Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Got Text (1,babatunde Street,off Ogunlana Drive,surulere)for Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got Text (1,babatunde Street,off Ogunlana Drive,surulere)for Interview (13988 Views)

Job Interview In Surulere @ 1 Babatunde Street, Off Ogunlana Drive. / U-connect Invitation For Interview / No. 1 Babatunde Str. Off Ogunlana Drive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got Text (1,babatunde Street,off Ogunlana Drive,surulere)for Interview by simplie: 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2013
Pls house , help confirm this if anybody get d same text.

Thanks
Re: Got Text (1,babatunde Street,off Ogunlana Drive,surulere)for Interview by gboso: 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2013
simplie: Pls house , help confirm this if anybody get d same text.

Thanks
My dear dnt mind those fools dat r looking 4 whom 2 cheat.dey have bn sending d same text 2 me since january. They r notin bt BINGO

1 Like

Re: Got Text (1,babatunde Street,off Ogunlana Drive,surulere)for Interview by oliwaseunojo: 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2013
Don't waste ur time and money
Re: Got Text (1,babatunde Street,off Ogunlana Drive,surulere)for Interview by simplie: 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2013
Anybody with dis text from workforce : interview slatted for Enugu.?
Re: Got Text (1,babatunde Street,off Ogunlana Drive,surulere)for Interview by bodmas2005(m): 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2013
Got one from KADICK INTEGRATED Too..
You have been invited for an Interview Kadick Integrated Ltd. Date: Saturday, 2nd March, 2013.Time: 10a.m.Venue: 46 Effurun/Sapele Rd, Effurun....pls who knws anyting abt dem cuz going from lagos to Delta no be beans o..!
Re: Got Text (1,babatunde Street,off Ogunlana Drive,surulere)for Interview by onealproject: 4:09pm On May 13, 2013
To all people who have posted negative things about this people...To whom who alleges must bring the proofs.
If you have never experienced financial freedom in your life,you cannot do with that your pay cheque..
It's unfortunate you can't use your third eye(sense) to decipher what is scam and what is not scam..In the bussiness you have to work before you earn..It's not a get quick reach opportunity..But you can't understand because probably you are meant to die poor like you parents..Because if you were rich,you will never even look for a job MUMU lasan lasan..
That's why you know all the scam address in your head..You are seriously jobless.

All the time you have used in touring around you could have invested it into the biz,start small and start earning big now....Your time counts for or against you!!

You can charge these people to court now or inform the governor who already knows about the bussiness opportunity.
It's a link that is capable of changing your story for good.

All hope is not lost I may still help you get around maximising the opportunity...Welcome to the WORLD OF POSSIBILITIES!!

If you have decided not to succeed, you shouldn't discourage other people from doing so because of your shallow knowledge.

It's not FAIR AT ALL!!

======= My Story ==============
Good day everyone, I av learnt 4rm Brian Tracy dt "Peace of Mind" is d NO.1 ingrdient of SUCCESS & I'll never trade it 4 ANYTN.
I presently don't nd a SECOND JOB even dou my presnt job just affords me a "token"+oda incentvs & dat's where I'm
as I write. All I'm doing is using my free tym to make an extra income 2ru HELPING PPLE overcome their diff health
challenges. Evrytym I achieve ds I'v got PEACE,feel gr8,make new CONNECTIONS & fortunately I get PAID. "That's my BIZ!"
NB: ds msg isn't meant to CONVINCE U any longer oo bt rada to clear d cloud of FEAR generatd 4rm NESTED MISCONCEPTIONS
(which are absolutely NORMAL) as We all have a rait to our own OPINION. I surely knw dt we will both live to see that TIME when it'll be
"TOO LATE TO QUIT MAKING MONEY" for ME from my BIZ and "TO LATE TO JOIN" for U. No offence pls.
It's not the CHANCES WE TOOK that PAIN most..It's d CHANCES WE NEVER TAKE!
Happy New Week!(Sun 12/May/13)

Expecting your responses!!
Re: Got Text (1,babatunde Street,off Ogunlana Drive,surulere)for Interview by onealproject: 5:30pm On May 14, 2013
kiss undecidedIt's very funny that you regard yourself as brilliant. Mind you,the brilliant guys already have good jobs or are making sense with their personal skills. They have never experienced what you did. I personally believe our national believe about "JOB" should change. The cycle we revolve in from primary school till we die isn't very cool. Many can't even understand what it seems like to be successful without beign an "Office boy/Girl". It's so unfortunate for the youths of this country.

