Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

PRAYER: Give Me A Spouse Or I Die? (picture) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PRAYER: Give Me A Spouse Or I Die? (picture) (894 Views)

Fulfilling Your Role In A Struggling Marriage As A Christian Spouse / Before I Die,I'll Destroy Certain Deeper Life Doctrines I Set Up–Pastor Kumuyi / PRAYER: Give Me A Spouse Or I Die? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PRAYER: Give Me A Spouse Or I Die? (picture) by kelvincoll(m): 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2013
Hi NLers,

I came across this Capture on the Billboard as seen in the Photo below and wondered if it were ideal as well as do people pray in such manner? lipsrsealed

What's your take on this?

Re: PRAYER: Give Me A Spouse Or I Die? (picture) by Goshen360(m): 5:47pm On Feb 26, 2013
New International Version (©1984)
Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord. His divine power has GIVEN us EVERYTHING we NEED FOR LIFE and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. - 2 Peter 1:2-3

Religious says "GIVE ME...or I DIE", God's word says, "You had been GIVEN". Do you see the difference

1 Like

Re: PRAYER: Give Me A Spouse Or I Die? (picture) by kelvincoll(m): 11:18pm On Feb 26, 2013
Goshen360: New International Version (©1984)
Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord. His divine power has GIVEN us EVERYTHING we NEED FOR LIFE and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. - 2 Peter 1:2-3

Religious says "GIVE ME...or I DIE", God's word says, "You had been GIVEN". Do you see the difference

True words there....... sometimes i would wish like NCC did in regulating the telecom sector; banned all promo by telecoms coy, the CAN can do well to regulate activities on members churches within her hurisdiction.

To think a whole lot of Singles would troop out in thousand to attend just for such caption. May your Grace keep us steadfast Oh Lord sad
Re: PRAYER: Give Me A Spouse Or I Die? (picture) by baby124: 11:59pm On Feb 26, 2013
Really, is there not someone approving these billboards? What a waste of money and an assault to Nigerian's and their intelligence. God help our women. If there was no market for this, this billboard will not be here. embarassed

1 Like

Re: PRAYER: Give Me A Spouse Or I Die? (picture) by Yvete(f): 12:21am On Feb 27, 2013
Some Pastors are at it again. Interesting caption though. Haha!
Are they giving God conditions or what?

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Wednesday 5th June, 2013 Put On The New Man By Pastor / Girl Kidnapped At RCCG Redemption Camp; 5-year- Old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile / In What Way Did Catholic Make And Preserved The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.