Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Bold Girls!!!ladies Only. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bold Girls!!!ladies Only. (1861 Views)

Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. / 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies / The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bold Girls!!!ladies Only. by Kirinwa: 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2013
There's something attractive about bold girls. Like I was just alone and was approached by a lady. Before you know it we were chatting like old pals. This is the kind of girls men love not necessarily the shy types because it's these kind of ladies that can initiate intimacy in marriage not some girl watching you do all the work lying like a log of wood and complaining of sweat!Ladies what do you think?
Re: Bold Girls!!!ladies Only. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2013
Kirinwa: There's something attractive about bold girls. Like I was just alone and was approached by a lady. Before you know it we were chatting like old pals. This is the kind of girls men love not necessarily the shy types because it's these kind of ladies that can initiate intimacy in marriage not some girl watching you do all the work lying like a log of wood and complaining of sweat!

bad girls are for bad boys.....are you a bad boy?
Re: Bold Girls!!!ladies Only. by Kirinwa: 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

bad girls are for bad boys.....are you a bad boy?

Are you a lady?Ladies make your inputs.
Re: Bold Girls!!!ladies Only. by greedie1(f): 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2013
Kirinwa:

ve u ever seen a shy tigress? der is such a thing.

1 Like

Re: Bold Girls!!!ladies Only. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 26, 2013
Kirinwa:

input on what sir
no offense, your topic is just like a comment.. *fact*
Re: Bold Girls!!!ladies Only. by Kirinwa: 4:32am On Feb 27, 2013
gree-die:

Haven't seen. Please explain.
Re: Bold Girls!!!ladies Only. by Kirinwa: 4:33am On Feb 27, 2013
baibijay:

input on what sir
no offense, your topic is just like a comment.. *fact*

Thanks.It's now a question.
Re: Bold Girls!!!ladies Only. by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 27, 2013
Hmm OK... lipsrsealed
Re: Bold Girls!!!ladies Only. by Kirinwa: 7:47am On Feb 27, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Hmm OK... lipsrsealed

I open your mouth in Jesus name!
Re: Bold Girls!!!ladies Only. by xynerise: 7:55am On Feb 27, 2013
gree-die:

Exactly my point. When you see a girl that wears glasses, that doesnt make her naive when it comes to sexx. When a girl always wear long skirts, it doesnt mean she is a born again christian grin. She might be shy when you wooed her but not shy when you guys get down to business cool

2 Likes

Re: Bold Girls!!!ladies Only. by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 27, 2013
Kirinwa:

I open your mouth in Jesus name!

havent you ever heard that shy people are the most freaky in bed? grin

1 Like

Re: Bold Girls!!!ladies Only. by abohrandy: 8:13am On Feb 27, 2013
gree-die:

I have seen oh!! u need to fine tune her and once you do that. you will bring the very best outta her. and they are usually sweet and interesting after the fine-tuning.

1 Like

Re: Bold Girls!!!ladies Only. by ovalrose(f): 8:20am On Feb 27, 2013
Subtlety. That's the keyword. Some girls are so dang bold,they go all out to get whatever they want. Others are a lot more subtle. That's the girl who openly flirts with you and makes no secret of her liking you,but in a more body-signal like way. Im in that latter group. A woman can be sexy without looking like an easy lay.
Re: Bold Girls!!!ladies Only. by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 27, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Hmm OK... lipsrsealed
Re: Bold Girls!!!ladies Only. by 190: 8:40am On Feb 27, 2013
Nigerian Girls never advance reach that stage abeg

Look at nairaland for instance

Ok - any bold girl march forward and come woo me
Prove me wrong undecided
Re: Bold Girls!!!ladies Only. by 2jideofor(m): 8:56am On Feb 27, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

havent you ever heard that shy people are the most freaky in bed? grin
I disagree...! go figure! try me in bed ad you will speak i tongue. I know more stuffs than most noise makers...
Re: Bold Girls!!!ladies Only. by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2013
well i dont agree with you poster. Men are born hunters and ladies like to be hunted. There should be that boasting thing in the future when you go like '' the moment i saw this lady, i just new she was mine'' or '' honey i proposed to you like this and i still love you like this because i loved you firs'' but imagine if the lady is the one who made the first move. You can say things like this '' girl please stop tripping i aint the one who asked you out and i did not pick you but you picked me'' and that would make a woman's confidence to drop to zero. FYI looks can be decieving. That lady who you always look at and think she is boring, doll she might actualy be a beast in the bedroom.
Re: Bold Girls!!!ladies Only. by Kirinwa: 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2013
tongue tongue

Scoop me baby. It's what I want. Let's get down to bedroom tins.

Ijeoma Okeke100: well i dont agree with you poster. Men are born hunters and ladies like to be hunted. There should be that boasting thing in the future when you go like '' the moment i saw this lady, i just new she was mine'' or '' honey i proposed to you like this and i still love you like this because i loved you firs'' but imagine if the lady is the one who made the first move. You can say things like this '' girl please stop tripping i aint the one who asked you out and i did not pick you but you picked me'' and that would make a woman's confidence to drop to zero. FYI looks can be decieving. That lady who you always look at and think she is boring, doll she might actualy be a beast in the bedroom.
Re: Bold Girls!!!ladies Only. by dmcdad: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2013
Ijeoma Okeke100: well i dont agree with you poster. Men are born hunters and ladies like to be hunted. There should be that boasting thing in the future when you go like '' the moment i saw this lady, i just new she was mine'' or '' honey i proposed to you like this and i still love you like this because i loved you firs'' but imagine if the lady is the one who made the first move. You can say things like this '' girl please stop tripping i aint the one who asked you out and i did not pick you but you picked me'' and that would make a woman's confidence to drop to zero. FYI looks can be decieving. That lady who you always look at and think she is boring, doll she might actualy be a beast in the bedroom.
My dear... You are right but not entirely right. I don't know why people still conceive this idea of if a woman get to do the necessary then the guy would definitely misbehave. I don't see it that way. Infact, I believe it boils down to the kinda person involved. To tell you the truth, I have dated a couple of people who did the wooing, and in the long run, they were still the ones that messed up everything.

So, I don't think every guy would act the way you stated in your post, it solely depends on the kinda guy involved...

Capiché?

(1) (Reply)

To Black Women / How To Know If Your Man Loves You / 10 Different Types Of Kisses You Should Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.