Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Blessed Virgin Mary Crying Out Blood - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Blessed Virgin Mary Crying Out Blood (22473 Views)

Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary / Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! / Did Blessed Virgin Mary Have Other Children After Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessed Virgin Mary Crying Out Blood by winzy(m): 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2013
At a village in nkwo nike,Enugu, the statue of the Blessed Virgin Mary in the grotto cried out blood after a child that She always appear to went to her and asked for proof that it is real(Her apparations),the boy fainted after. He saw that....its true oo, pictures of the weeping Mother coming soon

Re: Blessed Virgin Mary Crying Out Blood by Acidosis(m): 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2013
The "weeping mother" is coming going NOWHERE, sir.

Shes crying blood because you people are subjecting her to serious punishment by worshipping her on earth when y'all ought to repent from your sins and WORSHIP THE ONLY ONE SAVIOUR (No other person) OF THE UNIVERSE - JESUS CHRIST!

[Thats if the pic is not fake]

14 Likes

Re: Blessed Virgin Mary Crying Out Blood by Ubenedictus(m): 3:40am On Feb 28, 2013
Acidosis: The "weeping mother" is coming going NOWHERE, sir.

Shes crying blood because you people are subjecting her to serious punishment for worshipping her on earth when y'all ought to repent from your sins and WORSHIP THE ONLY ONE SAVIOUR (No other person) OF THE UNIVERSE - JESUS CHRIST!

[Thats if the pic is not fake]
who dey worship mary?
Re: Blessed Virgin Mary Crying Out Blood by Acidosis(m): 7:12am On Feb 28, 2013
Ubenedictus: who dey worship mary?

They know themselves
Re: Blessed Virgin Mary Crying Out Blood by ugoalpha: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2013
Mind what you say!
Re: Blessed Virgin Mary Crying Out Blood by Bulldog(m): 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2013
@acid, she cries because of low mind like you who rejoice in their ignorance and insult both Blessed Mary and his son by alluding veneration to worship wet literally worships their pastors and prophets. This aint the first time or place it has happened.

1 Like

Re: Blessed Virgin Mary Crying Out Blood by Acidosis(m): 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2013
Bulldog: @acid, she cries because of low mind like you who rejoice in their ignorance and insult both Blessed Mary and his son by alluding veneration to worship wet literally worships their pastors and prophets. This aint the first time or place it has happened.

see adjective! shocked blessed mary and "his son"

Don't you know Mary would have landed in Hell if she failed to adore, accept and worship that great man you call "his son" ?

1 Like

Re: Blessed Virgin Mary Crying Out Blood by Acidosis(m): 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2013
Btw, how can she be crying because of me?? I don't carry a ceramic image of Mary...
She can only cry through this image for those that carries it about when they ought to face their Lord and personal saviour, Jesus christ...

3 Likes

Re: Blessed Virgin Mary Crying Out Blood by ichuka(m): 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2013
Bulldog: @acid, she cries because of low mind like you who rejoice in their ignorance and insult both Blessed Mary and his son by alluding veneration to worship wet literally worships their pastors and prophets. This aint the first time or place it has happened.
Dude,
That image had nothing to do with the bibilical Mary.
You guys should wake-up.
Re: Blessed Virgin Mary Crying Out Blood by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 28, 2013
Abomination of Abominations, the catholic church.
Re: Blessed Virgin Mary Crying Out Blood by Yvete(f): 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2013
If this is real, I wonder what the stature seems to be crying for.
I refuse to believe that the blessed Mary will cry out through a stature to get attention on earth. She's being revered as the mother of Christ so what else would she want?

2 Likes

Re: Blessed Virgin Mary Crying Out Blood by alexleo(m): 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2013
This is just a manipulation from the kingdom of darkness to deceive catholics. That nonsense statue is not virgin mary. It is satanic. Away with this nonsense thread.
Re: Blessed Virgin Mary Crying Out Blood by winzy(m): 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2013
Its true!! Am for d record.....catholics don't worship the blessed virgin mary...we honour her!!!
Re: Blessed Virgin Mary Crying Out Blood by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2013
You guys are ignoring the core point here. Did this really happen or someone just decided to pull a stunt?

2 Likes

Re: Blessed Virgin Mary Crying Out Blood by inspiredbyGOD(m): 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2013
Statue crafted by the hands of men (people who have no knowledge of what Mary looked like).

