Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Benefits Of African Black Soap - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits Of African Black Soap (108999 Views)

Benefits Of African Black Soap / African Black Soap Benefits / African Black Soap Benefits You Never Knew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by mrsage(m): 11:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by adombrand: 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2013
I actually had a tough time getting the original black soap in Abuja, Nigeria. Just got introduced to a merchant. Need I say more, this is the real deal.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by adombrand: 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
Unrefined shea butter, beeswax,original black soap all in our little Abuja. If interested please call 08180261147

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by frankyjannie: 7:45am On Jun 30, 2014
I too heard more positive reviews about this soap. Mostly, Every should need to keep more interest and also take care about their skin because it is the most appearance organ of the human being.

Buy Retin A
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by alanasalpi: 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2014
I heard about this soap, but have not gained any experience with this product. I hope these kind of products are helpful for skin glow.

dana point spa
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by ethanbrysoneli: 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
Generally, For any age group of people is needed to take care about their skin why because it was the most appearance organ. Tips plays a vital role to take care about the skin.

natural skin care
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Emmajide(f): 10:19am On Sep 27, 2014
hi...where can u get the rubber like black soap in abj....thanks
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Destinygrl(f): 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
hi pls does the soap bleach anyone or is it just me? and I noticed that it breaks my hair or is it bc I changed my hair regime?
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by naijainfogalery: 11:35am On Jan 01, 2015
Dudu Osun Black Soap is crafted entirely from natural ingredients and herbs, many handpicked in Africa this soap will have you feeling refreshed and silky smooth. Dudu Osun restores damaged skin and is helpful in healing chronic eczema, acne, freckles, and dark spots. Scented with osun

http://www.nigerianfoods.com/products/dudu-osun
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by scabash(f): 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
i sell GETADD COTTAGE- Fresh Alata samina its a very good black soap from Ghana,it maintains your complexion and makes your body smooth and fresh...its available in retail and wholesale prices,if you are interested call me on 08139605964.

Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
IdiAmin1:
ARRANT NONSENSE. UNA DEY LOOK 4 PERSON 2 BLEACH ABI. I NO WAN RESEMBLE MJ.:/
Thunda fire your left balls .... who tell u say black soaps dey bleach gringringrin Ignorance is a really big disease someone is telling u what is good for your skin no harm and just natural and u are there seeing no sense in it... instead u find sense in UNA DEY LOOK 4 PERSON 2 BLEACH promo.... sad sad... in short ignorance has really bleach your Brain.... still SMH for you
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by anifatolu: 11:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
Enhancing your beauty the natural way

It’s Time to go Natural and say goodbye to potential harmful or carcinogenic ingredients
As the largest organ in our body, the skin absorbs up to 60% of whatever we put on it.
It just doesn’t make sense to use something on our skin that is harmful. Shea Moisture Products are all natural certified organic ingredents.
The best thing about the products is what is NOT in them: NO Parabens, NO Phthaltes,
NO Paraffin, NO Formadelhyde, NO Mineral Oil, NO Propylene, NO Synthetic Fragrance,
NO Synthetic Color, NO Petroleum.
Contact SheaOrganicBeauty to get yous now
Call: 07083062752
BBM Channel: http://pin.bbm.com/C00299A49
Facebook Page: Sheaorganicbeauty

Products good for dry, oily & sensitive skin

Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by lacapine: 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
anifatolu:
Enhancing your beauty the natural way

It’s Time to go Natural and say goodbye to potential harmful or carcinogenic ingredients
As the largest organ in our body, the skin absorbs up to 60% of whatever we put on it.
It just doesn’t make sense to use something on our skin that is harmful. Shea Moisture Products are all natural certified organic ingredents.
The best thing about the products is what is NOT in them: NO Parabens, NO Phthaltes,
NO Paraffin, NO Formadelhyde, NO Mineral Oil, NO Propylene, NO Synthetic Fragrance,
NO Synthetic Color, NO Petroleum.
Contact SheaOrganicBeauty to get yous now
Call: 07083062752
BBM Channel: http://pin.bbm.com/C00299A49
Facebook Page: Sheaorganicbeauty

