Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Ekaette!!!!! - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ekaette!!!!! (11636 Views)

Ekaette!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekaette!!!!! by FoxyUltimate(m): 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2013
Larry-sky:
Larry-sun dey o. *whispering. Am a different entity* my bad. I hav seen the phcn poem. And i tell, you, i am following you bumper to bumper.

I was passing by when I saw this shocked shocked shocked shocked

Larry-Sun, stop pretending to be someone else, I definately know itx you so comeout boldly.

Better blow your trumpet cos no one has the breath to waist grin grin grin helping you blow it.

Larry... Larry.... Them ban you? grin grin grin
Re: Ekaette!!!!! by LarrySun(m): 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

I was passing by when I saw this shocked shocked shocked shocked

Larry-Sun, stop pretending to be someone else, I definately know itx you so comeout boldly.

Better blow your trumpet cos no one has the breath to waist grin grin grin helping you blow it.

Larry... Larry.... Them ban you? grin grin grin
Hey guy, I'm not Larry-sky. I'd never bring myself so low to do such a thing, okay? Whoever he is, I don't know. Saying you definitely know it's me is so trashy. Nobody banned me; they don't have any cause to. So please don't hang someone else's misdoing on me. I'm not for that. Kapish?
Re: Ekaette!!!!! by FoxyUltimate(m): 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Hey guy, I'm not Larry-sky. I'd never bring myself so low to do such a thing, okay? Whoever he is, I don't know. Saying you definitely know it's me is so trashy. Nobody banned me; they don't have any cause to. So please don't hang someone else's misdoing on me. I'm not for that. Kapish?

Oga, if you read between the lines then you will find the sarcasm in my words. Why are you getting all worked up.

By the way, I'm still within the radar of them mods so I'm keeping it low.
Re: Ekaette!!!!! by LarrySun(m): 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Oga, if you read between the lines then you will find the sarcasm in my words. Why are you getting all worked up.

By the way, I'm still within the radar of them mods so I'm keeping it low.
Please, I don't want to derail SK's thread. I hate it when people accuse me of doing what I did not. It's unfair.
Re: Ekaette!!!!! by FoxyUltimate(m): 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Please, I don't want to derail SK's thread. I hate it when people accuse me of doing what I did not. It's unfair.

Aint accusing you my friend.... Come, why you dey find am hard to digest wetin you read self undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ekaette!!!!! by LarrySun(m): 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2013
senbonzakura_kageyoshi:

Oh, i certainly am interested! How do i join up?
Great! It's simple, all you have to do is to assure your fans that you're in by commenting on this thread Nairaland Detection Club Then you become a member immediately and your name would be included among the members.

The collaboration work is here Nairaland Writers Collaboration

Bless you, sir.
Re: Ekaette!!!!! by Larrysky(f): 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2013
Re: Ekaette!!!!! by FoxyUltimate(m): 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2013
Larry-sky:
all because of me. Larry-sun is my mentor and i am following his footsteps. A lion is bound to produce a lion abi na lioness. Seba, 4give me 4 being d cause of dis. U knw i didnt mean to. I luv u plenty. Front page pls

Your sins are forgiven....

Go and sin no more
Re: Ekaette!!!!! by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 1:58am On Feb 28, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Great! It's simple, all you have to do is to assure your fans that you're in by commenting on this thread Nairaland Detection Club Then you become a member immediately and your name would be included among the members.

The collaboration work is here Nairaland Writers Collaboration

Bless you, sir.

Got it. And bless you too!
Re: Ekaette!!!!! by Meritbaba(m): 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2013
Dude, u damned good, very interesting piece...1 million likes, i swear if this no make front page a go sue someone
Re: Ekaette!!!!! by eyenCalabar(m): 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2013
@OP

Why using Ekaette? Don't you know any Igbo name like Chukwudi or Chukwuka?

