Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,169 members, 7,780,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:42 AM

Chris Brown Set To Marry Rihanna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Set To Marry Rihanna (1847 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year / Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? / Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Set To Marry Rihanna by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 27, 2013
With this ring, I Rih wed

Rihanna and Chris Brown are reportedly planning to tie the knot THIS SUMMER in a spectacular secret ceremony.

The couple have only been back together a few weeks, but US sources say they've decided they are already ready to take the plunge.

Chris is rumoured to have popped the question after last week's Grammy Awards - and Rih's expected to walk down the aisle on her native Barbados in July.

An insider told PerezHilton.com celebrity guests should expect a raucous extravaganza, claiming: "(It's) all about swagger, bling and sin.

"They want tattoo artists, fire breathers and a near-naked waitstaff. They’re even talking about having pre-rolled joints at the reception."

[b]If it goes ahead, the wedding will be a starstudded affair, with the pair's celebrity pals all invited.

But a number of Rih's closest friends, including Katy Perry, are expected to boycott the bash - unhappy about her decision to get back together with Brown, four years after he violently assaulted her.

The R&B star was sentenced to community service after brutally beating Rihanna after a pre-Grammys party in 2009.

Just this week, Chris described the attack as the "deepest regret" of his life.

He said: "Sometimes you row, you fight, with the one you love and things get said, stuff spirals.

“That night was the deepest regret of my life, the biggest mistake. But she loves me - what can I say? I’m forgiven... but, yes, I worked hard for it.”

Defending her decision to take him back, Rihanna this week claimed Chris had a "fantastic heart" but insisted she would "walk away" for ever if he hits her again.

She said: "If he gives me that again, here’s what I give him: nothing. I just walk away.

“He doesn’t have that luxury of f****** up again.”
[/b]

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4814176/Rihanna-plans-to-wed-Chris-borwn-sources-say.html

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Dayo Ephraim’s Birthday Party At Abibiz Lounge / Cossy Orjiakor's Boyfriend Dumps Her! / Stuning Photos Of Liz Anjorin And Feyisikemi(nms Season9 Winner)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.