Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Benefits Of African Black Soap - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits Of African Black Soap (108998 Views)

Benefits Of African Black Soap / African Black Soap Benefits / African Black Soap Benefits You Never Knew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by rubi96(f): 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
dominique: @rubi96
There are lots of tests that you can carry out on honey to verify its authenticity. If you pour original honey in a bowl of water, it sinks to the bottom without any part of it dissolving. Original honey doesn't get infested by ants. Also when put a match stick into the honey and light it, the match ignites immediately. You can't get those kind of results with adultrated honey.
You can get virgin coconut oil form local herb sellers. Heard there are lots of fakes out there too. Don't know how to prove its authentic or not. Best thing is to get it from the people from Badagry.
thank u it was very helpful
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by rubi96(f): 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2013
mr skincare: Thank you for the information on how to determine pure honey. It's absolutely correct.
You can check out this site for information on coconut oil
http://www.sebasicoconuts.com/index.php/contact-us-now

i've sent the email, hope they get back to me soon
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by mrskincare(m): 7:56am On Mar 05, 2013
Natural Black Soap is available.
Good for the skin.
Call: 08024130609 or email: witsoftng@gmail.com

Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 05, 2013
mr skincare: @Alaura-Laura. For now, we do not have an online store. Kindly send an email to: witsoftng@gmail.com
Or call:+2348024130609
We deliver to our customers @ any location.
Thank you.

I dunno Brah, That Sounds Risky!
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by kandiikane(m): 11:59am On Mar 05, 2013
Alaura-Laura:

I dunno Brah, That Sounds Risky!

Lol, you still on this. Just spend me some money and I will buy and post it for you. tongue
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2013
kandiikane:

Lol, you still on this. Just spend me some money and I will buy and post it for you. tongue

Hi KandiiKane smiley
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by kandiikane(m): 12:04pm On Mar 05, 2013
Alaura-Laura:

Hi KandiiKane smiley

Hello Alaura, how are you doing? Any pictures today?
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2013
kandiikane:

Hello Alaura, how are you doing? Any pictures today?

What Kind of Picture you Want me to Take Kandii..

And What's your Goverment Name.

Fatou?..
tongue
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by kandiikane(m): 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2013
I want a full picture.

Lool, no that's not my name. tongue
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 05, 2013
What's your Name?

And what Ethnicities are you mixed with Again...
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by kandiikane(m): 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2013
Why did you think that was my name? grin

I actually tried finding out when my grandma visited us because I was confused with some of the family members.

My mum's side: fulani and mandinka.
My dad: don't want to go there.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2013
kandiikane: Why did you think that was my name? grin

I actually tried finding out when my grandma visited us because I was confused with some of the family members.

My mum's side: fulani and mandinka.
My dad: don't want to go there.

Tell me Ya Dad's Side.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by kandiikane(m): 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2013
tongue
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2013
^-I didn't see what you wrote, I was taking a Shitt. tongue

Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by kandiikane(m): 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2013
Alaura-Laura:
^-I didn't see what you wrote, I was taking a Shitt. tongue

Lool, ewww! I wrote it but I realised it's easy for someone to find me because my name will be very obvious If a nairalander sees in. grin
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by mrskincare(m): 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2013
@Alaura-Laura let me understand.
What's risky about that?
And where's ur location?
Kindly respond,
Thank you.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 05, 2013
`
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by mrskincare(m): 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2013
Any comment or questions or observation about natural cosmetics and African black soap.
Let's share ideas.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by JallowBah(f): 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2013
Alaura-Laura:

LmL^....... wink

....My Gambian Wife Kandii May Have Been Right all Along. tongue

Lol. The only products people around me know is either for full african hair, or white people-hair, and neither one is working perfectly for my kids hair wink So blaaah.

MsDarkSkin:

wow..never knew that.

They are crazy.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 05, 2013
JallowBah:

Lol. The only products people around me know is either for full african hair, or white people-hair, and neither one is working perfectly for my kids hair wink So blaaah.

They are crazy.

Heyyy...I seen a picture of your daughters hair...she has soft moist hair...not the texture most associated with blacks..

How does she get dreads and kinks in the back of her hair in half a day?...LoL She doesn't have that type of hair at all from the pics.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by JallowBah(f): 8:48am On Mar 06, 2013
Alaura-Laura:

Heyyy...I seen a picture of your daughters hair...she has soft moist hair...not the texture most associated with blacks..

How does she get dreads and kinks in the back of her hair in half a day?...LoL She doesn't have that type of hair at all from the pics.

That is because in the pics, she have oil in it wink But the coco oil freezes in the winter, and makes her hair stiff. In the summer, it is perfect.
I will take a picture and upload next time she has been sleeping with her hair loose.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 06, 2013
JallowBah:

That is because in the pics, she have oil in it wink But the coco oil freezes in the winter, and makes her hair stiff. In the summer, it is perfect.
I will take a picture and upload next time she has been sleeping with her hair loose.

That Must be some damn Good Oil.. grin Cause in the Pics, the roots of her hair looked like Skylar Diggins

Slick one you are, Mrs Jallows.....
wink
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by kandiikane(m): 11:01am On Mar 06, 2013
Jallow instead of sitting here going on and on and on as if you're the first to have a half black child, why not do your research and order hair products of ebay or something? You can google kinkycurly or something like that, it's for people with a more curlier texture, mix kids, basically for all the various textures of black hair. You can get products for your kids there.

As you know, black hair varies so there is no such thing as products for full Africans. We do not have the same hair texture so I can assure you these products you looked at will work for your kid. Look for creams with carrot oil and olive all. For your daughter's hair I won't recommend you to get the creams that look oily, I.e indian hemp. Get the cream based ones. I will try to look for pictures for you.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 06, 2013
kandiikane: Jallow instead of sitting here going on and on and on as if you're the first to have a half black child, why not do your research and order hair products of ebay or something? You can google kinkycurly or something like that, it's for people with a more curlier texture or mix kids. You can get products for your kids there.

What exactly do you mean by full African hair? Your husband's type hair? There is not just one type of black hair, ok. So, not all those products will work for every full blooded black. Hair texture varies from one black to the next. Thank you!

grin.....Yet you called my Post to Eke Mean?... tongue
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by kandiikane(m): 11:09am On Mar 06, 2013
Lol, just when I modified it you've already quoted me. Change it. grin
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 06, 2013
kandiikane: Lol, just when I modified it you've already quoted me. Change it. grin

...Noooooo tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 06, 2013
It's so much more entertaining this Way. tongue
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by kandiikane(m): 11:14am On Mar 06, 2013
Lol, please. It's a happy day for me, I don't want to be mean or whatever today. kiss
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 06, 2013
kandiikane: Lol, please. It's a happy day for me, I don't want to be mean or whatever today. kiss

Nothing is Sesssier than a Mean ole "Sista" Ladyyy...
kiss

Jallow!? Oh No You Di Entt! *Twist Neck* ~~Kandii
tongue
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by kandiikane(m): 11:46am On Mar 06, 2013
Come on! I'll buy you some black soap. grin
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 06, 2013
kandiikane: Come on! I'll buy you some black soap. grin

You Promise??

Ok, ill do it after i finish frying my chicken wings and untangling the dread locks in the back of my Head

BrB
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by kandiikane(m): 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2013
Lmfaoo!

Well, if you can't find black soap where you are, can can get you some. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Indonesian Teenager Impaled By Needlefish That Jumped Out Of Water (Graphic Pix) / 9 Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf - No 1 Will Suprise You! / #NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.