..............................................So she proved to the boy that her apparitions were real by crying blood. Why she too like to dey cry blood sef?
Re: Blessed Virgin Mary Crying Out Blood by engrtee(f): 11:27pm On Feb 28, 2013
She is crying because protestant fail to recognise her for who she is
Re: Blessed Virgin Mary Crying Out Blood by Nobody: 4:45am On Mar 01, 2013
Take her for blood test

2 Likes

Re: Blessed Virgin Mary Crying Out Blood by Acidosis(m): 7:36am On Mar 01, 2013
engrtee: She is crying because protestant fail to recognise her for who she is
lmao!
But shes crying in your church.. grin through ur caricatures...to the worshippers grin

If she wanted to prove to the protestants she would have appeared to the protestants in their churches cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Blessed Virgin Mary Crying Out Blood by bongila(f): 8:36am On Mar 01, 2013
Blook ke? Statue?? Na wa sha o!
Re: Blessed Virgin Mary Crying Out Blood by Ubenedictus(m): 9:15am On Mar 01, 2013
Acidosis:

see adjective! shocked blessed mary and "his son"

Don't you know Mary would have landed in Hell if she failed to adore, accept and worship that great man you call "his son" ?

oh she did adore her son, and her son honored her.
Re: Blessed Virgin Mary Crying Out Blood by Acidosis(m): 10:05am On Mar 01, 2013
Ubenedictus: oh she did adore her son, and her son honored her.
yea, but why did you ignore "accept" & "worship" ?

1 Like

Re: Blessed Virgin Mary Crying Out Blood by amypaul(f): 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
I am a Catholic but I don't believe this, dat Image is not d real Mary in d bible. I only pray for blessed virgin mary's assistance as She did at d wedding In Cana. Dis image is made by man so anything can act through it.
Re: Blessed Virgin Mary Crying Out Blood by Boomark(m): 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2013
amypaul: I am a Catholic but I don't believe this, dat Image is not d real Mary in d bible. I only pray for blessed virgin mary's assistance as She did at d wedding In Cana. Dis image is made by man so anything can act through it.

You not far from the truth. But you need to exonerated yourself completely from all idol worship that catholics engage in.

As for the Cana people, do you think if they had known Christ and asked him for help that he will refuse them?

How many of all those that called on him, "Son of man help me," "Son of David heal me," did he refuse? He is the way to God who we worship.

It is very very obvious that those who went through Mary did not know him well. Isn't it?

I know my friends, UBE and Loveth...are watching. I said the truth na.

SMH for idol worshipers. angry

1 Like

Re: Blessed Virgin Mary Crying Out Blood by Ubenedictus(m): 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2013
Acidosis:
yea, but why did you ignore "accept" & "worship" ?
my dear i didnt ignore anything, u cant adore some one u dont accept. Adoration is a stone stroll from worship.
Re: Blessed Virgin Mary Crying Out Blood by Ubenedictus(m): 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
Boomark:
You not far from the truth. But you need to exonerated yourself completely from all idol worship that catholics engage in.

As for the Cana people, do you think if they had known Christ and asked him for help that he will refuse them?
How many of all those that called on him, "Son of man help me," "Son of David heal me," did he refuse? He is the way to God who we worship.

It is very very obvious that those who went through Mary did not know him well. Isn't it?

I know my friends, UBE and Loveth...are watching. I said the truth na.

SMH for idol worshipers. angry

ofcourse i notice. I have a big problem with protestant theology, everything is either/or, if can ask Jesus don't talk to mary, if u talk to mary u are insulting Jesus etc, for me it isn't either/or, it is with/and. I'm not only fellowshiping with Jesus d mediator of the new covenant, im fellowshiping with God the fada, d angels and saints in heaven with my fellow xtians on earth. I don't know where protestants got their own theology where u fellowship with Christ alone.
This is what my bible says heb 12:22-24
but you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to the innumerable angels in festal gathering, and to the assembly of the first born who are enrolled in heaven and to a judge who is God of all and to the spirit of the just men made perfect and to Jesus the mediator of and new covenant and to the sprinkled blood that speaks more graciously than the blood of Abel
i fellowship fully with the saint, i have not come to christ alone i also came to the fada, i didnt come to d fada alone but to christ and d angels, not to d angels alone but also to the saints spirit of d just made perfect, and xtians enrolled in heaven. That is what my bible tell me, that is the truth i believe in and d truth i preach. Ur either/or theology is a fluke.
Your question about if they had known or asked is non seqiter.

2 Likes

Re: Blessed Virgin Mary Crying Out Blood by BlackPeni5: 9:07am On Mar 02, 2013
Prophesy of Black Peni5:
In the future, the enemity between the Catholics and Protestants will grow to a point whereby it will equal or supercede that between Christians and Muslims.

Many of us will go to hell not because we did not believe, but because we chose to focus on the irrelevant things.

Your personal relationship with God as well as the positive influence you have on others is the key to salvation not how much you can argue or insult others.

If Mary helps the Catholics go closer to God, so be it. If Mohammed helps Muslims live a life free of sin, so be it. If the pastors can teach us ways to live with one another with the fear of God, so be it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessed Virgin Mary Crying Out Blood by Boomark(m): 9:36am On Mar 03, 2013
^Christ is not an enemy of the church he rebuked in revelation. Paul is not an enemy to Peter he rebuked. Boomark is not an enemy to catholics he rebuke. I speak against idol worship.

