Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Hugo Weaving in 'The Matrix' - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hugo Weaving in 'The Matrix' (1561 Views)

Attn: Producers: What's The Matrix Club? / "agent Smith" Of "the Matrix" Was Born In Ibadan? / The Matrix: Which Pill Will You Choose, The Red Or Blue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hugo Weaving in 'The Matrix' by Zahymaka(m): 11:42pm On May 04, 2006
I know almost everyone has watched The Matrix. I watched it last night, then the two sequels today. I simply like Hugo Weaving who starred as Agent Smith -- he's a very believable antagonist [especially his "Mr. Anderson" drawl].

Did you know he was born in Nigeria? I was shocked! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hugo Weaving in 'The Matrix' by jagunlabi(m): 4:14pm On May 05, 2006
What is so shocking about him being born in naija?Because he is a Matrix celebrity?Abeg,many whites have been born in naija jare.
Re: Hugo Weaving in 'The Matrix' by my2cents(m): 6:26pm On May 05, 2006
Mr. Annn-der-sonn!! LOL
Re: Hugo Weaving in 'The Matrix' by Zahymaka(m): 7:13pm On May 05, 2006
my2cents -- I didn't know you were intrigued by that drawl too -- very cute I'd say.
Re: Hugo Weaving in 'The Matrix' by freddie1(m): 9:46pm On May 05, 2006
Good to know Hugo was born in Nigeria. and so what! grin
Re: Hugo Weaving in 'The Matrix' by bami(m): 11:56pm On Jun 04, 2006
freddie!:

Good to know Hugo was born in Nigeria. and so what! grin

which means he is a nigerian

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Tired Black Man / Nollywood Movie, Damage Featuring Uche Jumbo & Tonto Dike / D S T V Defrauding Customers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.