Truly the mode of recruitment many of our partners use may be confusing(and I mean this). I was like that for me too, I couldn't really decipher it but later the Big PICTURE was clear and I swear I am better for it.

It's a business not a "White-Collar" you go about seeking with your CV and tatared shoes(No offence pls).

It's like you having an extra stream of income by leveraging on a tested,trusted existing multi-national system..This is a simple business that is done the WORLD OVER, QOUTE ME ANYWHERE!!!!!!!
You can't just understand.

As far as I'm concerned I will personally work on how the recruitment mode can be better put so that people who want to benefit can come and those who don't will go AWAY! It should be presented as a BUSINESS which requires a little initial capital and not as a JOB.

The reason why these guys(don't mind them) tell you it's a "JOB" is because we have seen HUNDREDS,I MEAN HUNDREDS, of people from all walks of life dumbing their tiring jobs to concentrate fully on this business. This they do by will after comparing the benefits and weighing the pro and cons.

Who we no get?
==================
bankers,
lawyers,
Insurance personel,
former policemen and women,
Industrial personel,
Pilot(I saw last week @ one of our events)

Just mention that field....!

It's only that the DEAF will always want to learn from their own EXPERIENCES.. We have been to a lot of that your dream job places and what you will get there hasn't changed for decades now.

Wish you a safe journey to your next CV Submission Centre..I am sure you will remeber this my "ADVERTISEMENT" when you are 40yrs in SERVICE..LMBO Seriously laffff winkffffffiiiiiiiiiiiiiin ;Dnnnnnnnnng shocked sad angry grin

For those who are profiting crazilly from the opportunity,I congratulate you (Mark my words and I don't need YOU to believe it PLEASE)..You guys get your EYES & No. 6 WORKING.

For the doubting ThomosES, you can keep DOUBTING..No be by force

Job seekers will continue submitting CVs and get stipends,retire as useless as possible. If you think say I dey lie,ask you OLD MAN and request for his account balance.

It's only FOOLISHNESS that makes some1 do the samething, the same way.using the same principles and expecting a different result (Benjamin Franklin).

See you later!!
Re: Got Text (1,babatunde Street,off Ogunlana Drive,surulere)for Interview by polipompom: 6:19pm On May 14, 2013
When a product is good and d marketer is bad, I tel u, d@ product wn't sell. D@'s d best way 2 describe u. I tried as much as I could 2 make sense out of ur epistle bt cn't find any sense in it. I advice u leave d job seekers alone who know what dey want 2 continue in d search til dey soon find their dream job. Go get a life!!! U low-lifer!!!

4 Likes

Re: Got Text (1,babatunde Street,off Ogunlana Drive,surulere)for Interview by lareos: 11:23am On Jun 26, 2013
Mornin house!
Pls i need ur help to check if dis company is legitz,pls its urgentz.
''from MHO/E09/NG''
OWN support Resource ltd(HMO) invites you for a job interview as a facility management executive.on thurs 27th,2013 by 9am prompt.
1,Babatunde street,off ogunlana drive surulere,Lagos.
Come along with updated Resume/CV and pen.
Pls house,abeg help,i dont wanna waste my time n d lil cash i av.pls send ur opinion.
Tanx
Re: Got Text (1,babatunde Street,off Ogunlana Drive,surulere)for Interview by nasjeje: 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
gnld ole.run 4 ur life
Re: Got Text (1,babatunde Street,off Ogunlana Drive,surulere)for Interview by DeanOlamide(m): 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2013
onealproject: To all people who have posted negative things about this people...To whom who alleges must bring the proofs.
If you have never experienced financial freedom in your life,you cannot do with that your pay cheque..
It's unfortunate you can't use your third eye(sense) to decipher what is scam and what is not scam..In the bussiness you have to work before you earn..It's not a get quick reach opportunity..But you can't understand because probably you are meant to die poor like you parents..Because if you were rich,you will never even look for a job MUMU lasan lasan..
That's why you know all the scam address in your head..You are seriously jobless.

