Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

No Advert in these section: You will be ban. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / No Advert in these section: You will be ban. (4713 Views)

Ban Air France From Nigeria Now! / What Are The Rules Of These Section"business" / Cost Of Newspaper Advert In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 27, 2013
AM NOT A SCAMMER TRY FOUND OUT FROM MY POST AND OTHER PEOPLE
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2013
JAMB registration started around November last year. You're starting a little bit late if am not mistaken because the registration closes soon. So is it only Jamb that You're opening Mini cafe for? If yes, Then you have to hustle, get money and wait till this year November. wink
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2013
God, why is everything so difficult like this. Just 100k, Haa!! God ..... Wat can i do again.
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by PapaBrowne(m): 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
nigerwide08: God, why is everything so difficult like this. Just 100k, Haa!! God ..... Wat can i do again.

I was about to comment positively on your post and actually help out until I saw this. Fatalism.
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2013
My brother, it is not my fault, i have gone deeply in thought as i have been going round but just posting i got. I don't want any other person to act b4 me. Pls if u can help me, u will be my second God.
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2013
Pls my people of nairaland pls help me out my condition
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by ayoade2: 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2013
You blew your chances with impatience. I doubt if you can handle any biz with that kind of attitude let alone pay back loan amount. Sorry bro, but you need to work more on your attitude.
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2013
mr ayo ade, i do not understand ur statement. pls my brother, explain better. just becos i need the money
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by madampresident(f): 6:52am On Mar 16, 2013
It is a little too late since the exam is next month. What other things will you be doing at that place after the exam? Where are you staying? How do you intend to pay back?
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2013
@ madam president : the online registration is throughout the year. as this jamb is going now, Direct entry is out also now and next month, check of jamb and follow by GCE Exams and NECO and all post UTME, just throughout the year all online registration is on. I am very much good and i know i will make it throughout. I will be paying back every month for 6 months. I mean 25k every months. I will be happy if you can help me.
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by emandman: 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2013
PapaBrowne:

I was about to comment positively on your post and actually help out until I saw this. Fatalism.
ayo ade: You blew your chances with impatience. I doubt if you can handle any biz with that kind of attitude let alone pay back loan amount. Sorry bro, but you need to work more on your attitude.
make una shut up joor(sorry about dt)
if u can help u do.if nt jst pass on,and stop adding salt to injury.
D dude is jst fraustrated cnt u decipher dat frm d nature of d biz he plan starting? U keep brngin up attitude ish(oversabi).
Na ppl lyk una go tel applicant say im supos ryt 16th feb. 2013 as date instead of feb 16th 2013..there4 he's incompetent...guy i dnt av money to help u,but av seen ntn wrong with ur approach.God help u.

1 Like

Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by PapaBrowne(m): 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2013
e mandman:
make una shut up joor(sorry about dt)
if u can help u do.if nt jst pass on,and stop adding salt to injury.
D dude is jst fraustrated cnt u decipher dat frm d nature of d biz he plan starting? U keep brngin up attitude ish(oversabi).
Na ppl lyk una go tel applicant say im supos ryt 16th feb. 2013 as date instead of feb 16th 2013..there4 he's incompetent...guy i dnt av money to help u,but av seen ntn wrong with ur approach.God help u.

Hey man incase you don't know, Attitude is everything. It would make or break you especially when the going gets tough.
The guy is asking for a loan and not a grant. Anybody that would give out money would want to know the capacity of the loanee to pay back.

I liked his business plan and the fact that he had a grasp of the figures, so I was about to say something positive. Then I read his next line which came just after one person had posted, and it discouraged me in an instant. A positive attitude and an undying passion are the most important factors determining whether or not a venture would succeed! The poster gave up in a second on a thread he posted because he hadn't gotten enough replies. Same thing would happen when he doesnt get enough customers for the business!

4 Likes

Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by emandman: 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2013
Well...attitude matters truly,i was jst being emotional with d guy and in biz they say.
"do it with all ur emotions and dnt get emotional"

1 Like

Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by madampresident(f): 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2013
nigerwide08: @ madam president : the online registration is throughout the year. as this jamb is going now, Direct entry is out also now and next month, check of jamb and follow by GCE Exams and NECO and all post UTME, just throughout the year all online registration is on. I am very much good and i know i will make it throughout. I will be paying back every month for 6 months. I mean 25k every months. I will be happy if you can help me.
where are you staying?
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by raphrinco: 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
Bro pls take it easy ,it s gonna be well.Honestly speaking don't ever blame or even ask God why!!!
nigerwide08: God, why is everything so difficult like this. Just 100k, Haa!! God ..... Wat can i do again.
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by megacash(m): 1:12am On Mar 18, 2013
I don't have the money to give you but I just want to advice: Business is not 1 + 1 = 2. You say it as if everything will go straight without hitches. My friend, no matter how knowledgeable you are in business, you still make one or two mistakes. The only thing that keep your business afloat is your continuous cash flow that you can fall back to when you have hitches. You did not put that into consideration.

