Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead (33386 Views)

Mermaid Found Dead By Beach Side In Lagos(photo) / OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help / Wale Akanbi Eviction From Gulder Ultimate Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by joephemzyz(m): 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2013
RiP.......his momma is d dean of my faculty in skool...#sad...
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by uglyBetty1(f): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2013
So many RIP in this Nigeria. this is just February and i can't count how many RIPs' i have said. I am tired of saying it oooooo. May God help us.

RIP Oluwatoyin. it'a terrible.
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by zagazaow: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2013
Obviously a robbery gone wrong,i was abducted in my car with my friend just before xmas day last year..on a busy road,and the robbers were headed to ogun state as well..God had to touch one or more of them to let us go along the way..havent recovered the car,but we are back with our families..May the Lord help his family bear this loss. RIP bruv
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by Banitez: 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2013
swtcharissa: I could imagine d combination btw him and his wife...Engr n Dr Mrs...may God comfort ur household n grant ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ enternal rest

Those who committed this barbaric act shall not live long , they shall not witness any good thing in their live, they shall look for joy but it shall be far away from them.If they have children ,they share in their fathers problems, in this manner they shall be found.They will struggle and not make it,no one kills vulture and live long, they shall be cut down in their prime.The mighty men of the universe shall hunt them down, THEY SHALL NOT FOUND PEACE.
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
Rip my senior colleague at ife. He graduated with a first class degree in physics and an msc in reservoir evaluation at herriot watt. I last heard he works with chevron. I pray that God grants his family the strenght to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by fogman1(m): 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2013
Decryptor: If it was in Iboland that this one happened, this thread would have counted over 12 pages by now. Dem don kill their own brother now, nobody talk...Yoruba, i hail una o

Please dont derail this thread, this is uncalled for
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by kolamilan(m): 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
what a wicked world
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by metche: 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2013
R.I.P Toyin......Good night my friend. .... cry cry cry
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by kolamilan(m): 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2013
Banitez:

Those who committed this barbaric act shall not live long , they shall not witness any good thing in their live, they shall look for joy but it shall be far away from them.If they have children ,they share in their fathers problems, in this manner they shall be found.They will struggle and not make it,no one kills vulture and live long, they shall be cut down in their prime.The mighty men of the universe shall hunt them down, THEY SHALL NOT FOUND PEACE.
AMEN
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by kolamilan(m): 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2013
Godman_n:

Engineer my foot; as if the Topmost people are that clean. I am not suggesting anything b/c I do not know. But I am sure many Nigerians deserve worse death for what we do. All Criminals deserve worse death. We should repent of our evil ways.
we dey mourn here you dey talk rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by Freiburger(m): 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2013
airmark: Imagine making money in Nigeria and you will still be fearful to enjoy the fruit of your hardwork. A rich man living amidst poor men is a dead man poor man.
RIP bro
1,000likes.
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by jidemojola(m): 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2013
An engineer who works for an oil company can afford to live comfortably in lekki and its environ,why Agege?imagine d stree this guy went through everyday to and from work.He could av built a commercial house in Agege and use the proceed to pay for a rented apartment in lekki,please let's be wise.Rest in. Peace brother.
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by triviamind: 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2013
Adieu Oluwatoyin Akanbi cry cry cry

I will try not to be emotional on this thread.............Toyin was a perfect gentleman, a church-goer, an intelligent young man. He finished with first class in physics from OAU...........He was working with Chevron, being the hardworking guy he was, he woke up early for work on the tragic day. He was the first born, the only male child of his family and the breadwinner of his family........it hurts when things evil happen to people that do not deserve it embarassed. I pray God almighty give his parent, his wife, his sisters and the little angel he left behind the fortitude to bear this great loss. tears dropping off my eyes cry

For those saying negative things on this thread, I pray things bad don't happen to U

1 Like

Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by phoneport(m): 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2013
This shows that when you are missing in Nigeria, you are good as DEAD
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by delishpot: 11:11pm On Feb 26, 2013
MAKUUNN, MAKUN. HmmMmnnnnnnnn, judgement will come one day.
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by FindOut(m): 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2013
jidemojola: An engineer who works for an oil company can afford to live comfortably in lekki and its environ,why Agege?imagine d stree this guy went through everyday to and from work.He could av built a commercial house in Agege and use the proceed to pay for a rented apartment in lekki,please let's be wise.Rest in. Peace brother.

Some parts of Oko - are really nice o, the GRA areas there. You may have a point but note that the last kidnap case we heard here (hank God she's been released) happened in "Lekki & its environs"; the woman and her hubby live in Ajah.