All the time you have used in touring around you could have invested it into the biz,start small and start earning big now....Your time counts for or against you!!

You can charge these people to court now or inform the governor who already knows about the bussiness opportunity.
It's a link that is capable of changing your story for good.

All hope is not lost I may still help you get around maximising the opportunity...Welcome to the WORLD OF POSSIBILITIES!!

If you have decided not to succeed, you shouldn't discourage other people from doing so because of your shallow knowledge.

It's not FAIR AT ALL!!

======= My Story ==============
Good day everyone, I av learnt 4rm Brian Tracy dt "Peace of Mind" is d NO.1 ingrdient of SUCCESS & I'll never trade it 4 ANYTN.
I presently don't nd a SECOND JOB even dou my presnt job just affords me a "token"+oda incentvs & dat's where I'm
as I write. All I'm doing is using my free tym to make an extra income 2ru HELPING PPLE overcome their diff health
challenges. Evrytym I achieve ds I'v got PEACE,feel gr8,make new CONNECTIONS & fortunately I get PAID. "That's my BIZ!"
NB: ds msg isn't meant to CONVINCE U any longer oo bt rada to clear d cloud of FEAR generatd 4rm NESTED MISCONCEPTIONS
(which are absolutely NORMAL) as We all have a rait to our own OPINION. I surely knw dt we will both live to see that TIME when it'll be
"TOO LATE TO QUIT MAKING MONEY" for ME from my BIZ and "TO LATE TO JOIN" for U. No offence pls.
It's not the CHANCES WE TOOK that PAIN most..It's d CHANCES WE NEVER TAKE!
Happy New Week!(Sun 12/May/13)

Expecting your responses!!

U r just too fake like this post u just dropped... U r d one jobless and very unfocus.. If u truely are fulfilled why hunting and swindling peoples cash.. Get a life jareee stupid GNLD..
Re: Got Text (1,babatunde Street,off Ogunlana Drive,surulere)for Interview by DeanOlamide(m): 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2013
lareos: Mornin house!
Pls i need ur help to check if dis company is legitz,pls its urgentz.
''from MHO/E09/NG''
OWN support Resource ltd(HMO) invites you for a job interview as a facility management executive.on thurs 27th,2013 by 9am prompt.
1,Babatunde street,off ogunlana drive surulere,Lagos.
Come along with updated Resume/CV and pen.
Pls house,abeg help,i dont wanna waste my time n d lil cash i av.pls send ur opinion.
Tanx

With their ugly faces in there, they will give u written rubbish text to sit and write with ur innocent lap.. They will negotiate ur money for rubbish certification for u to sell their fake drugs for them... If u see their wears self too fake to behold.. He earn 150, 000 a mnth yet his shoes na okirika made ... Bros no reason am cos na 8,500. Stupid O-neal.
Re: Got Text (1,babatunde Street,off Ogunlana Drive,surulere)for Interview by lareos: 1:49pm On Jun 26, 2013
Eyah! Tank u so much.a for go pay maga shey?
Am grateful guys.thief pipu
Re: Got Text (1,babatunde Street,off Ogunlana Drive,surulere)for Interview by therese83(f): 11:47am On Jul 03, 2013
U guys are the bomb||. I can always trust my pals on this forum to give solid info. Just got same text message from them for tuesday july 4th. Seriously, if your product is so trusted why do you present it as a 'job' it should be presented as business opportunities. And for the record, you guys never look good at all. U always look hungry and tired of the life ur living. I SPIT on u. Infact, i 'ho kelebe' on u

1 Like

Re: Got Text (1,babatunde Street,off Ogunlana Drive,surulere)for Interview by debyrazy(m): 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2013
I got same text just now .. But I already knw they are cheats.. I just typed d address alone in. Google and detected its fake..

