Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Need Investment Ideas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Investment Ideas (700 Views)

Investment Ideas In Nigeria’s Oil And Gas Sector / Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread / Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Investment Ideas by tosenbaba(m): 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2013
i have over N2m,i have a registered company,but don't know what to go into i.e into service or product.Reason may be because i have a steady income,i just want to have something of my own.
any good idea ?
Re: Need Investment Ideas by bolarine: 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2013
am a registered exporter wt cert num, NE/730/OD/2013, do u mind to patner in exportation. contact me on 2348036271263, 2348155252029, am the Executive Director, SPARKLIN PROJECTS LIMITED, Nigeria
Re: Need Investment Ideas by mideoguntu: 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2013
Dear sir,
can u go into solid mineral export, am also an exporter and a consultant on export contract, i have several contracts on zinc ore from China and the profit is over 30% and its a long term contract we can do it all year round, kindly call me for more details so that we can meet then i will be able to give u d cost analysis, thks n God bless
Regards
Mayowa Oguntuyi.
Business Development Consultant
Oandm.info
mideoguntuyi@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Need Investment Ideas by Delafruita(m): 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2013
tosenbaba: i have over N2m,i have a registered company,but don't know what to go into i.e into service or product.Reason may be because i have a steady income,i just want to have something of my own.
any good idea ?
you could join us for a partnership-acquisition

a partnership acquisition is a process whereby we can leverage on individuals to acquire a larger expanse of land while those individuals can also leverage on us to acquire prime land at a very much cheaper rate than they would have acquired it themselves.let me use an example

lets assume we want to acquire an expanse of land measuring 30 acres of land.based on certain factors,connections and negotiations,we would be required to come up with 30-50% payment upfront and pay the balance in 2 instalments 3-months apart.lets assume an acre is costing us 1..5million naira which is roughly 250,000 per plot.the entire expanse of 30acres is 180 plots.as an estate development firm,it would also be our duty to do registered survey,a layout and all necessary documentation.

for the purpose of this scenario,lets just work on the cost of land.a plot will cost us approximately 250k per plot.naturally,we will begin selling at around 350k-400k.eventually,by the time we are approachig the finish line,we might be selling at 650k-700k.now thats good profit for us despite the humongous cost we would incur along the way on advertising and other operational costs.

i just highlighted the above to show how the business works.its not as easy as it sounds and it takes a lot of hardwork but at the longterm,its quite profitable.

a partnership-acquisition becomes necessary in a case where we need to leverage on other people's funds to enable us make the downpayment.

for example,lets say we want to acquire 20 acres of land at 30million naira,we know we need to come up with 50% of the total cost which is about 15million naira.in a situation where we are unable to come up with that sum on our own,we invite individuals to partner with us to acquire that expanse.since our requirement is 20acres,we approach the land owners for an additional 10acres to make it 30acres.we renegotiate the cost to maybe 1.2-1.3million per acre.this will be possible because the quantity has increased.lets assume they agree to 1.3million,then the total cost will be 39million naira which means we need to make a downpayment of about 19.5million.the 10 acres is what will be available for individuals to buy at the same cost of 1.3million.we put up the remaining to offset the downpayment and the estate goes on the market and then we will clear off the remaining payments.

the partners have the option of taking possession of their own portion immediately and all legal process will be done to ensure that.some may choose to leave it as part of the estate.all in all,the partners have plenty to gain

please bear in mind that my initial impulse was to ask for your email.however,i felt their might be some person on this thread who might be able to learn from this principle of making use of other people's money(OPM) in whatever venture they might be undertaking

for details of current projects,please visit
www.cornellrealtors.com or www.cornellrealtors.

you can email cornellrealtors@gmail.com or call 07069055647
Re: Need Investment Ideas by jethro2: 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2013
First consider your location and the kind of management you will need for the bussiness. Every area has a specific needs that has not been met. Secondly, good management team. Will you and can you manage the bussiness by yourself? Will you have time to monitor it? Human labour are the most difficult to manage and you cant avoid it in any bussiness. Wishing you best of luck in your search
Re: Need Investment Ideas by kayjegs: 1:27am On Feb 27, 2013
Check out my thread if you need to know the business you want to do. Read through the numerous ones listed and explained and then go for it. The guides are there too:

https://www.nairaland.com/1163912/funds-not-business-actually-need

(1) (Reply)

Liberty Reserve Down, Discuss Alternatives Here, And Your Experience / Good Quality Maize Flour Milling Machine Exported Uganda / M.A.N Diesel Truck, 30tons For Sale In Lagos....urgently Buyer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.