Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,000 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties (29082 Views)

Aunt Tortures Toddler To Coma For Defecating (pictured) / Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch / 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Moukafoam(f): 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy imagin?! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by AmeboAjela(f): 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2013
Parents should start taking rasing up their children propery as serious business o. Why on earth would you go out and start stealing?
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2013
I weep for naija embarassed lipsrsealed cry
O gawd
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Imyourex(m): 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2013
They should thank their star that they didnt try this close to Aluu community
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by castielo(m): 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2013
Of all the things in dis world na pant dem see to go steal. It's more than embarrassing.. It's a disgrace to the many female folks out there. nanscence! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Queeniekruuz(f): 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2013
Chai!wat a disgrace.
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2013
undecided were they high on somthing? SMH..
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by nnekylove: 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2013
creativemusic: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lipsrsealed
creativemusic: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by engrezenwa: 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2013
Damn! Some of the panties I take off these girls waists might be stolen. cry
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2013
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by mickyyss: 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2013
60mins Mouth Action[color=#006600][/color] + lap Dance = 3 pack of Coloured pants
No need of stealing pants
Stop stealing pants shocked
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by gboodoo(m): 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2013
abeg d panties get gold 4 body abi n diamond. na waoh 4 wahala
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Nabfresh(m): 11:45pm On Feb 27, 2013
EdesonNews: Angry market women yesterday beat three female undergraduates to coma at the popular Asaba Ogbegonogo market, in Delta State for allegedly stealing various pants at the boutique line.

Eyewitness said that the suspects were caught with the pants after they had pretended to be customers and paid for two different ones selected from the hangers.

It was gathered that the suspects’ who are undergraduates of the state owned university were said to be regular visitors to the market.

But the trust the traders have in them as regular customers evaporated when one of them, a 200 level mass communication student (names withheld) sought to be accompanied to where they could buy good pants and the suspects paid for two packets of mixed coloured pants and in the process allegedly removed three other packets alongside the ones they bought. Luck however ran out on them as the trader suddenly noticed the removal of some packets from where they were displayed.

They were said to have been beaten severely by the angry market women who raced to the scene of the incident. Police authorities at the ‘A’ Division Asaba confirmed the incident.

GUYS, WHAT DO YOU THINK?
http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/48703/2013/02/27/3_women_beaten_coma_over_stolen_pants.html
http://edesonnewsonline..com/2013/02/3-female-undergraduates-beaten-to-coma.html
what a shame!!!
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by toshmann(m): 12:42am On Feb 28, 2013
Someone "on the ground" just said this story is fake and people are still making statements based on the story!

Our problem in Naija big pass PDP
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Pque(m): 12:43am On Feb 28, 2013
Starblack M: Can you imagine?

I dont support jungle justice to death but I love dis one. They really need it, it is gd 4 dem. D police shld further sue dem for conspiracy nd theft nd shld b punish if found guilty. If we permit little crime, it is a mater of time it wil extravagate to bigger type. Can u emaaaginnee. I like dat. I like any act dat prevent crime such as public disgrace.
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by redsun(m): 1:02am On Feb 28, 2013
Why should they beat students to a pulp for shoplifting cheap panties? Most nigerians are nothing short of wild wolves that are always ready to pounce on unfortunate and hapless preys.
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by toluleke(m): 1:26am On Feb 28, 2013
BLACKS
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by modestdude(m): 6:19am On Feb 28, 2013
lrguru: This story is the fakest news i've ever heard in my life. I was at ogbeogonogo market in asaba yesterday, n nothin of such happened. A friend of mine who was at the market almost all tru yesterday confirmed it as false too. So me think this is april f.o.o.l. Fake azzz OP
if you were at the market yesterday were you at all the nook And cranny of the market at the same time? You may have missed the show coz you ve got no business with the market pants line or zone.
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Temmytemmytop(m): 6:39am On Feb 28, 2013
;DShame on dem :-XShame on dem
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by agabaI23(m): 7:09am On Feb 28, 2013
delors: THANK GOD SAY THEM NOR ALUU-CINATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nice.

They wouldve been Aluu-minated but they were lucky.
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Dailyschoolnews: 7:34am On Feb 28, 2013
agabaI23: Nice.

They wouldve been Aluu-minated but they were lucky.

really funny, ha ha ha, Aluu is now being used as a phrase for killing, being wicked.

Delta State University
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Damselnoni(f): 7:35am On Feb 28, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cry cry cry cry cry
because of pata
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by poshpimkiey(f): 8:35am On Feb 28, 2013
Hmm. Fishy story if u ask me
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by seunlayi(m): 8:42am On Feb 28, 2013
lrguru: This story is the fakest news i've ever heard in my life. I was at ogbeogonogo market in asaba yesterday, n nothin of such happened. A friend of mine who was at the market almost all tru yesterday confirmed it as false too. So me think this is april f.o.o.l. Fake azzz OP
@ mod, if the story is false, what is it still doing on the fronting?
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by NDSMART(m): 11:58am On Feb 28, 2013
WTF
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by FOREXMART(m): 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2013
Now that's an ALUUMNISTIC ALUUMNISM.
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by missjade: 7:15am On Mar 01, 2013
EdesonNews: Angry market women yesterday beat three female undergraduates to coma at the popular Asaba Ogonogo market, in Delta State for allegedly stealing various pants at the boutique line.

Eyewitness said that the suspects were caught with the pants after they had pretended to be customers and paid for two different ones selected from the hangers.

It was gathered that the suspects’ who are undergraduates of the state owned university were said to be regular visitors to the market.
They should not take the law in to their hands [color=#000099][/color]
But the trust the traders have in them as regular customers evaporated when one of them, a 200 level mass communication student (names withheld) sought to be accompanied to where they could buy good pants and the suspects paid for two packets of mixed coloured pants and in the process allegedly removed three other packets alongside the ones they bought. Luck however ran out on them as the trader suddenly noticed the removal of some packets from where they were displayed.

They were said to have been beaten severely by the angry market women who raced to the scene of the incident. Police authorities at the ‘A’ Division Asaba confirmed the incident.

GUYS, WHAT DO YOU THINK?
http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/48703/2013/02/27/3_women_beaten_coma_over_stolen_pants.html
http://edesonnewsonline..com/2013/02/3-female-undergraduates-beaten-to-coma.html
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 04, 2013
One person thief,three person them beat.Nonsense!What if the other two is innocent

Lesson:Do not associate with friends who have questionable characters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Ways To Identify Fake Policemen / Security Man Flogs Two Men Fighting In Attempt To Separate Them (Video, Photos) / Assorted And Smuggled Items Seized By the Custom Service Recently (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.