Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'? (26528 Views)

Does Islam View the World's Tallest Building in Jeddah As a Sign of End Times? / Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) / What Does Islam Say About Abortion,can Allah Forgive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'? by ameenahz(f): 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2013
As-salaam Alaykum, brothers and sisters. I've been seriously pondering on this issue for a long time. Is it right islamically to believe in bad luck, generational curses n so on? Do they even exist?
Re: What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'? by tbaba1234: 1:51am On Feb 28, 2013
There is absolutely nothing like good luck and bad luck in Islam, everything happens with the permission of Allah.

Black Magic, Jinn etc does exist so spells can be placed on people.

The correct way of dealing with this is by reciting Allah's book and following the authentic sunnah of the prophet (Peace and blessing be upon him).

And Allah knows best.

8 Likes

Re: What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'? by Ibnjurayj(m): 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2013
ameenahz: As-salaam Alaykum, brothers and sisters. I've been seriously pondering on this issue for a long time. Is it right islamically to believe in bad luck, generational curses n so on? Do they even exist?

Wa alaykumus salaam warahmatullaahi Ukhti, believing in luck either good or bad is shirk in Islam since it contradict the Qadr (Divine Decree/ Predestination). Believing in Qadr is faith itself.

Like Tbaba said; jinns and magic exist. One just need to move close to Allaah and follow the sunnah of our beloved Messenger Peace be upon him, and also stay away from haram stuffs i.e music, idle talks, gazing at haram stuffs. Remember to seek Allaah's refuge upon entering toilets, once you get use to it you will still be screened from shaytaan when you forget. i have a heard of a brother who did ruqya on someone who was possessed by jinn and when he was making this ruqya on the victim he found out that he (the victim) pee on that jinn on the street, so the jinn decide to take revenge on him, Allaah knows best, we seek Allaah's refuge from that.

And its sunnah also to do ruqya, you can do it by yourself too by reciting Suratul Fatiha,Ikhlaas, Nas, Ayatul Kursiyy.
Make du'a before going to bed too.
Magic only get effective by the permission of Allaah, like Allaah said:

And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic]." And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah . And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew

Remember to mention Allaah's name whenever you start anything- jinns dislike that.

4 Likes

Re: What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'? by deols(f): 9:50am On Mar 08, 2013
instead of saying good luck, you can always wish for the best. You can say, I wish you the best. or say barakallahu fih

1 Like

Re: What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'? by maclatunji: 9:54am On Mar 08, 2013
deols: instead of saying good luck, you can always wish for the best. You can say, I wish you the best. or say barakallahu fih

OK
Re: What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'? by ameenahz(f): 11:10am On Mar 08, 2013
Luck sorted out. What about d so called generational curses? I hav often heard stories of women who were divorcees n their female children and grand children being divorcees too. In d end people start saying it is a generational curse and that they av pray seriously 4 such 'curse' to be broken.

Forgive my ridiculous questions. I'm just a seeker of the truth.
Re: What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'? by Ibnjurayj(m): 11:54am On Mar 08, 2013
ameenahz: Luck sorted out. What about d so called generational curses? I hav often heard stories of women who were divorcees n their female children and grand children being divorcees too. In d end people start saying it is a generational curse and that they av pray seriously 4 such 'curse' to be broken.

We shouldnt believe in those things as muslims, only Allaah knows best the unseen. But its better for one to change his/her situation i.e muslim should look for compatible mate/spouse in regarding the mate's good character. Take a look at the hadith of the Messenger Pbuh:

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "A woman is married for four things, i.e., her wealth, her family status, her beauty and her religion. So you should marry the religious woman (otherwise) you will be a losers.

Many muslims neglect that hadith, so we need to check ourselves too. Though sometimes magic happens from families too but sometimes faults comes from our hands too due to following desires and doing things for the sake of dunya and not for Allaah's sake.

And dont be deceived by anyone that they can take you to some cleric/alfa for help because this always escalate the issues - as you know that they (clerics) sometimes works with jinns and stuffs except those clerics that follow the sunnah of the Messenger pbuh, Put your trust in Allaah and worship Him with sincerity.

Try to recite suratul baqarah often as it ward off/expel magic power and evils, and listen to quran recitations too.

Allaah knows best.
Re: What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'? by maclatunji: 11:55am On Mar 08, 2013
ameenahz: Luck sorted out. What about d so called generational curses? I hav often heard stories of women who were divorcees n their female children and grand children being divorcees too. In d end people start saying it is a generational curse and that they av pray seriously 4 such 'curse' to be broken.

