Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead (33385 Views)

Mermaid Found Dead By Beach Side In Lagos(photo) / OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help / Wale Akanbi Eviction From Gulder Ultimate Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by alex406(m): 9:51am On Feb 26, 2013
What a wicked world. May God console his family
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by cyril83(m): 9:51am On Feb 26, 2013
ebamma: .RIP sir, in honour of your name i promise not to write first to comment till the end of this week
thank God you are beginning to regain your lost senses.

I am happy for you.

* wish the dead a safe journey to the next life *
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by MadCow1: 10:01am On Feb 26, 2013
Was his spare Parts complete?!

R.I.P to the deceased... Another victim of a Cruel world.
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by janejive(f): 10:05am On Feb 26, 2013
ypzilanti: RIP. I wonder how this happened.

1. Let us all be a little more security conscious and always listen to that warning silent voice in our head.

2. We should stop taking unnecessary risks (and we are all a little guilty of this). Eg. Why would a lady enter a bus at Obalende at 11pm at night to save cab money?

3. Let us try and always inform the closest people to us of our whereabouts. With modern communication there is no reason why your wife or close friends should not have an idea what you are up to at all times.

I am not saying all the above would have saved the unfortunate incident, just saying that we should do our own part in our security...while praying for God's protection always.
u hv hit the nail on the head, esp that still small voice always says the truth. When it says don't, better dont
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by dnawah(m): 10:09am On Feb 26, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: Now dat he is rich and famous na death and bad people come visit.....when he was still struggling them leave am to suffer , now is a made man , Death sha......GOD PLS DNT ALLOW ME and my fellow nairalanders TO LAbour in Vain......AMEN
amen o!
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by saraovii(f): 10:16am On Feb 26, 2013
So sad abt dis,Rip
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by ifeomabernard(f): 10:17am On Feb 26, 2013
Eyaa too bad at least he should ave told his wife his whereabout embarassed
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by Onyeoma3: 10:19am On Feb 26, 2013
azpekuliar:

Your I.D and signature almost made me forget why I opened this thread...RIP to the deceased **speaks in GEJ's voice**...The perpetrators of this dastardly act shall be brought to book.

Since GEJ started saying it,how many of them have been brought to book
What a wicked country we're living in...If you're poor,wahala;If you're rich wahala.
May God help us in all our endeavours.

R.I.P brother,though you left so early @ a time everyone least expected,your achievements will remain a dream to many all thru their lifetime.

I pray that God will in His infinite mercy grant your wife and baby the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by CeCeBillz(f): 10:20am On Feb 26, 2013
cheesy
ebamma: .RIP sir, in honour of your name i promise not to write first to comment till the end of this week
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by dexteer555(m): 10:21am On Feb 26, 2013
Hello,

I just saw this on another blog http://naijasfourthdisciple..co.uk/2013/02,

this pic is the fellow using Toyin's Blackberry now. How did he get it? please reply if you know the person.

Thank You
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by ibrobell(m): 10:23am On Feb 26, 2013
RIP
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by MackyNene(f): 10:28am On Feb 26, 2013
Kai...This is soo bad. May his soul rest in peace, wish his wife well
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by ifyalways(f): 10:28am On Feb 26, 2013
What a cruel world!

Possibly a robbery gone wrong. To God we shall all return.

People that ply island-mainland daily should be extra careful(leaving home very early and returning late)

This country get as e be gan !
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by sageon: 10:30am On Feb 26, 2013
Something is terribly wrong with Nigeria, so much that almost nothing counts for value or worth. All through this nation’s history, I have never encountered human life so cheapened-in peace time, and the ready equation of everything to pecuniary concerns, as displayed on the streets and our body language.

Everything about this incident and the victim suggests a car hijack and the mindless elimination of the owner, for reasons, that still makes me query what side of the moon brought forth these criminals and the depravity of their actions- the possession of an SUV and this brilliant man was just killed!

One can only pray that consolation comes to his immediate family, the now fatherless child, and colleagues.

