giant Within (free Ebook DOWNLOAD) / Evil Seduction (episode 2) - A Picture Story / Short Drama Script.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.