Nothing like that. It is just destiny.
Re: What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'? by ameenahz(f): 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2013
deols: instead of saying good luck, you can always wish for the best. You can say, I wish you the best. or say barakallahu fih

Actually, d luck i was talking about is dat of 'ascribing bad occurences to a person's luck' e.g his inability to get a job is as a result of his bad luck.
Re: What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'? by Ibnjurayj(m): 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2013
ameenahz:

Actually, d luck i was talking about is dat of 'ascribing bad occurences to a person's luck' e.g his inability to get a job is as a result of his bad luck.

Get it straight sister, luck either good or bad dont exist in islam only in kuffaar world. Like the Messenger said whoever go to soothsayer and believe what he said then he has disbelieved in what sent to Allaah's Messenger.

Above quoted hadith didnt necessarily meant you consult a soothsayer but believing in luck generally.

If one having difficulties in getting job then its probably test from Allaah, no one can change what Allaah has ordained. Allaah test us sometimes with situations like that we just need to be firm and strong.

Wabillaahi Tawfeeq

1 Like

Re: What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'? by abdul4new(m): 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2013
[/color]
Ibnjurayj:

Wa alaykumus salaam warahmatullaahi Ukhti, believing in luck either good or bad is shirk in Islam since it contradict the Qadr (Divine Decree/ Predestination). Believing in Qadr is faith itself.

Like Tbaba said; jinns and magic exist. One just need to move close to Allaah and follow the sunnah of our beloved Messenger Peace be upon him, and also stay away from haram stuffs i.e music, idle talks, gazing at haram stuffs. Remember to seek Allaah's refuge upon entering toilets, once you get use to it you will still be screened from shaytaan when you forget. i have a heard of a brother who did ruqya on someone who was possessed by jinn and when he was making this ruqya on the victim he found out that he (the victim) pee on that jinn on the street, so the jinn decide to take revenge on him, Allaah knows best, we seek Allaah's refuge from that.

And its sunnah also to do ruqya, you can do it by yourself too by reciting Suratul Fatiha,Ikhlaas, Nas, Ayatul Kursiyy.

And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic]." And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah . And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew

Remember to mention Allaah's name whenever you start anything- jinns dislike that.
[color=#000099]
Ibnjurayj:

Ibnjurayj:

JAZAKALLAH,MASHAH ALLAH.
Re: What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'? by Ibnjurayj(m): 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2013
Idi Amin: Pls enof of dez islamic teachings here. No thanks to Boko haram

I'm sure you can read clearly that this thread read "Islam for Muslim" so I suggest you stay where you belong.

3 Likes

Re: What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2013
@ameenahz,i think your question is about eegun idile.Everything happens only if Allah wills.Even if there is a trend in d family and u think it might be a curse all we need do is to pray,fast if you can.Seek Allah's protection continuously,His guidance in all affairs and His mercy.The only guaranteed thing that can change bad destiny is prayer especially during ramadan.Pray,pray and pray.Check yourself,are you doing things that can make you end there?Try to eschew evils.
Re: What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'? by PENMIGHT(m): 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2013
Believing in Omen-the 'good' or the 'bad' of takes one outside d pale of the deen. Luck derives its root from omen which in turn takes its basis from believing in the ability of something else to bring harm or benefit. So a muslim cannot be lucky(in reference to luck) but can only be fortunate( in reference to Allah's Qadar). Generational curse? I will like to look at it from another perspective. Though Allah said ' No carrier of burden shall carry the burden of others' , however there is no gain saying that the actions and inactions of parents 'may' take its toll on generations of their offspring. Take for instance the Prayer of IBRAHIM(as) asking Allaah to bless his generations to come. Also,Allaah curses the Jews-their generations of yesterday,today and tommorow. When Maryam brought an inexplicable child, they were quick to relate her to her parents way saying- " your mother is not an unchaste woman neither is ur father of questionable piety". Lastly,the orphans in Suratul Kahf( Moses and Khidr ), it was d generational prayer (some scholars says 10 generations) of their grand parent that khidr fufilled. Allaah knows best but I think d blessings,curses of generation can find its way to later generations EXCEPT ALLAAH WISHES OTHERWISE. Whatever He wishes,he does. Allaah knows and we do not know!

3 Likes

Re: What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'? by Walexz02(m): 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2013
MashaAllah I am learning from your inputs..

