Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

When Will Literature And Writing Section Get Justice??? - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When Will Literature And Writing Section Get Justice??? (1832 Views)

Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Literature And Writing Section Get Justice??? by Mynd44: 1:46am On Feb 28, 2013
This is the part I yawn. But HBG, I see you. Personnally, I don't care anymore jorh
Re: When Will Literature And Writing Section Get Justice??? by Cuddlemii: 5:35am On Feb 28, 2013
Please, endorse topics to make the FrontPage here-->

https://www.nairaland.com/1210134/endorse-topics-make-frontpage#14526941

Use the word "endorse" and not recommend. We are classy peeps! wink
Re: When Will Literature And Writing Section Get Justice??? by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 28, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: will u take me into ur world or should I let my imagination run wild?
Yeah, u can let ur imagination run wild cool
Re: When Will Literature And Writing Section Get Justice??? by BukkyDan(f): 7:39am On Feb 28, 2013
Nice move sweerie @ humbledbygrace
Re: When Will Literature And Writing Section Get Justice??? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:09am On Feb 28, 2013
BukkyDan: Nice move sweerie @ humbledbygrace
grin thanks for the support
Re: When Will Literature And Writing Section Get Justice??? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:10am On Feb 28, 2013
Mynd_44: This is the part I yawn. But HBG, I see you. Personnally, I don't care anymore jorh
Iam glad...thanks
Re: When Will Literature And Writing Section Get Justice??? by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 05, 2014
HumbledbYGrace: [b] To Seun Osewa and the supermods of Nairaland.

Well Iam a Nairaland fan hailing from twitter to facebook and I have to admit the Forum is very educative. I just have a tiny complaint though. I have been observing something very unpleasant to the lovers of literature.

Someone once asked why do crappy stories hit FRONT PAGE and a certain someone replied him by saying the Forum belongs to Seun so whatever he says should be on front page should go but our section knows no JUSTICE at all. Iam always online, not because I have nothing to do but because I love reading. I read more than I eat!!!

Ok, Literature section was dead before Cuddlemii took to the throne, that I have back up evidence from two moderators whom I won't name for all our sakes. And after waking up the dead section and making it lively, our stories always end up in the recycle BIN! Which is so not fair because all I see are stupid celebrity gossips and romance stories on FP. 2weeks ago a song which was very annoying made front page, it wasn't even a song. It was more like a kindergarten's winnie the pooh lyrics. I always throw taundrums at Cuddlemii but she is doing her job! Do we need to be friends with the supermods offline to have my stories on Frontpage

Please go check the Literature section, we are only trying and need nairalanders support not their backs.

All Iam saying is that the section should be looked at in a different angle. [/b]

Seun I humbly beg you to look into these

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / Short Write Up- Naija Baby / Burnt - Episode 9 (18+) (short Story Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.