Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Ladies What Makes You Stay With Your Man Even When You Know He Cheats? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Makes You Stay With Your Man Even When You Know He Cheats? (1610 Views)

Six Things You Should Never Do For A Man Even When In Love / Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? / LADIES; 5 Things You Should Never Do For A Man Even When In Love! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Makes You Stay With Your Man Even When You Know He Cheats? by Jaykizz(m): 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2013
Well, I believe there must be a driving force that makes a lady stay with a man for a longtime. This is peculiar with almost all the ladies that see themselves being in a serious relationship.
I must confess that men are not that way; men are polygamous in nature which makes me wanna know why most ladies stay with a man for so long, even when they know he might be cheating on them. You see some ladies fighting another lady they caught redhanded with their bf. And in such a scenario, rather than talking to their bf they prefer doing things the rough way with their fellow ladies....
I also realize that so many ladies dream a lot. Instead of them working on their attitude and character, they begin to tell you about marriage some few months into a relationship. Isn't that absurd?
Whatever and however a woman thinks aint the bone of contention now, but I believe the ladies have answers to this question of mine.
Re: Ladies What Makes You Stay With Your Man Even When You Know He Cheats? by achinaboy(m): 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2013
Not a lady but it still depends on the reason why she wanted to stay with u from the biggining or what shes gaining from the relationship,or the fear of lonely out there

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Makes You Stay With Your Man Even When You Know He Cheats? by raqueal(f): 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2013
Mostly, you'll find insecure ladies sticking to a chronic cheat because their minds are unable to comprehend the fact that there could be faithful or better men for them.

For some, it is love and for others it is nothing short of stupidity. An old uni friend married her chronic cheat boyfriend after several years of dating even after her consultants(alfa's) predicted his unfaithfulness.Her reason was that she had made a vow that the man who disvirgins her would be the one she'lld marry.

Different strokes for different folks

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Makes You Stay With Your Man Even When You Know He Cheats? by sunnyt1(m): 12:20am On Feb 27, 2013
raqueal: Mostly, you'll find insecure ladies sticking to a chronic cheat because their minds are unable to comprehend the fact that there could be faithful or better men for them.

For some, it is love and for others it is nothing short of stupidity. An old uni friend married her chronic cheat boyfriend after several years of dating even after her consultants(alfa's) predicted his unfaithfulness.Her reason was that she had made a vow that the man who disvirgins her would be the one she'lld marry.

Different strokes for different folks

Wow, u have successfully pinned out some of d reasons y people stick 2 cheating partners, bt above all, its an emphatic demostration of foolish stupidity.

It has nothing to do with love, what people call love is actually a temporal feeling which diminishes with time, love is a confused word.
Re: Ladies What Makes You Stay With Your Man Even When You Know He Cheats? by marro(f): 4:18am On Feb 27, 2013
But atttimes I don't blame them.
Dey always think ddey won't meet another guy like dear present especially wen dear lady is gettin to 30.
She always feel it's better to stick with de one dey have and work on it than hop around-HOPE!
Re: Ladies What Makes You Stay With Your Man Even When You Know He Cheats? by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 27, 2013
I dont know oo.. I couldnt do it. angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Makes You Stay With Your Man Even When You Know He Cheats? by djeezy(m): 7:05am On Feb 27, 2013
Not a lady but i think they stay with him when he has too much money.
Re: Ladies What Makes You Stay With Your Man Even When You Know He Cheats? by Popowaa: 7:06am On Feb 27, 2013
Love and de hope dat he ll oneday change.
Re: Ladies What Makes You Stay With Your Man Even When You Know He Cheats? by 190: 7:22am On Feb 27, 2013
If its not cos of the money then wetin else the woman fit manage for the man body
Re: Ladies What Makes You Stay With Your Man Even When You Know He Cheats? by raqueal(f): 7:28am On Feb 27, 2013
Popowaa: Love and de hope dat he ll oneday change.

Hmmmnnn...A lady can't change a full grown man unless the man is ready for a change! Take your man the way he is and if you can't live with certain habits, do not date him! You may hope for a change, but don't bank on it.
Re: Ladies What Makes You Stay With Your Man Even When You Know He Cheats? by xynerise: 7:49am On Feb 27, 2013
This always happens to ladies that are over-depending on their man.
Re: Ladies What Makes You Stay With Your Man Even When You Know He Cheats? by achinaboy(m): 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2013
raqueal:

Hmmmnnn...A lady can't change a full grown man unless the man is ready for a change! Take your man the way he is and if you can't live with certain habits, do not date him! You may hope for a change, but don't bank on it.
perfect
Re: Ladies What Makes You Stay With Your Man Even When You Know He Cheats? by achinaboy(m): 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2013
xynerise: This always happens to ladies that are over-depending on their man.
not true
Re: Ladies What Makes You Stay With Your Man Even When You Know He Cheats? by sunnyt1(m): 6:00pm On Feb 28, 2013
marro: But atttimes I don't blame them.
Dey always think ddey won't meet another guy like dear present especially wen dear lady is gettin to 30.
She always feel it's better to stick with de one dey have and work on it than hop around-HOPE!

Thats exactly the definition of stupidity.

How cud u start sometin u know u will end up regrettin? When one marries wit dat kinda of mindset and under dat kinda platform, its jst a question of time
Re: Ladies What Makes You Stay With Your Man Even When You Know He Cheats? by Jaykizz(m): 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2013
I still wonder why so many ladies end up falling into this trap... sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad[s][/s]
Re: Ladies What Makes You Stay With Your Man Even When You Know He Cheats? by Dyt(f): 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2013
Giggles
Some jst hav thick skin
Like I don't rili give a F

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Satisfy Your Wife Sexually / My Ex Wants Me Back Because I Have Money / 7 Sure-fire Signs That You Are A Side Chick...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.