1 Like

Re: What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'? by mendax: 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2013
PEN_MIGHT: Believing in Omen-the 'good' or the 'bad' of takes one outside d pale of the deen. Luck derives its root from omen which in turn takes its basis from believing in the ability of something else to bring harm or benefit. So a muslim cannot be lucky(in reference to luck) but can only be fortunate( in reference to Allah's Qadar). Generational curse? I will like to look at it from another perspective. Though Allah said ' No carrier of burden shall carry the burden of others' , however there is no gain saying that the actions and inactions of parents 'may' take its toll on generations of their offspring. Take for instance the Prayer of IBRAHIM(as) asking Allaah to bless his generations to come. Also,Allaah curses the Jews-their generations of yesterday,today and tommorow. When Maryam brought an inexplicable child, they were quick to relate her to her parents way saying- " your mother is not an unchaste woman neither is ur father of questionable piety". Lastly,the orphans in Suratul Kahf( Moses and Khidr ), it was d generational prayer (some scholars says 10 generations) of their grand parent that khidr fufilled. Allaah knows best but I think d blessings,curses of generation can find its way to later generations EXCEPT ALLAAH WISHES OTHERWISE. Whatever He wishes,he does. Allaah knows and we do not know!

@PEN_MIGHT; the bolded is very apt. In fact the verse exactly states that: ...And as for the wall, it belonged to two orphan boys in the city, and there was beneath it a treasure for them, and their father had been righteous. So your Lord intended that they reach maturity and extract their treasure, as a mercy from your Lord... Surah Kahf v82.
So i will say that generational curse or blessings could actually exist. But, you'll have to fit the "description" of those to fall within the bracket. For example, the curse on the Jews is only to those among them who disbelieve... so the verse states: "...Cursed were those who disbelieved among the Children of Israel by the tongue of David and of Jesus, the son of Mary. That was because they disobeyed and [habitually] transgressed." ...Surah Maa'idah v 78.
Same goes for blessings; though Ibrahim (AS) invoked blessings for his offsprings, all the Arabs and Jews are his offsprings, but the blessings only covered those who believed among them (or are still believing). Although there is another subset of blessing, that he asked for, and Allah promised to give the believing and non-belieing dwellers of Makkah...etc

@OP: what do you mean by bad - luck or good - luck? do you mean bad omen? if its bad omen, the quote above and what others have stated is true. In fact, some of the disbelievers believed in this as regards some of the prophets: ...'They said, "We consider you a bad omen, you and those with you." He said, "Your omen is with Allah. Rather, you are a people being tested."'...Sura Naml v 47.

Allah knows best and may we be granted all the blessings of Allah and protected from His curses.

1 Like

Re: What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'? by Ibnjurayj(m): 6:40pm On Mar 08, 2013
Maa shaa Allaah brothers & sisters keep it coming
Re: What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'? by ameenahz(f): 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2013
Actually, i know that believing in good or bad omen is shirk. D luck i mean (i explained earlier) is ascribing bad occurences to a person e.g saying a guy is never lucky (has bad luck) wen it comes to business because he has failed at it several times.

1 Like

Re: What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'? by ameenahz(f): 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2013
Brothers and sister, I av gone through all your posts and my questions have been answered. I repeated my definition of bad luck because i felt i needed to explain what i (and some other pple) know to be bad luck. May Allah increase u all in knowledge.

1 Like

Re: What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'? by mendax: 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2013
ameenahz: Brothers and sister, I av gone through all your posts and my questions have been answered. I repeated my definition of bad luck because i felt i needed to explain my definiton of bad luck. May Allah increase u all in knowledge.

may Allah give us all a better understanding.
Re: What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'? by mendax: 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: WHO CARES, STOP SHOVING YOUR ***** IN OUR THROATS... FRONT PAGE REALLY? sad shocked shocked

Intolerance
Re: What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'? by tonididdy(m): 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2013
*yawns* BORING
Re: What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'? by http(m): 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2013
tonididdy: *yawns* BORING

Your intolerance is actually not good for your health..
Re: What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'? by PENMIGHT(m): 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2013
mendax:

@PEN_MIGHT; the bolded is very apt. In fact the verse exactly states that: ...And as for the wall, it belonged to two orphan boys in the city, and there was beneath it a treasure for them, and their father had been righteous. So your Lord intended that they reach maturity and extract their treasure, as a mercy from your Lord... Surah Kahf v82.
So i will say that generational curse or blessings could actually exist. But, you'll have to fit the "description" of those to fall within the bracket. For example, the curse on the Jews is only to those among them who disbelieve... so the verse states: "...Cursed were those who disbelieved among the Children of Israel by the tongue of David and of Jesus, the son of Mary. That was because they disobeyed and [habitually] transgressed." ...Surah Maa'idah v 78.
Same goes for blessings; though Ibrahim (AS) invoked blessings for his offsprings, all the Arabs and Jews are his offsprings, but the blessings only covered those who believed among them (or are still believing). Although there is another subset of blessing, that he asked for, and Allah promised to give the believing and non-belieing dwellers of Makkah...etc

