Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,806,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

No Conspiracy, Blackmail Can Stop Me – Gov. Aliyu 0f Niger State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Conspiracy, Blackmail Can Stop Me – Gov. Aliyu 0f Niger State (872 Views)

Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election / I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu / Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Conspiracy, Blackmail Can Stop Me – Gov. Aliyu 0f Niger State by lekanolas: 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2013
Governor Muazu Babangida Aliyu of Niger State has raised the alarm over plot to blackmail him because of his perceived interest in the presidential seat in 2015. Aliyu said every Nigerian had the right to aspire for any elective position in the country therefore no amount of conspiracy could stop him. He said: “Now, you cannot make a statement without people saying you are looking for the presidency.

The whole process has now resorted to blackmail, where they want to silence you. “Some of us have a belief system, to forget the noise around. We will continue to agitate; we will continue to ask questions.

No conspiracy will succeed, except God allows it.” The governor, who spoke in Minna, when addressing a rally by the National Union of Local Government Employees, NULGE, also said if more money was channelled to the grassroots, it would reduce the tension currently witnessed at the federal level. Aliyu faulted the current revenue sharing formula, where the Federal Government takes the larger chunk of what is accrued from the Federal Account, leaving the balance to be shared between the states and the councils.

He said: “Local government is the foundation of democracy and if the foundation is bad, you expect things to be bad with democracy. If more is given, there will be no strive as we see in Abuja; people will concentrate on the grassroots. “This is why you hear us make noise about revenue sharing formula.

“In democracy, those of us who are courageous must continue to talk and if you have a better argument, bring it forward for the development of the nation. “You must continue to make your point because in democracy, if you don’t, people will feel you are satisfied.”

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/no-conspiracy-blackmail-can-stop-me-aliyu/
Re: No Conspiracy, Blackmail Can Stop Me – Gov. Aliyu 0f Niger State by engrfcuksmtin(m): 3:33pm On Feb 26, 2013
Ok
Re: No Conspiracy, Blackmail Can Stop Me – Gov. Aliyu 0f Niger State by Geomac: 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2013
That is the truth, nobody can stop The Chief Servant (Talban Minna)
Re: No Conspiracy, Blackmail Can Stop Me – Gov. Aliyu 0f Niger State by miiraaj: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2013
When they collected subsidy and looted pension funds and plotted to rig for GEJ in 2011, they didn't think of the repercussions, but d iddiioot is now complaining. Abeg, make we hear word joor.

1 Like

Re: No Conspiracy, Blackmail Can Stop Me – Gov. Aliyu 0f Niger State by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 26, 2013
Sorry, abeg make una no vex o!! but does anybody know a fast cure for gonorrhea.
Something that does not involve taking injections?
Cant get any here in Minna.
Re: No Conspiracy, Blackmail Can Stop Me – Gov. Aliyu 0f Niger State by miiraaj: 4:40am On Feb 27, 2013
Kamanda: Sorry, abeg make una no vex o!! but does anybody know a fast cure for gonorrhea.
Something that does not involve taking injections?
Cant get any here in Minna.

The best cure is to cut off the infected part. grin
Re: No Conspiracy, Blackmail Can Stop Me – Gov. Aliyu 0f Niger State by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 27, 2013
miiraaj:

The best cure is to cut off the infected part. grin

Chai! You harsh O.But I need my tool to work na,as a member of the Good Government Tour team.
Re: No Conspiracy, Blackmail Can Stop Me – Gov. Aliyu 0f Niger State by oluwadare26(m): 8:36am On Feb 27, 2013
As u know dat no consparacy can stop u, dat means no amount of ur false consparacy can stop Gej... Although, i'm against Gej...
Re: No Conspiracy, Blackmail Can Stop Me – Gov. Aliyu 0f Niger State by Igwe9(m): 9:40am On Feb 27, 2013
Charity begins at home, this man should first put his house in order before any other thing!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: U.S. Seeks Deeper Knowledge Of South-east Nigeria / RUBEN ABATI - Hypocrisy Unlimited / Can A Legislator Be A Poor Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.