Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,109 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:05 AM

Kim Kardashian's Marriage Advice: Give It A Good Six Months Before You Commit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian's Marriage Advice: Give It A Good Six Months Before You Commit (653 Views)

''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) / John Dumelo Gives Majid Michel The Best Marriage Advice EVER! / Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian's Marriage Advice: Give It A Good Six Months Before You Commit by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 26, 2013
I will take Kim's advise. I'll even extend it to 1 year before I commit.
Re: Kim Kardashian's Marriage Advice: Give It A Good Six Months Before You Commit by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 26, 2013
[size=13pt]Everyone makes mistakes. What matters is whether or not one learns from them. I like that she errs and learns in hopes of not making the same error. There are people years older than her who continue to make the same mistakes or are too proud to admit them. Kudos to her.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian's Marriage Advice: Give It A Good Six Months Before You Commit by Lilnikee(m): 7:04am On Feb 26, 2013
See this one ooo.
Re: Kim Kardashian's Marriage Advice: Give It A Good Six Months Before You Commit by oluwadare26(m): 7:30am On Feb 26, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Everyone makes mistakes. What matters is whether or not one learns from them. I like that she errs and learns in hopes of not making the same error. There are people years older than her who continue to make the same mistakes or are too proud to admit them. Kudos to her.[/size]

Did i hear u say she learned? So she shud av extended d 2months+ stay with kris to 6months? Advice to her family and friends
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Kim Kardashian's Marriage Advice: Give It A Good Six Months Before You Commit by Seun(m): 7:31am On Feb 26, 2013
Isn't it rather obvious that you should not marry someone you just met?
Re: Kim Kardashian's Marriage Advice: Give It A Good Six Months Before You Commit by Chanchit: 7:38am On Feb 26, 2013
What will now happen to this advice when that Kanye with unstable mental issue decides to take a walk, cos' celebrity marriages in US is just like contract wedding. Anyway I wish her good luck.
Re: Kim Kardashian's Marriage Advice: Give It A Good Six Months Before You Commit by slimyem: 7:38am On Feb 26, 2013
Duh!!
Any right thinking person should know that..undecided
Pity it was late before you understood!!!
Re: Kim Kardashian's Marriage Advice: Give It A Good Six Months Before You Commit by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 26, 2013
A wise man once said, only fools learn from their own mistake, a wise man learns from other people's mistake.
Re: Kim Kardashian's Marriage Advice: Give It A Good Six Months Before You Commit by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2013
Meaningless talk. I reckon she's trying to 'launder' her dirt. . .you meet someone and marry him after a couple of weeks or months, only to discover within 72 hours that it was a mistake?

In any case, there are people who courted for several years before marriage, only to divorce sooner or later afterwards. On the other hand, many in our parents/grandparents' generation married people that were 'arranged' for them almost overnight, and they stayed married till the end. The length of time you wait is arguably irrelevant; people can pretend for 10 years, just as people/feelings can change overnight.

Point is: There are no hard and fast rules to matters concerning human relationships. Then again, Kim K is certainly not qualified to advise anyone on these issues.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian's Marriage Advice: Give It A Good Six Months Before You Commit by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2013
Thank God this girl is beautiful because she is so dumb. The moment she open her mouth, big turn off. Thank God for her big azzz sorry beauty.
Re: Kim Kardashian's Marriage Advice: Give It A Good Six Months Before You Commit by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2013
[size=13pt]72 DAYS, not hours. Either way, it was short lol.[/size]

Brand_new: A wise man once said, only fools learn from their own mistake, a wise man learns from other people's mistake.

[size=13pt]The wise man should know that one's mistake can be another's success.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Lilwayne Dicharged From Hospital / Industry Nite In Dubai Feat. 2face, Davido, Eldee, Sound Sultan, Dr Sid And More / Jay-z Released New Rap, Talks About Cuba Trip, "Obama Said ‘you Gonna Get Me Imp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.