OWS Support Resource Limited Invites you for a job interview As Business Development Executive On Monday, July 8th, 2013 by 1pm prompt.
at 1,Babatunde St.Off Ogunlana Drive, Surulere,Lagos. Come along with updated Resume/CV and pen.

1 Like

Re: Got Text (1,babatunde Street,off Ogunlana Drive,surulere)for Interview by obinna002: 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
Nawaooooooooo na by force,to market drugs

2 Likes

Re: Got Text (1,babatunde Street,off Ogunlana Drive,surulere)for Interview by temmywiz: 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2013
Got the same message today...thanks guys. They're looking for who to brainwash
Re: Got Text (1,babatunde Street,off Ogunlana Drive,surulere)for Interview by f316consult: 2:03am On Jul 10, 2013
GNLD noni
Re: Got Text (1,babatunde Street,off Ogunlana Drive,surulere)for Interview by akinstobi1987(m): 9:46am On Jul 14, 2013
Hi guys, i urgently need your response, i got
this sms this morning : "JOBEASE" This is to
invite you for an interview on Mon,15th July
by 10am 1,Babatunde street off Ogunlana
drive,Surulere,Lagos.
Ref:JB/EA/020
Please does anyone info about them?
Re: Got Text (1,babatunde Street,off Ogunlana Drive,surulere)for Interview by obinna002: 10:07am On Jul 14, 2013
Don't know why some people don't think, u saw all the arguments n what people are saying about them, n ur still asking should u go, please go n come n give us feedback,

1 Like

Re: Got Text (1,babatunde Street,off Ogunlana Drive,surulere)for Interview by chinso(f): 12:24am On Jul 27, 2013
i got same text message yestaday (OWS Support Resource Limited Invites you for a job test and interview As Program Facilitating Executive On Monday, July 29th, 2013 by 1pm prompt at 1,Babatunde St.Off Ogunlana Drive, Surulere,Lagos. Come along with a pen.)
Re: Got Text (1,babatunde Street,off Ogunlana Drive,surulere)for Interview by xupbash(m): 3:28am On Jul 27, 2013
I think is high time we join hand to fight this scamers,they don't seems to no they are playing on our intelligence

1 Like

Re: Got Text (1,babatunde Street,off Ogunlana Drive,surulere)for Interview by oweniwe(m): 11:59am On Jul 28, 2013
BAE/100/NG . . You have Been shortlisted For a Job Interview on Mon 29 July 2013 @ No 1 Babatunde Street,Off Ogunlana Drive Surulere Lagos By 1Pm,Come with Your C.V & Pen.

I got that text above just now
Re: Got Text (1,babatunde Street,off Ogunlana Drive,surulere)for Interview by MissOpe(f): 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2013
you have been shortlisted for an interview scheduled on Mon 29/07/13 by 10am ¿ 1,Babatunde street off Ogunlana drive Surulere Lagos.
Re: Got Text (1,babatunde Street,off Ogunlana Drive,surulere)for Interview by akinstobi1987(m): 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
You re invited for interview at Cornerstone, 191,Albert Macaulay Rd.Opp Yaba local council, Yaba Lagos. Frid 2nd Aug. by 10am. 2nd floor. come wt credentials....Please is this a scam

1 Like

Re: Got Text (1,babatunde Street,off Ogunlana Drive,surulere)for Interview by dmcdad: 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
Thank God I decided to do some Googling... Na wa oooo
Re: Got Text (1,babatunde Street,off Ogunlana Drive,surulere)for Interview by tayoslayer(m): 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
ONL SERV. "you are specially invited for test, interview and job briefing, 1 babatunde street off ogunlana, surulere, lagos"
gotten seriously irritated by these guys always changing their names. so tired of their sms, thank heavens for google.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Got Text (1,babatunde Street,off Ogunlana Drive,surulere)for Interview by Mannastoress: 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
you said u are offering employment and look at the language you just use ( .But you can't understand because probably you are meant to die poor like you parents..Because if you were rich,you will never even look for a job MUMU lasan lasan.) u have been sending text to job seekers .In short, i dont have time to respond to u yet

onealproject: kiss undecidedIt's very funny that you regard yourself as brilliant. Mind you,the brilliant guys already have good jobs or are making sense with their personal skills. They have never experienced what you did. I personally believe our national believe about "JOB" should change. The cycle we revolve in from primary school till we die isn't very cool. Many can't even understand what it seems like to be successful without beign an "Office boy/Girl". It's so unfortunate for the youths of this country.

