Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! (1400 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris / Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! / Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by donnie(m): 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2013
Please join me and millions around the world to celebrate this amazing woman of God, Reverend Anita Oyakhilome.

Her passion for the gospel of Jesus Christ, humility and fellowship with the Holy Spirit continue to inspire many.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA!

Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by hrmkz: 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2013
Who will pay for the service and how much...

can't just join free of charge!
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by donnie(m): 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2013
Are you high?
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Joagbaje(m): 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2013
I remember my first handshake with her. And those precious words she spoke. This is a virtuous woman indeed.
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Yeahmee: 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2013
donnie: Please join me and millions around the world to celebrate this amazing woman of God, Reverend Anita Oyakhilome.

Her passion for the gospel of Jesus Christ, humility and fellowship with the Holy Spirit continue to inspire many.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA!
Millions around the world and only 4 on nairaland, u must be kidding me.
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2013
Joagbaje:

I remember my first handshake with her. And those precious words she spoke. This is a virtuous woman indeed.
you mean those precious brainwashing words
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by plappville(f): 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2013
Joagbaje:

grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by plappville(f): 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2013
donnie: Please join me and millions around the world to celebrate this amazing woman of God, Reverend Anita Oyakhilome.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA!

Out of track...... angry
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by JeSoul(f): 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2013

(1)

Help!!! I Need To Be Spiritually Balanced. / SERMON JOTTERS: Waging Violent War Against Familiar Spirit{mfm Revival Message} / October Devotion Where Are The Faithful Catholics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.