Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties (29087 Views)

Aunt Tortures Toddler To Coma For Defecating (pictured) / Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch / 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2013
Angry market women yesterday beat three female undergraduates to coma at the popular Asaba Ogbegonogo market, in Delta State for allegedly stealing various pants at the boutique line.

Eyewitness said that the suspects were caught with the pants after they had pretended to be customers and paid for two different ones selected from the hangers.

It was gathered that the suspects’ who are undergraduates of the state owned university were said to be regular visitors to the market.

But the trust the traders have in them as regular customers evaporated when one of them, a 200 level mass communication student (names withheld) sought to be accompanied to where they could buy good pants and the suspects paid for two packets of mixed coloured pants and in the process allegedly removed three other packets alongside the ones they bought. Luck however ran out on them as the trader suddenly noticed the removal of some packets from where they were displayed.

They were said to have been beaten severely by the angry market women who raced to the scene of the incident. Police authorities at the ‘A’ Division Asaba confirmed the incident.

GUYS, WHAT DO YOU THINK?
http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/48703/2013/02/27/3_women_beaten_coma_over_stolen_pants.html
http://edesonnewsonline..com/2013/02/3-female-undergraduates-beaten-to-coma.html
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by kolaoloye(m): 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2013
They deserved what they got.
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by creativemusic: 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Next2Bezee(m): 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2013
Nothing wey person no go see abeg undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by StarblackM: 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2013
Can you imagine?
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by delors(m): 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2013
THANK GOD SAY THEM NOR ALUU-CINATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2013
Another Aluu 4 in the making... jungle justice (JJ)

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2013
Whaaat , is the Pant made of Crocodile skin tongue, tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by BashMe1(m): 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2013
Na wao, beat dem 4 wetin na... civilization dey far from us mehn. wat is police doing der na, wudnt dey av handed dem over to d police nii?

7 Likes

Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2013
This story is the fakest news i've ever heard in my life. I was at ogbeogonogo market in asaba yesterday, n nothin of such happened. A friend of mine who was at the market almost all tru yesterday confirmed it as false too. So me think this is april f.o.o.l. Fake azzz OP

9 Likes

Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2013
WARNING 2 ALL PANTY BANDITS
DONT MESS WIF ASABA MARKET WOMEN

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by venorite(m): 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2013
Na wa ooo. Hmmm
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by larryh539: 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2013
after buying a packet,why steal another 3pieces of pants? And why beat ur 'customer' to coma for stealin just 3pants!
I reserve my comment cos i dont av all d info 2prove their guiltiness

4 Likes

Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by NnamdiN: 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2013
Both Beater and Beatee are guilty. grin let karma judge
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by dadicvila(m): 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2013
Seriously Women can steal anything,if you stayed in the hostel while in school you will agree with me......they are lucky its just beating

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by tyson55(m): 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2013
Na wa o!
Undergraduates stealing pants?
Water don pass g...i
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by fitzmayowa: 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2013
Why steal panties when there are other valuables to steal...na wa oooooooo abi they won use the panties for fashion parade ni
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by fitzmayowa: 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2013
Why steal panties when there are other valuables to steal...na wa oooooooo abi they won use the pants for fashion parade ni
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by theripper2: 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2013
Wetin babes no dey steal sef? Na wa for una o.
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by nep2ra(m): 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2013
Nigerians are an angry and bitter lot. I can't imagine the brutal treatment our theiving "poli-theif-cians" would receive in the hands of these disgruntled lot once they lay hands on them.
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by emmalexabl(m): 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2013
kola oloye: They deserved what they got.
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2013
they re tired of okirika panties grin
awon gurls won upgrade ni grin
good for them!
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by MrPaul2: 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2013
charity begins at home. they have being stealing before. their foul lay cook egg that faithful day

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by 299: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2013
We're beating the ones that steal just pants...while praying for the ones that loot our billions everyday. Smh

3 Likes

Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by neksummi(m): 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2013
So girls too dey thief?
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by bibiking1(m): 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2013
If only they had sense enough to steal big, they would have had the option of a plea bargain with the market women! Nigerians learn...learn!! Always steal BIG.... Be stealing panties there!! Nonsense
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by dasparrow: 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2013
nep2ra: Nigerians are an angry and bitter lot. I can't imagine the brutal treatment our theiving "poli-theif-cians" would receive in the hands of these disgruntled lot once they lay hands on them.

Oh yes, the average Nigerian is bitter and angry. It just shows in the way Nigerians are quick to take out their anger and frustrations on one another. Why do you think I tend to keep most Nigerians at bay?

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by juninho(m): 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2013
Pics of d panties pls

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by nep2ra(m): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2013
dasparrow:

Oh yes, the average Nigerian is bitter and angry. It just shows in the way Nigerians are quick to take out their anger and frustrations on one another. Why do you think I tend to keep most Nigerians at bay?

Dude, you are very wise to do that. Same goes for me.
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by ab1x: 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2013
Poverty at its peak.

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by MMM2(m): 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2013
Just becos of G-STRING undecided
Dey re lucky dey didn't die

Dey should go & do thanksgiving in there church

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers / We Were Blocked From Escaping After Vicious Mob Attack - Nigerians In India / Vandals Caught In A Girl's Secondary School In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.