@ubenedictus

You don't fellowship with God you worship Him. You only fellowship with fellow servants.

In the land of Cana, during the wedding, Mary went to people that are ignorant of Christ and told them to go to Christ and do as he command them, Jn 2:5.

She received nothing on their behalf but they, who do not know Christ were sent to him by Mary for them to have a personal relationship with him and get to know the Son of God.

It is erroneous and embarrassing for a Christian to base his doctrine on one act of ignorance found in the bible.

shout protestant from now till tomorrow it will not help you. Start learning your fatal errors from the protestants. Humility in this regard will lead you to Christ and what he wants.

This is a teaching, not a fight.

1 Like

Re: Blessed Virgin Mary Crying Out Blood by Ubenedictus(m): 11:18am On Mar 03, 2013
Boomark: ^Christ is not an enemy of the church he rebuked in revelation. Paul is not an enemy to Peter he rebuked. Boomark is not an enemy to catholics he rebuke. I speak against idol worship.

@ubenedictus

You don't fellowship with God you worship Him. You only fellowship with fellow servants.

In the land of Cana, during the wedding, Mary went to people that are ignorant of Christ and told them to go to Christ and do as he command them, Jn 2:5.

She received nothing on their behalf but they, who do not know Christ were sent to him by Mary for them to have a personal relationship with him and get to know the Son of God.

It is erroneous and embarrassing for a Christian to base his doctrine on one act of ignorance found in the bible.

shout protestant from now till tomorrow it will not help you. Start learning your fatal errors from the protestants. Humility in this regard will lead you to Christ and what he wants.

This is a teaching, not a fight.
hahaha, i just taught u dat i dont fellowship with christ alone and my bible bears witness. where is d bibo quotation dat say followship with christ and not the saints, if and wen u have such a passage we will have something to discuss. till then heb has shown that the xtian experience include fellowshiping with angels and saints, if u are not doing that then u are missing much.
in d bolded u unconciously agreed that mary can show d way to christ as she did at canna.

1 Like

Re: Blessed Virgin Mary Crying Out Blood by greedie1(f): 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
Acidosis:

They know themselves
no we don't. honour her, yes but not worship her
and she deserves to be honored. its no small feat to be chosen by God to be the vessel to bring the saviour to the world.

1 Like

Re: Blessed Virgin Mary Crying Out Blood by greedie1(f): 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2013
Black Peni5: Prophesy of Black Peni5:
In the future, the enemity between the Catholics and Protestants will grow to a point whereby it will equal or supercede that between Christians and Muslims.

Many of us will go to hell not because we did not believe, but because we chose to focus on the irrelevant things.

Your personal relationship with God as well as the positive influence you have on others is the key to salvation not how much you can argue or insult others.

If Mary helps the Catholics go closer to God, so be it. If Mohammed helps Muslims live a life free of sin, so be it. If the pastors can teach us ways to live with one another with the fear of God, so be it.
abi o.... i wonder why ple cant live and let live.
Re: Blessed Virgin Mary Crying Out Blood by Boomark(m): 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2013
Ubenedictus: hahaha, i just taught u dat i dont fellowship with christ alone and my bible bears witness. where is d bibo quotation dat say followship with christ and not the saints, if and wen u have such a passage we will have something to discuss. till then heb has shown that the xtian experience include fellowshiping with angels and saints, if u are not doing that then u are missing much.
in d bolded u unconciously agreed that mary can show d way to christ as she did at canna.

I did it consciously. As you know am a very truthful person. cheesy

let me tell you more truth. It will be wise that you follow Christ now that you know the way. Mary is not the way. She helped ignorant people to know the way.

About fellowshiping with the saints, there are things the saints don't do. If they do things forbidding by God then you don't call them saints. Unless you are talking about dead people.
Re: Blessed Virgin Mary Crying Out Blood by Ubenedictus(m): 4:17pm On Mar 03, 2013
U are trying to ease me back into d discussion, i'll oblige u.
Boomark:
I did it consciously. As you know am a very truthful person. cheesy
really?

let me tell you more truth. It will be wise that you follow Christ now that you know the way. Mary is not the way. She helped ignorant people to know the way.
if u are speaking in d sense in which i'm understanding then i don't disagree with d above, mary isn't the mediator of d new covenant an thus she isn't THE way, she is simply like other xtians, like me, showing people dat this is Jesus and telling dem to "do what he tell u" (jn 2:5).

About fellowshiping with the saints, there are things the saints don't do. If they do things forbidding by God then you don't call them saints. Unless you are talking about dead people.
did u hear me mention dead people in d passage i quoted? I'll like to see ur list of what d saints can't do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

As A Devoted Christian Should She Study Islamic Studies In The University? / What Did Pope Francis Really Mean By "Who Am I To Judge Gay People"? / Apostle S.S. Aderibigbe 2019 Prophecies: '1 Governor, 4 Senators Will Die’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.