Believe me, as a beginner you don't need much money to go into business. What you need is sound knowledge on the business you want to do. Then find a way you can use your knowledge to leverage on other peoples' resources, money, time, etc.
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 18, 2013
@ madam president, am currently staying in lagos- ikorodu.
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by oduz: 8:24am On Mar 18, 2013
Don't give up
Whichpart of Ikorodu are U?
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 18, 2013
@oduz, am in agric- ikorodu
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2013
Still in need of ur help.
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by oduz: 9:48am On Mar 19, 2013
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by oduz: 9:50am On Mar 19, 2013
Return on investment is low & not in the league of things I consider as serious business, but it adds to my level of fulfilment to contribute to reducing the level of unemployment in a positive way, however,can u get gurrantors as follows; 2 Lagos civil servants and one NL member with over one year positive presence on the forum? If its OK by u, I will send somebody to interview u over the weekend. Just sent u a text. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
@ oduz Am back online. So what is next thing.
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by oduz: 7:21am On Mar 20, 2013
nigerwide08: @ oduz Am back online. So what is next thing.

Meet the requirements, As stated above
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 20, 2013
Sorry for my self. I cannot meet dat requirement. Pls can u open dat business for me in ur own area. So to monitor it ursef. I don't mind paying u everyday. Pls
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by wizecoder1: 11:36am On Mar 20, 2013
@ oduz...good one.
The cash involved may not be much but biz men do not throw away money......dat is why oduz requested for guarantors.
I can help you out with same terms but i will remove the nairaland guarantor aspect of it.
If you are real and responsible you should meet the new requirement.....
Jah bless.

1 Like

Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2013
Where is ur place. Am trying to get the guarantors.
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by madampresident(f): 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2013
nigerwide08: @ madam president, am currently staying in lagos- ikorodu.
I like hardworking people and i want to help you. Am in Enugu state. How will you pay me back? Do you have someone that will guarante you pay at the stipulated time? The problem isnt giving you the money but getting it back. Thanks
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
@madam president. Thanks for ur concerning. To pay you back will be every month ending. And am guarantee you. I use all my life to swear. I make a oath, if i did not pay back, make i loose my life. I have 2 clergy man that can stand for me, but i how would u meet dem pls help me. Txt me ur no. 08027552294
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2013
@ op I understand how you feel jare. I'm also a student and I recently had to give out my laptop and tablet out as collateral for 50k. I'm still searchin for 30k, so I understand your position perfectly. Money isn't easy to come by at all. I hope you get what you are looking for. Pls when you do get what you are looking for, make sure that you do the following.
*Bootstrapping: for as long as is neccesary, live as though you have no means of income. Spend as least as you can and don't get tempted by frivolities. Ploughing back every kobo of your profit is the best you can do at the early stage of a business.

*time consciousness and dilligence: don't let it get into your head that you own a business. Your acts of diligence must be consistent if not your growth will phase out and the business might stagnate at break-even point for too long. Time is money. Invest it wisely.

*keep abreast with information: information is power. Do not joke with keeping up to date with happenings in your business environment. One second is all it takes for someone to strike a gold mine or monopolize a market just because they found out something a few minutes before you did.

*SWOT analysis: make a list of the strenghts and weaknesses of your business, and the opportunities and threats which aWait you in the business terrain so that you can have a good idea of how to face you challlenges and know where you are headed.

If there's anythin else you'd like to know, text me on 08137411875. I wish you luck, and I'll be praying for you. Pray for me too okay. We all need his favour.

3 Likes

Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2013
@ bodashee. Thanks for ur words of advice and encouragement. God will surely favour us.
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by oduz: 9:01am On Mar 22, 2013
nigerwide08: @madam president. Thanks for ur concerning. To pay you back will be every month ending. And am guarantee you. I use all my life to swear. I make a oath, if i did not pay back, make i loose my life. I have 2 clergy man that can stand for me, but i how would u meet dem pls help me. Txt me ur no. 08027552294

My dear brother you have great admirable potentials but you underate it, you need good human relations to survive in any business, you also need the logical ability to connect the dots & open doors to great opportunities.

From our innterractions, phone, NL & other investigations I learnt the following;

You are a Lagosian by residence & origin, with family land etc.

In all this lvn, have u never come across civil servants or anybody who can introduce you to them, or maybe u just have never been nice to such people?

Its good that you have 2 clergy men, knowing them also shows u are a person of faith, but this too also have grades

In your's & their congregation, are there no civil servants?

Some aspects of this transaction are issues that could have been discussed on phone & trashed out in a few minutes, but you claim you don't have credit on your phone, so you only communicate with me with a borrowed line which you claim belongs to your wife, then I opted for the NL parliament

Records also reveal that you have traded severally on NL, but with variety of phone numbers

I also thought you will explore your trade records to use such contacts as your references, unless probably the transactions never went well

@ wizecoder & madam president I sincerely appreciate your concerns & contributions

Conclusively;
Send the name of the NLder you earlier offered me
I will take one of your clergy men & 1 civil servant
Send me your facebook identification I may modify my terms to suit some other conditions that will fit u more conveniently
Giving references does not guarranty that they will pay if you default or that they are in any way more responsible than a defaulter, the catch is to realise the interconnectivity of life, to be good & be disciplined in our relationships with ppl 'cos we never know where they will be useful to us

I have an elderly friend who had a brief relationship with a past president, & the Baba (he was not the president then)once gave him a ref to a bank for some loan many yrs back, the gentleman paid back promptly & went to thank the him, Baba said do you know I can't do that for my Son!
Several yrs later, the press revealed that when Baba came back to office, that he accused his son to declare where he got the money to buy a jeep, the son also later accused the father of some funny acts

My point here is that building trust is essential in our daily lives, but it is not dependent on some sentimental ties or time, its a skill measured strictly by merit, thats an essential scale that can make society grow faster

Best wishes cool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal / 2 bedroom Block Of 6 Flats Architectural Design for sale / Which N200,000 Business Can I Do Without A Shop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.