3 Likes

Re: Ekaette!!!!! by FoxyUltimate(m): 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2013
eyenCalabar: @OP

You na tribalist abi undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ekaette!!!!! by oboy3(m): 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
eyenCalabar: @OP

exactly
names like ufonobong,etorobong,Ubong,Udobong and so bong and so Forth
Re: Ekaette!!!!! by bongila(f): 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2013
Interesting piece!
Re: Ekaette!!!!! by domido(m): 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
SENBON U DON COME AGAIN AFTER "THE DAY JONAH SWALLOWED A FISH". TAKE AM EASY OOOO..... NO TAKE LAF KILL ME. ;DSENBON U DON COME AGAIN AFTER "THE DAY JONAH SWALLOWED A FISH". TAKE AM EASY OOOO..... NO TAKE LAF KILL ME.
Re: Ekaette!!!!! by tebill(m): 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2013
i dont understand the level of illiteracy u want to present, at some point you over did it..probably cause she is Ekaette...but really have ever tried to know the naming of that name? Anyway sentiments aside ..it was a nice write up
Re: Ekaette!!!!! by mysticgal(f): 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2013
am laughing and pastor is preashing
Re: Ekaette!!!!! by ositadima1(m): 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2013
I luv this, too funny. This Ekaette dey worry o.
Re: Ekaette!!!!! by toykathy(f): 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
make laugh no come kill person o. Ekaete, the great Akpos sister. Mumu diran.
Re: Ekaette!!!!! by ositadima1(m): 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2013
tebill: i dont understand the level of illiteracy u want to present, at some point you over did it..probably cause she is Ekaette...but really have ever tried to know the naming of that name? Anyway sentiments aside ..it was a nice write up

Stories are meant to be larger than life, I believe Ekaette was a random pick and he never meant to debase anybody.
Re: Ekaette!!!!! by eyenCalabar(m): 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

You na tribalist abi undecided undecided undecided

Bro, it's not being a tribalist 'cos am not. But why is it that anything demeaning my people's name would be drag into it? The other day, Wizkid said Dbanj is doing Akpan work for Kanye, why didn't he use yoruba or igbo name? I hate this shi/t you guys are doing.
Re: Ekaette!!!!! by slimyem: 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2013
I seldom read NL stories but this guy just arrests you from the first few lines you don't want to stop.
I enjoyed reading this..smiley
Infact,I got so carried away the Ekaette in me just put the bowl of salt in the freezer as i was doing the cooking while reading thru..cheesygrin #no jokes#
Re: Ekaette!!!!! by ositadima1(m): 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2013
eyenCalabar:

Bro, it's not being a tribalist 'cos am not. But why is it that anything demeaning my people's name would be drag into it? The other day, Wizkid said Dbanj is doing Akpan work for Kanye, why didn't he use yoruba or igbo name? I hate this shi/t you guys are doing.

lol
Re: Ekaette!!!!! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2013
eyenCalabar:

sorry. But have you considered that its possible that the Calabar and akwaibom were known for servitude? Or would it sound right if akpan is called an aboki or a musa said to own a shop in ariaria market?
Re: Ekaette!!!!! by eyenCalabar(m): 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2013
brokoto: sorry. But have you considered that its possible that the Calabar and akwaibom were known for servitude? Or would it sound right if akpan is called an aboki or a musa said to own a shop in ariaria market?

Then such mentality has to change. All men are equal before God.
Re: Ekaette!!!!! by mysticgal(f): 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2013
where you dey,we the fanz are patiently@op,i cant even spell your name,it's long,anyway what tribe are you?
Re: Ekaette!!!!! by israelboy1(m): 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2013
whao dis is increadibly a good work man, keep it up, u gat the talent
Re: Ekaette!!!!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2013
Mumuni
Re: Ekaette!!!!! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2013
eyenCalabar:

Then such mentality has to change. All men are equal before God.
I agree with you that the mentality has to change. Still its based on fact, albeit unpleasant, no?
Re: Ekaette!!!!! by LloydAchi(m): 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2013
I like it. Nice story and good read. More grease to your elbow.
Re: Ekaette!!!!! by oboy3(m): 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
Keep the story going,i gbadun It
Re: Ekaette!!!!! by avicky(f): 12:09am On Mar 02, 2013
King of Comedy, welcome back.
Miss u long kageyoshi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lola Shoneyin Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today! / Stranded / "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.