Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

This Is What Happens When God's Spirit Shows Up! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is What Happens When God's Spirit Shows Up! (1761 Views)

God's Spirit In Man / How Do You Know When God Speaks To You / In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Happens When God's Spirit Shows Up! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2013
This is what happens when GOD's spirit shows up! My GOD who hears the silent prayers in the corner and BLESSES in the open!

WOW! I've watched this video for more than 10x and I'm AMAZED and in TEARS every time. GOD showed up for this woman at the right time and met her NEEDS through the church. This is what CHURCH should be about...

LORD, please single us out for such great blessing! Let people RUN and QUEUE up just to bless us and please give us the grace to be a blessing unto others, as the congregation of this church has!

Watch with this video link below.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151555281832932
Re: This Is What Happens When God's Spirit Shows Up! by christemmbassey(m): 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2013
Holacunlay: This is what happens when GOD's spirit shows up! My GOD who hears the silent prayers in the corner and BLESSES in the open!

WOW! I've watched this video for more than 10x and I'm AMAZED and in TEARS every time. GOD showed up for this woman at the right time and met her NEEDS through the church. This is what CHURCH should be about...

LORD, please single us out for such great blessing! Let people RUN and QUEUE up just to bless us and please give us the grace to be a blessing unto others, as the congregation of this church has!

Watch with this video link below.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151555281832932
where was the Spirit of God ?
Re: This Is What Happens When God's Spirit Shows Up! by ooman4: 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2013
christemmbassey: where was the Spirit of God ?

inside you, you are possessed

(1) (Reply)

Religion, How Did It Began / Please I Have A Question About God And Satan / What I Learnt After Watching The Movie "War Room" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.