Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,847 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:22 AM

Stella D. Blasts Actress Lola Alao Over Married Men Comments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella D. Blasts Actress Lola Alao Over Married Men Comments (576 Views)

Photos From Lola Alao's 45th Birthday Party / Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband / Lola Alao's Court Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stella D. Blasts Actress Lola Alao Over Married Men Comments by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2013
Lola who has been involved in a few controversies in the movie industry is quoted to have said some very shocking words and i have been waiting for her denial and it hasn’t come…that means she did say it and i am gladly sending her this memo.
Lola is quoted to have advised single girls thus
“Let me explain something to you; where are the single guys? They are there and not ready to marry.

If the single guys are not ready then the next available option should be taken. I believe one should go for whatever makes one happy.

If a married man is the one that will make you happy, please go for it. I know married women would be angry with me but it is the truth of the matter.”
Lola alao are you for real?

Why dont you first find a man to marry you and advise your single friends to go for him?
Are you trying to justify that you are dating a married man?

Why should another woman's husband make you happy lola?

Why are you advising young ladies to covet other peoples property?
Are you not supposed to be an amsassador that will affect her environment positively?

If the young men out there are not ready,whatever happened to being patient?
This advice just shows how irresponsible you are ….I pray that God will never allow that married man you are dating to marry you.may. God open his eyes to see you for what you are and may he return home in thanksgiving to his wife.
Young ladies please do not listen to this advice..it is from the pit of hell!”

Re: Stella D. Blasts Actress Lola Alao Over Married Men Comments by johnnobles: 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2013
I cant believe a supposedly role model made such ulterance. And to say I cherish her acting capabilities make me paranoid altogether, na waoo. @ OP I SAY A BIG AMEN to that

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Worth Over $40 Million / Disclosed!: Why Tuface & Annie Chose To Wed In Dubai / Kim Kardashian Denies Fake Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.