Products good for dry, oily & sensitive skin
where are you based?
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by peace30: 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
Does any one know about pona black soap I tried it once and like it other than where I got it from nobody seems to know about it n come to think of it the imported soaps are everywhere but the local made ones are really scarce
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by richcookie(m): 1:58pm On Sep 03, 2016
Stretch marks can be traced to obesity and lack of enough physical activities. If you consume more calories than you use on a daily basis, you probably will gain weight. If you want the best African black soap to help minimize the appearance of stretch marks of your skin read this review http://atcemsce.org/best-african-black-soap/. But for a more permanent solution, get your butt off the couch and do some type of physical exercises.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by playtheblues(f): 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
ovalrose:
@ Poster,i can confirm these things you said. I use Dudu Osun,and i cherish the effect on my skin. But the problem is that it does not last. It melts easily. Do you hav any tips for making my soap last longer?
can a fake person use it?
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by playtheblues(f): 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
feminineA:
Have been using black soap like forever. Love it so much. I use dudu osun too but I love the natural one yet to be mixed. Then I mix it with coconut oil and shea butter.

For the lady complainning of the melting nature of dudu osun, get a bowl and put the soap in so even if it melt you can still use the melted liquid to take your bath
does it darken you?
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by feminineA: 4:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
playtheblues:
does it darken you?
It doesnt. Maybe cause I'm dark already
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by playtheblues(f): 6:41am On Dec 01, 2016
feminineA:

It doesnt. Maybe cause I'm dark already
ok
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by playtheblues(f): 6:59am On Feb 04, 2017
I am very fair in complexion . I and every member of my household use black soap, the one mixed with red dye (ufie). Our skin is so fair, smooth without any form of blemishes.

I use nivea natural fairness lotion and wipe my face daily with baby wipe without alcohol and paraben.

See my picture attached below
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by pietja: 10:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
I am from Europe
I am looking for original black soap (dudu Osun)
I'm looking for a good price (price for 1000, 2000, 5000, 10.000 pieces)

friend has family in Nigeria
Please write to: herkules.pm@interia.pl
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Vivy(f): 10:38am On Aug 02, 2017
Kindly reach me on whatsapp 08068533735
pietja:
I am from Europe
I am looking for original black soap (dudu Osun)
I'm looking for a good price (price for 1000, 2000, 5000, 10.000 pieces)

friend has family in Nigeria
Please write to: herkules.pm@interia.pl
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Vivy(f): 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
FOR 100% ORGANIC BODY CARE PRODUCTS (Including Deluxe African Black Soap)

CHECK OUT OUR PAGES:

www.facebook.com/shop.organica
www.instagram.com/shop.organica

YOU CAN ALSO ORDER ON KONGA OR JUMIA

Search: "Orgánica"

CALL 08068533735 (whatsapp) OR 07055308068 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 5:19am On May 31, 2019
Mission accomplished. It's excellent, friend. cry
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by teegurl11(f): 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
Awoof training, Awoof training... Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group:learn how to make 100% organic soap and cream with just a token of #1,000 ( One thousand naira only) here I will train you on organic based soaps such as :lightening black soap
Whitening black soap
Kids glowing soap
Lightening black soap
Extreme whitening black soap
Fruit black soap
Chocolate glow soap
Hot chocolate soap
Mild lightning soap
Pimple black soap
Pimple black soapmix
Dark knuckle black soap
Skin repair soap
Skin repair black soap
Kids glowing black soap
Pure fruit soap
Milk exfolating soap
Facial scrub
Home coffee scrub
Face spot removal
Orange and honey lotion
Extreme white herbal soap
Dark patches removal
Mild herbal lightning liquid soap..
Etc.

Note:avoid soaps and cream with chemicals for the are not healthy to your Skin

https:///CJwSW3fG1PRGNa34UP6bBL

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Indonesian Teenager Impaled By Needlefish That Jumped Out Of Water (Graphic Pix) / 9 Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf - No 1 Will Suprise You! / #NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.