Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Funny Experience At Ojo Barracks - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Experience At Ojo Barracks (1098 Views)

A Very Funny Experience / He's Planning To Go And Warn A Soldier At The Barracks... / Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Experience At Ojo Barracks by mcevans1(m): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2013
Good Evening NL,

Actually, I was on my way to Mile 2 earlier today. I boarded a bus from Iyana-Iba going to Mile 2, the journey was smooth until we got to barracks. Due to the bad condition of the road all vehicles where moving slow and steady. I looked outside the window and saw a conductor hanging @ the back of another bus and there was an amputee (a middle aged man) standing at the side of the road with crutches begging for alms under the hot sun. This conductor hanging @ the back of the bus brought out 10naira from his pocket and beckoned the amputee to come and take it. As the amputee came closer, the driver would move the bus a little bit further. Due to the slow movement of vehicles the amputee was hoping to catch up with the bus and collect the money from the conductor. With a smile on his face he begged the conductor to come down and give him the money and the conductor replied "C hustler dey beg Hustler oo abi u think say e easy to get common #10 fiber for Lasgidi? U must be a learner! You go only collect this money if you drop those crutches, jump with one leg come meet me. The amputee laughed so hard that he sat on the floor. Sadly, the conductor didn't give him the 10naira but passers-by gave him money due to the drama that ensued.
Re: Funny Experience At Ojo Barracks by Abbey2sam(m): 8:08am On Feb 28, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Cartoon Of The Day! Lol / Drinking Urine Is The Cure For Ebola / Your Most Scary Moment: Please Share...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.