Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Nigerian Arrested In Malaysia After Being Racially Abused - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Arrested In Malaysia After Being Racially Abused (693 Views)

Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) / Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital / Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunamiand Adorn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested In Malaysia After Being Racially Abused by TeenageMoney(m): 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2013
When Will All These Racism Stop

Imagine, My Cousin Was Arrested After He was racially Abused In Malaysia..

According To Him, He Mistakenly Stepped on A Lady when Coming Down From a Bus..

He Told Her Sorry and Bent Down To Clean Her Leg, All Of a Sudden, The Woman Spat on Him and Called Him A "Worthless Black"

The People There Started Laughing At Him and One of them threw Banana At Him... He was Ashamed and Attacked The Man Who Threw The Banana, He Gave the Man a Punch that he fainted instantly. That Was when The Police Came and Handcuffed him, Take him to the Station...

Dont Know What To Do Next. We dont have anybody there. My Dad Is Planning To Go There By Next Week with My Elder Brother Because he is The Boy's Sponsor.

#Just Sad
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Malaysia After Being Racially Abused by Mynd44: 6:11am On Feb 26, 2013
What was he expecting? He threw the first physical blow na
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Malaysia After Being Racially Abused by wabagric(m): 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2013
Good boy,we proud of you :PGood boy,we proud of you

(1) (Reply)

Why Neglect Or Tend To Forget Your People Or Friends When Guys Get Rich / Asari Dokubo - If I Am Arrested, Nigeria Will Be History / In Search Of A Money Lender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.