Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:48 PM

Help!!! I Have Murdered My Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!!! I Have Murdered My Phone. (639 Views)

Etisalat Just Murdered SME Data Sellers - 1 Gig For N1000 / My Samsung Galaxy S2 Doesnt Load Up When I Switch My Phone On / To Download Java Games via WAP to my Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Have Murdered My Phone. by yomanovic: 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2013
nairalanders, pls i need to be better informed. i went to google and searched for info on how to install available rom on my samsung galaxy pro duos gt-b5512 which i actually rooted myself based on my findings also on google.

after downloading the hatyom software and installing, io realised that my phone wouldnt finish booting cos it kept loading. so i gave it to a friend who gave it to another person. the guy brought the phone back to life with the same version of android that was on the phone but with an entirely different outlook. the problem i have now is that when i pressed the menu botton, it says ' recommended, click the botton below'. the deal is it does does not bring the menu item where i can choose the softwares i need to use. for example, googleplay and whatsapp are on the phone but since it does not display menu when i press the menu botton, i cannot select applications.

secondly, google map keeps displaying on the task manager but if i click on it, it doesnt respond.

can anyone help on the info on how to go about it. i downloaded the rom softwares i used from techweem.
Re: Help!!! I Have Murdered My Phone. by Francheezy(m): 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2013
tr0uble sleep, yanga wake am
Re: Help!!! I Have Murdered My Phone. by Francheezy(m): 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2013
tr0uble sleep, yanga wake am
I gess u av t0 install d st0ck r0m 0n d f0ne....as in d r0m dat came wit d f0ne n0t a cust0m r0m
Re: Help!!! I Have Murdered My Phone. by yomanovic: 6:00am On Feb 26, 2013
Francheezy: tr0uble sleep, yanga wake am
I gess u av t0 install d st0ck r0m 0n d f0ne....as in d r0m dat came wit d f0ne n0t a cust0m r0m

ok thanks bro.
Re: Help!!! I Have Murdered My Phone. by walcolm(m): 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2013
yep, when all is lost and your device is dead, you can always flash the factory ROM back to the phone to go back to the basics and the try again
Re: Help!!! I Have Murdered My Phone. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2013
Flash Stock ROM via Odin
Re: Help!!! I Have Murdered My Phone. by UncleJJ(m): 11:37pm On Feb 26, 2013
why are u trying to install custom roms on a pro duos. bros, that phone has does not have enough experienced users ....so support is very poor.

search for pro dous stock rom international version. make sure u check the md5 before install.

once the phone is up amd running...sell it and get something worth flashing.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Acer's Attractive Liquid S1 Android Smartphone / Am Really Enjoying My Android Phone / Pls How Can I Stop "Ad" From Pop In On My Android Phone When Streaming Video?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.