3 Likes

Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by Mobsync(m): 10:30am On Feb 26, 2013
And now, who is to be blamed? Failed government? Pathetic country? Sadsadsad
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by ifedun2: 10:36am On Feb 26, 2013
It is indeed a mad mad world.Pity.
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by An0nimus: 10:38am On Feb 26, 2013
nooooooo this can't be cry
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by playahP(m): 10:40am On Feb 26, 2013
A friend died just like this... This was like 5 years ago. They called for ransom but he was still murdered in edo state. His car was later found... But that was months later!!.... Now this story is sooo sad!!... My friend was a banker.
Rest in peace dawg!! So soul is now in a better place !
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by Orikinla(m): 10:43am On Feb 26, 2013
[size=18pt]BEWARE OF EVERYBODY, INCLUDING YOURSELF AND TRUST NOBODY ELSE BUT GOD.
NOWHERE IS SAFE THESE DAYS.[/size]
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by Truckpusher(m): 10:51am On Feb 26, 2013
Looks like somebody screwed up big time with the wrong crowd.....just saying sha!!!
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by godwinjoe72: 10:52am On Feb 26, 2013
from island to ifo which connection is having in ifo and which higher institution did he attend is it in ogun state? pls i need answer
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 26, 2013
Orikinla: [size=18pt]BEWARE OF EVERYBODY, INCLUDING YOURSELF AND TRUST NOBODY ELSE BUT GOD.
NOWHERE IS SAFE THESE DAYS.[/size]

Nigeria is a dog eat dog world. You need to know how to code to survive. No flash, flash, bling, bling living unless you have serious protection.

If possible, nobody not even your mother should know how much you are worth.

Most kidnap cases are inside jobs.

4 Likes

Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by niyivasaz(m): 10:58am On Feb 26, 2013
kmcutez:

Nigeria is a dog eat dog world. You need to know how to code to survive. No flash, flash, bling, bling living unless you have serious protection.

If possible, nobody not even your mother should know how much you are worth.

Most kidnap cases are inside jobs.

My tot exactly.
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by nikkypearl(f): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2013
dexteer555: Hello,

I just saw this on another blog http://naijasfourthdisciple..co.uk/2013/02,

this pic is the fellow using Toyin's Blackberry now. How did he get it? please reply if you know the person.

Thank You
angryare u crious?hw cum?do u av d deceased contact on yo bb?hmmmm!
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by tefund(m): 11:13am On Feb 26, 2013
fogman,:
Missing 30-year-old petroleum engineer found dead.

Mr. Akanbi Oluwatoyin, the missing petroleum engineer with an oil company in Lekki, Lagos State, has been found dead.

A relative of the deceased, who identified herself only as Ekineyo, told our correspondent through a BlackBerry Messenger that Akanbi was found dead in Ifo, Ogun State.

Ekineyo did not elaborate how Akanbi died and what took him (deceased) to Ifo when he was said to have left for his office at Lekki on Lagos Island on the fateful day.

PUNCH Metro had on Monday reported the disappearance of the oil worker from his New Okoba, Agege home in his silver-coloured 2008 Highlander with number plate Lagos SMK 975 AS, about 5.30am.

Wife of the deceased, Oluwatosin, a medical doctor with Lagos State Health Service Commission, had raised the alarm over her husband’s disappearance.

Culled: The Punch
we cant trust the security to do a good job..so God dey
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by bigx(m): 11:18am On Feb 26, 2013
And as usual, no one would find the killers.
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by tigonana: 11:19am On Feb 26, 2013
sadeeya people are wicked o,so dey eventually kill dis man oga o so sad men.
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by ndlife: 11:22am On Feb 26, 2013
Rip man...dis world is wicked,don't trust anybody.
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by holuwarlay08(m): 11:34am On Feb 26, 2013
[size=80pt]RiP[/size]
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by touchmeder: 11:40am On Feb 26, 2013
ifyalways: What a cruel world!

Possibly a robbery gone wrong. To God we shall all return.

People that ply island-mainland daily should be extra careful(leaving home very early and returning late)

This country get as e be gan !

Very true
Something fishy went down. An oil company worker. Please the police should investigate this to a logical conclusion
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by omo022(m): 11:41am On Feb 26, 2013
Toyin Goodbye 4rm this wicked world! If we cld turn back d hand of time!
We wld. Av kept u under watch 24hrs! Will a battalion or army! So sad
U left us this. Bitter way! Bye bye! Omo great ife! Unforgettable
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 26, 2013
So long g

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dubai's Miracle Garden Is World’s Most Beautiful Garden / Housemaid Bites Mother of 3 To Death / Driver Crashes Bus Into A Shop In Ahoada West, Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.