May God continue to protect us. Basically, in Lagos now, only few places are what you may consider safe.
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by Nobody: 4:25am On Feb 27, 2013
RIP young man

And not one mention of his tribe or location but the life of a young man terminated in cold blood by murderers

Had this happened in Onitsha ,the likes of dayokanu ,eko ile,geez ,Bluetooth and the other heediots would have been running their hugly mouths
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by afosdan: 7:02am On Feb 27, 2013
May he soul rest in prace.wicked world
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by metche: 7:56am On Feb 27, 2013
jidemojola: An engineer who works for an oil company can afford to live comfortably in lekki and its environ,why Agege?imagine d stree this guy went through everyday to and from work.He could av built a commercial house in Agege and use the proceed to pay for a rented apartment in lekki,please let's be wise.Rest in. Peace brother.

Kindly mention one safe place to live in Nigeria and I will like to live there....even The Defence hqt!
I pray you don't see such evil.....let's be guided; Respect the dead.
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by FOLLEY20(m): 9:39am On Feb 27, 2013
What a tragedy! It's just a step between life & dead. May we not die untimely. But we must accept Christ fast for no one knows d time & hour it may happen.
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 27, 2013
pro01:

It's easier said. Is it possible to live without some kind of 'flash' or 'bling' when you have achieved a certain level of relative success? Besides, even if your mother doesn't know how much you're worth, your bank account officer would know. Your driver would guess just by knowing how much you pay as school fees for your children in that expensive private school. Even a random, envious neigbour/passerby can estimate your supposed worth by looking at your nice house and making mental evaluations. Any of these people can set you up if they harbour sufficient ill-will or opportunistic greed.

In any case, "serious coding" is not enough to save you if you're unfortunate to be at the negative receiving end of time and chance. Even poor people get killed if they're unfortunate enough to board 'one chance' danfo buses used by ritualist kidnappers and all those.

I understand what you are trying to say, that it is not easy to live without some bling, but what I'm trying to say is to at least downplay your success to a certain extent.

For example I can afford to buy a Range Rover but I decide to buy a Toyota Rav4. I can afford to live in a Mansion but decide to live in a Duplex. I am a manager in Chevron but people do not need to know this. This is downplaying my success.

Not everybody you meet should know where you work and live. Do what you have to do to survive.

All this will at least minimize certain risks, but nigerians are the opposite. They will rather overexaggerate their successes.
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by calcal: 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2013
make the wife talk true who the guy don yahoo.
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by fogman1(m): 2:30pm On Feb 27, 2013
calcal: make the wife talk true who the guy don yahoo.

Dont be silly. The guy is an engineer with Chevlon, so what does yahoo yahoo amounts to nothing yo him?
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by Pataki: 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
babyosisi: RIP young man

And not one mention of his tribe or location but the life of a young man terminated in cold blood by murderers

Had this happened in Onitsha ,the likes of dayokanu ,eko ile,geez ,Bluetooth and the other heediots would have been running their hugly mouths

Without any apologies, you are outstandingly daft!

How old are you? No wonder Almondjoy insults you here and there.

1 Like

Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by dfajo(f): 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2013
Pls wot year did he finish in ife.
trivia_mind: Adieu Oluwatoyin Akanbi cry cry cry

I will try not to be emotional on this thread.............Toyin was a perfect gentleman, a church-goer, an intelligent young man. He finished with first class in physics from OAU...........He was working with Chevron, being the hardworking guy he was, he woke up early for work on the tragic day. He was the first born, the only male child of his family and the breadwinner of his family........it hurts when things evil happen to people that do not deserve it embarassed. I pray God almighty give his parent, his wife, his sisters and the little angel he left behind the fortitude to bear this great loss. tears dropping off my eyes cry

For those saying negative things on this thread, I pray things bad don't happen to U
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by tnktosin(m): 11:50pm On Feb 27, 2013
Godman_n:

Engineer my foot; as if the Topmost people are that clean. I am not suggesting anything b/c I do not know. But I am sure many Nigerians deserve worse death for what we do. All Criminals deserve worse death. We should repent of our evil ways.
My guess is, you're learning to talk.

calcal: make the wife talk true who the guy don yahoo.
Thats very insensitive of you. Not everyone is like you, you know.
Re: Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead by omo022(m): 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2013
Will toyin just die! Like this a notin wld b done!this guy was
One of the very few 1st class graduate of oAU ife!white house physics
Also a petroleum engineer!he has achieve height,his equal even fear to
Dare !toyin shldnt die in vain!a very hard working guy n a loving father
We shld stop feeling sorry 4 his family n do sometin dat wld bring
His killer to Book! Things cannt continue like this! It cld av been
Any1...if we dnt cry out the police force!will be at eas n do nothing
About it! D killer of toyin must face d law!plsss do all u can

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Housemaid Bites Mother of 3 To Death / Dubai's Miracle Garden Is World’s Most Beautiful Garden / Driver Crashes Bus Into A Shop In Ahoada West, Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.