Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man (77451 Views)

MIKE ADENUGA, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man / See Photos Of Tayo Faniran; Nigeria’s Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot / Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by EiE1(f): 1:03am On Feb 27, 2013
Same here, but i did! Guess we are billed for greatness too!

zameen: Can't believe I read the whole passage.

1 Like

Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by Epiphany(m): 2:44am On Feb 27, 2013
Nice write up about an interesting man. Good or bad, he has left his mark for many years to come.

1 Like

Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by cardoso111(m): 3:01am On Feb 27, 2013
Am I reading the book already?
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by ChineduElem: 6:54am On Feb 27, 2013
na wa ooooo if na Bill Gate, na till nxt 2moro we go finsh read oooo!! well nice 1.
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by captainxero: 8:15am On Feb 27, 2013
Wow!I can't believe I read dis write up 2 d end!wonderful piece,I must commend u @op!!!dis mans is blessed!

1 Like

Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by Yoti(m): 9:10am On Feb 27, 2013
Thank U very much, sir. 4 this post.

1 Like

Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by DWJOBScom(m): 10:40am On Feb 27, 2013
God bless you whoever did the posting......i feel so invigorated already in my quest to hard work in my business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by dave07(m): 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2013
Both write-ups from iyaniwura and Novushomo quote are great read. Going through these enlightened and challenged me the more. Good work and pls encourage more of these on NL

1 Like

Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by BukkyDan(f): 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2013
Biggysmalls919: don't pray to be like others. but pray to be the best of whom u can be. the inside of a man cannot be seen.u only see him on the outside. think twice!!!

hey! You gat me there....actually I was wishing he was my dad...and praying to be successful like him...

Anyway, thanks for making me realise....er...err..erm..you know.
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by newacca: 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2013
U've just earned a pat on the back,Iyaniwura. Nice one. Va bene! smiley cool

1 Like

Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by rimms(m): 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2013
Pray to be yourself.
Pray for God to give you wisdom.
Pray for God to direct you.
Pray for God to make you his servant.

Praying to be Mike or to be like mike is a solid curse.
Every single human beings around him, including his family knows this fact. They usually take his money to raise their children, but they will never pray to be like the man.

It is too bad that you people do not have any idea of what this man is made of.

If money is your main goal in life, then you can pray to be like Mike. But note that there is more to life than just money. Mike has nothing but money.
And all these stories about him are not accurate. It makes me laugh when I see people responding to inaccurate stories.

One day, one day, someone would have the courage to reveal the story about Real Mike, and not the story that was purchased.
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by playboy19(m): 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2013
rimms: Pray to be yourself.
Pray for God to give you wisdom.
Pray for God to direct you.
Pray for God to make you his servant.

Praying to be Mike or to be like mike is a solid curse.
Every single human beings around him, including his family knows this fact. They usually take his money to raise their children, but they will never pray to be like the man.

It is too bad that you people do not have any idea of what this man is made of.

If money is your main goal in life, then you can pray to be like Mike. But note that there is more to life than just money. Mike has nothing but money.
And all these stories about him are not accurate. It makes me laugh when I see people responding to inaccurate stories.

One day, one day, someone would have the courage to reveal the story about Real Mike, and not the story that was purchased.

I have been expecting you to show up on this thread, and you fail to disappoint me. You still haven't tell us all why you so hate this guy's gut grin
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by rimms(m): 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2013
You got it wrong, bros. grin
I do not have what it takes to hate the guy.

Purchased stories, and fake autobiographies in Nigeria system are the reasons why our leaders are not challenged to do their job apparopriately and rich people continue to abuse the system, in the name of "I'm creating employment opportunities"
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by miftpulse: 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
rimms: You got it wrong, bros. grin
I do not have what it takes to hate the guy.

Purchased stories, and fake autobiographies in Nigeria system are the reasons why our leaders are not challenged to do their job apparopriately and rich people continue to abuse the system, in the name of "I'm creating employment opportunities"

Sir, building an empire takes drastic measures that sometimes shock the commoners but this seemingly inhumane
behaviours that creates the edge for success. Remember business is war
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by desmond0001(m): 9:46am On Nov 21, 2013
I av worked as a contract staff in 2006-2007 @ glo oregun;av not been privilege to see him for once.he's is an enigma.God remember me too;what a life!
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by rimms(m): 11:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
Enigma and lacks wisdom like crazy. The big f0ol of the year trophy should be given to this man.

1 Like

Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by 100Cents: 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
A time to reflect on what I am doing..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer / Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.