@OP: what do you mean by bad - luck or good - luck? do you mean bad omen? if its bad omen, the quote above and what others have stated is true. In fact, some of the disbelievers believed in this as regards some of the prophets: ...'They said, "We consider you a bad omen, you and those with you." He said, "Your omen is with Allah. Rather, you are a people being tested."'...Sura Naml v 47.

Allah knows best and may we be granted all the blessings of Allah and protected from His curses.
. Indeed , I ve learnt more from ur endowment. Jazakallah khayr. May Allaah be praised.

1 Like

Re: What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'? by seguun(m): 1:11am On Mar 09, 2013
Please can anybody explain these hadiths to me? Preferably tbaba:

Allah's Apostle said, "If at all there is bad omen, it is in the horse, the woman, and the house." (Sahi Bukahri,Book #62, Hadith #32).

'Abdullah b. 'Umar reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying. There is no transitive disease, no ill omen, and bad luck is lound in the house, or wife or horse. ( Sahi Muslim,Book #026, Hadith #5524)
Re: What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'? by tbaba1234: 1:36am On Mar 09, 2013
^ I am not a scholar or an ustaadh, My knowledge of hadiths is very limited but it seems the problem with the hadith above is the translation. Please read the response below:

Wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,
Thank you for your question. Variations of this narration appear in almost all the major compilations of hadith. Due to reading a translation that may not convey the nuance of the meaning, the casual reader may be led to think that this hadith affirms the existence of bad luck, or that women are bad luck.
Neither of these assumptions are true, nor are they intended by the hadith. Belief in superstition is completely forbidden in Islam, and women are the noble partners of men in worshiping Allah Most High, not a bad omen.

If we translate the hadith while considering its linguistic implications, corroborating versions and context, it would then approximately read that the Prophet Muhammad [Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him] said:
“If there was [such thing as] bad omens in anything, they would have been in houses, spouses and horses.” [al-Bukhari, al-Sahih and Muslim, al-Sahih]

Thus, the hadith negates the existence of bad luck or bad omens, and points out three major things in life (where you live, who you marry and your means of transport) which people, after suffering a bad experience with any one of them, often inadvertently fall into superstitious beliefs about.

An example is if there is a house in which every previous owner suddenly died upon moving in, and the new owner just discovered after having moved in. If their faith is not strong, this could prove to be a great source of anxiety for them, despite the fact that they are Muslim who know that everything is in Allah Most High’s control and that superstition is false.

This hadith then becomes the basis of a merciful dispensation. For those whose fear can actually affect their faith and cause hardship, they can separate from the cause of their anxiety in order to relieve themselves and protect their beliefs from doubts, and they would not be blamed for having acted on the basis of superstition if they did so.

Superstition and Fortune-Telling Are Impermissible in Islam

Firstly, it is important to note that fortune-telling and superstitious omens are completely forbidden (haram)to engage in or believe in in Islam. This is because Allah Ta’ala is in complete control of all things, yet in superstition, the benefit or harm in a matter is consigned to other than Allah, such as a spirit, or a force that one begins to believe in, fear and “consult”.

It was the practice of the pre-Islamic Arabs to believe in superstitions and consult the flight pattern of birds (augury) as an attempt to check for a good or bad omen. Islam negated this belief and practice, as this and other hadith show.
The hadith is simply saying that while bad omens are not true, houses, spouses [not “women” as is mistranslated] and riding mounts [read: one’s means of transport] are the things of this world that people most often attach bad omens to.

Another reading of the hadith could mean that while omens are not true, if they had been true, it would have been in these three things. Only a small minority of scholars, namely Imam Malik, held that these three areas were actually exceptions to be susceptible to bad omens.

The majority of scholars disagreed, concurring on the falsehood of all bad omens, citing another version of this hadeeth mentioned in al-Bukhari’s Sahih which begins by clearly negating augury and belief in any force independent of Allah before mentioning the same text as above. [al-Kandehlawi, Awjaz al-Masalik]

Why Houses, Spouses and Horses?
The hadith mentions three things: houses, spouses and horses. They are most often the objects of a person’s superstitious anxiety or pessimism because they are so pervasive in one’s life, and problems can often occur in them. Once a problem occurs in them, someone whose faith is not strong might start getting whisperings in their heart and doubts that it is a sign of bad luck.