Truly the mode of recruitment many of our partners use may be confusing(and I mean this). I was like that for me too, I couldn't really decipher it but later the Big PICTURE was clear and I swear I am better for it.

It's a business not a "White-Collar" you go about seeking with your CV and tatared shoes(No offence pls).

It's like you having an extra stream of income by leveraging on a tested,trusted existing multi-national system..This is a simple business that is done the WORLD OVER, QOUTE ME ANYWHERE!!!!!!!
You can't just understand.

As far as I'm concerned I will personally work on how the recruitment mode can be better put so that people who want to benefit can come and those who don't will go AWAY! It should be presented as a BUSINESS which requires a little initial capital and not as a JOB.

The reason why these guys(don't mind them) tell you it's a "JOB" is because we have seen HUNDREDS,I MEAN HUNDREDS, of people from all walks of life dumbing their tiring jobs to concentrate fully on this business. This they do by will after comparing the benefits and weighing the pro and cons.

Who we no get?
==================
bankers,
lawyers,
Insurance personel,
former policemen and women,
Industrial personel,
Pilot(I saw last week @ one of our events)

Just mention that field....!

It's only that the DEAF will always want to learn from their own EXPERIENCES.. We have been to a lot of that your dream job places and what you will get there hasn't changed for decades now.

Wish you a safe journey to your next CV Submission Centre..I am sure you will remeber this my "ADVERTISEMENT" when you are 40yrs in SERVICE..LMBO Seriously laffff winkffffffiiiiiiiiiiiiiin ;Dnnnnnnnnng shocked sad angry grin

For those who are profiting crazilly from the opportunity,I congratulate you (Mark my words and I don't need YOU to believe it PLEASE)..You guys get your EYES & No. 6 WORKING.

For the doubting ThomosES, you can keep DOUBTING..No be by force

Job seekers will continue submitting CVs and get stipends,retire as useless as possible. If you think say I dey lie,ask you OLD MAN and request for his account balance.

It's only FOOLISHNESS that makes some1 do the samething, the same way.using the same principles and expecting a different result (Benjamin Franklin).

See you later!!

Re: Got Text (1,babatunde Street,off Ogunlana Drive,surulere)for Interview by ejioforsunday: 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
I just got d same text from O Consult....saying, U are invited for a written interview on 5th Dec by 10am.Come wit 2 passport.Venue: 1 Babatunde str,Off Ogunlana Drive,Surulere Lagos,07015226493. Fake ppl,i really tnk God for this forum oo,if not,i would have entered one chance.Criminals,i jump am pass
Re: Got Text (1,babatunde Street,off Ogunlana Drive,surulere)for Interview by obinna002: 11:49am On Dec 05, 2013
ejioforsunday: I just got d same text from O Consult....saying, U are invited for a written interview on 5th Dec by 10am.Come wit 2 passport.Venue: 1 Babatunde str,Off Ogunlana Drive,Surulere Lagos,07015226493. Fake ppl,i really tnk God for this forum oo,if not,i would have entered one chance.Criminals,i jump am pass
LOL, UR VERY LUCKY
Re: Got Text (1,babatunde Street,off Ogunlana Drive,surulere)for Interview by issylarry(m): 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tnx to dz forum,I got d same msg dz afternun!I hate dz pple and won't stop hating them.
Re: Got Text (1,babatunde Street,off Ogunlana Drive,surulere)for Interview by Sergioaguero: 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
first impression matters alot. they start with a lie. if you join you re benefitting d person that signed you.
you re not working for yourself but for others. its still d same thing as working in a company. y be say dem dey
always show one amount for paper like that. i tink say d guy want show me 1million self . mtcheww. company de

(1) (Reply)

3 Tell-tale Signs You Should Reject A Job Offer / 4 Attitudes That Can Increase Your Chances Of Landing The Job / How Best Do I Answer These Interview Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.