Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Fcmb: Latest Info. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fcmb: Latest Info. (3164 Views)

Fcmb Or FINA TRUST Microfinancebank / Nscdc Latest Info / Latest Info On Immigration Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fcmb: Latest Info. by Kold(m): 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2008
Hi guys,
If u took part in the FCMB Assessment Centre, pls kindly inform the house or u have any latest gist on FCMB, let b informed because there is lot of silence after the assessment. Were u guys asked not to inform the house?
Re: Fcmb: Latest Info. by happytbaby: 2:04am On Mar 20, 2008
If u were at the Assesment Centre, u would have known that it was 'END OF DISCUSSION'. The assessment was too much and we have already been told to give them 2 weeks because of the public hollidays, anyway, I don't know what sort of information u want again except if u want us to tell u dat FCMB people are too organized for a Nigerian bank. Infact FCMB is too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fcmb: Latest Info. by Hoyine(f): 10:31am On Mar 20, 2008
@ Kold
We werent told to keep quiet but we were informed that the final calls would come up after Easter so I guess everyone's doing "to your tents O israel' and seriously praying. The assessment centre had people from different zones- By that I mean pple from Abuja, ibadan and Enugu there. Hope this helps u in some way. Oh yeah, we had discussion in groups as well as individually.
FCMB's organisation was lovely and most importantly orderly. Kudos to them.

@happytbaby,
Hi dear, we were on the same team during discussions- Team One and I sat directly opposite you. Enough said. All the best.
Re: Fcmb: Latest Info. by Kold(m): 11:44am On Mar 21, 2008
@ happytbaby
Good 2 hear your reply? Do u know if any batch will still b called. Honestly it hurts to know that i'd failed the chat. To the best, i hada good chat but mayb my interviewer thought otherwise. Just need to know so i can put my mind elsewhere. Would there b anoda batch or not?If u have any info, pls kindly obliged the whole house. But I do wish u and others the best as u await u result of the assessment. My mail is koladeareo@yahoo.com
Re: Fcmb: Latest Info. by happytbaby: 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2008
@ Hoyine
How are you, sorry for my late reply. No news yet, I guess 'no news' is good news.What is ur name, my box is omotayoadebisi06@yahoo.com, please mail me.

@Kold
Am sorry, but I dont think there are more batches to come.
Re: Fcmb: Latest Info. by ogiby86: 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
Hoyine:
@ Kold
We werent told to keep quiet but we were informed that the final calls would come up after Easter so I guess everyone's doing "to your tents O israel' and seriously praying. The assessment centre had people from different zones- By that I mean pple from Abuja, ibadan and Enugu there. Hope this helps u in some way. Oh yeah, we had discussion in groups as well as individually.

@happytbaby,
Hi dear, we were on the same team during discussions- Team One and I sat directly opposite you. Enough said. All the best.
Hello plz any one who has been to the FCMB assessment centre should should drop more info on what to expect and how it feels being at the assessment centre.....was called plz I need ur help...Thanks Time is of the essence.
Re: Fcmb: Latest Info. by ogiby86: 11:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
Hoyine:
@ Kold

@happytbaby,
Hello plz any one who has been to the FCMB assessment centre should should drop more info on what to expect and how it feels being at the assessment centre.....was called plz I need ur help...Thanks Time is of the essence.
Re: Fcmb: Latest Info. by ogiby86: 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
Plz guys I need an update on anything ? Just say sumtin
Re: Fcmb: Latest Info. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
ogiby86:
Plz guys I need an update on anything ? Just say sumtin

The assessment centre routine for fcmb is in 4parts based on d one I did with workforce in 2012. Firstly be ready to spend the whole day out there say 8hours. On getting there u are started out with a paper-based test, followed by a panel interview, then a presentation of a topic assigned by them and finally a group exercise. Note- u will be assigned to a group at the outset.
I think your weighted average on the parts will be used to qualify one for the final chat at d fcmb head office.

I hope this helps, I still believe they will follow this format. Stay positive.Cheers.
Re: Fcmb: Latest Info. by ogiby86: 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
cul1270:

The assessment centre routine for fcmb is in 4parts based on d one I did with workforce in 2012. Firstly be ready to spend the whole day out there say 8hours. On getting there u are started out with a paper-based test, followed by a panel interview, then a presentation of a topic assigned by them and finally a group exercise. Note- u will be assigned to a group at the outset.
I think your weighted average on the parts will be used to qualify one for the final chat at d fcmb head office.

I hope this helps, I still believe they will follow this format. Stay positive.Cheers.
@ Cul1270...did u finally get the job and what's the test like plz and what kind of questions were u asked at the interview stage and group task? As this will enable me know the area of concentration here's my Pin 73E8F68A U can add me up lets talk more!
Re: Fcmb: Latest Info. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
ogiby86:
@ Cul1270...did u finally get the job and what's the test like plz and what kind of questions were u asked at the interview stage and group task? As this will enable me know the area of concentration

No I did not but i got a call to proceed to d head office after the assessment for the final chat then thereafter I wasn't contacted. The test is basic bank ratios n bank's mathematical test. The interview questions are just the normal tell us about urself, ur strength n weaknesses bla bla bla. The group task can be anything, but my group was told to arrange a scattered Jack and the Bean Stock kittenbook in d order of preference pics n story-line.
Just keep calm and be yourself. It is well with U.
Re: Fcmb: Latest Info. by ogiby86: 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
cul1270:

No I did not but i got a call to proceed to d head office after the assessment for the final chat then thereafter I wasn't contacted. The test is basic bank ratios n bank's mathematical test. The interview questions are just the normal tell us about urself, ur strength n weaknesses bla bla bla. The group task can be anything, but my group was told to arrange a scattered Jack and the Bean Stock kittenbook in d order of preference pics n story-line.
Just keep calm and be yourself. It is well with U.
really appreciate......Please do drop any further info that u think mite be of help...amen at keep calm.....How was the assessment for u at head office as of when u did it....interview questions again?
Re: Fcmb: Latest Info. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
ogiby86:
really appreciate......Please do drop any further info that u think mite be of help...amen at keep calm.....How was the assessment for u at head office as of when u did it....interview questions again?

Just a friendly chat, that's all.
Re: Fcmb: Latest Info. by mm7: 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
those that did their assessment today, kindly update us
Thanks
Re: Fcmb: Latest Info. by mm7: 10:55am On Dec 24, 2014
Good morning, @ogiby, any update after the assessment center in gbagada, when are we suppose to receive feedback ?
Re: Fcmb: Latest Info. by semilore12: 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
mm7, have you received any update yet?
Re: Fcmb: Latest Info. by semilore12: 8:42am On Jan 13, 2015
@mm7, i sent you a mail. Say something...anyone in the house with any info on the recently concluded mdp programme

(1) (Reply)

Fitc Is Recruiting Again / New health care Organisation In Ibadan,oyo State Is Recruiting / He Wants To Leave His Well Paid Job For His Masters Program.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.