Scholars also interpret the word “bad omen” here to mean “inauspicious”, or non-conducive to blessings and happiness.
On this meaning, the scholars give the example that a bad omen in a house could be: having bad neighbors, or the house being dark and cramped for space, or be so far from the masjid that one cannot hear the adhan.

In a horse, an example of inauspiciousness could be that it gets tired easily and is unreliable, or that it has never been used for a noble purpose. In modern times, perhaps an analogy could be made to a car which repeatedly breaks down and is associated with many problems.

In a spouse, it could be bad character, or secret flaws, or the tendency to be verbally abusive, or a worldy or greedy outlook. [al-Tibi, Sharh Mishkaat]
Thus, for those in whom feelings of anxiety are becoming harmful to their faith and peace of mind, the scholars say that it is better to move out of a “creepy” house, to respectfully divorce a troublesome spouse, and sell off a problematic means of transport so that one can move on with their lives and their faith.

Does the Hadith Say that Women are Bad Luck?
The hadith does not mean that women, as a gender, are bad luck. Firstly, we have just explained how the hadith does not affirm the existence of bad luck at all, rather it negates it. The translation can thus be misleading.

Secondly, the children of Adam and Eve (peace be upon them) are the ennobled and chosen creation of Allah Most High, and Islam does not see an entire half of the human race as inauspicious, or less blessed, or more inclined to evil than the other half, as perhaps some other religions traditionally have.

Thirdly, women are recounted as sources of blessings in many places. The Qur’an itself refutes the idea that the birth of a girl is a bad omen [Quran 16:58]. In hadith literature, raising female children properly has been mentioned as being a means of salvation from the hellfire, and a means to eternal closeness to the Messenger (Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) in Paradise.

As Imam Sakhawi said: “And had there not been in [daughters] divine blessings, the pure lineage and prophetic progeny would not have been carried forth through a woman [Fatima, may Allah be pleased with her].” [al-Sakhawi, Maqasid al-Hasana]

However, even the translation of “al-mar’a” into “women” is misleading. The hadith does not simply intend females (al-nisaa). Rather, the word used is also used for “wife” in Arabic. This is further corroborated by the fact that the many commentators of this famous hadith only mention qualities related to marriage in commenting on this term. “Wife” was used because those being addressed were men.

However, we also see that the inauspicious qualities that could be found in a wife could equally be found in a man: bad character, a worldly attitude or a history of bad marriages. As a hadith states, women are the “twin-halves of men” [Abu Dawud, Sunan] and Ibn Hajr al-Asqalani comments that this shows that men and women are equal in rulings unless specified; thus a translation that clarifies the purport would be “spouses”. [Ibn Hajr, Fath al-Bari]

Bad Omens Are Only Upon Those Who Believe In Them

Some scholars have opined that superstitious worries often bring about negative results, not because of bad luck, but because it leads one to become paranoid and actually invite and provoke calamities due to that fear, like a “self-fulfilling prophecy”. [Taqi Usmani, Takmila Fath al-Mulhim]
One version of this hadith adds: “The bad omen is upon the one who practices the reading of bad omens.” [Ibn Hibban, al-Sahih]

As for the second part of the hadith in the question where the Prophet [Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him] advised the family to move out of the house in which they suffered losses [“then leave it to its own vileness”], this was advised because the family in it had suffered a loss and had already attached a pessimistic view to it. Hence, it was only their negativity that made the house vile, so to relieve their worries despite believing in Allah Most High, it became permissible to move to another dwelling. [al-Baji, al-Muntaqa]

This teaches us the harm of forgetting that Allah Most High is in total control of His creation, and highlights the importance of relying on Him alone, and believing firmly that harm and benefit can come only from Him. And we ask Allah Most High for His protection from calamities, and that He facilitate for us all paths to His pleasure.

Wasalam,

Abdullah Anik Misra
Checked & Approved by Faraz Rabbani

http://seekersguidance.org/ans-blog/2011/03/21/houses-women-and-horses-a-clarification-on-bad-omens-and-an-often-misunderstood-hadith/

The above explains the hadith, a similar explanation is on Islam Q& A.

1 Like

Re: What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'? by seguun(m): 2:40am On Mar 09, 2013
@tbaba1234, jazaakumullahu khairan!

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Tragedy: Hajj Commission Identifies 30 Dead Nigerians / Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. / Nigeria Is Among The Top Countries With Highest Number Of Hajj Pilgrims: Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.