Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,892 members, 7,798,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. (5535 Views)

Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) / Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) / Beautiful Dogs! Hehe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 1:52am On Aug 13, 2005
[center][size=17pt]the Idiot Savant[/size]

(38% dark, 53% spontaneous, 42% vulgar)

your humor style:

VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

You like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on the subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you are the most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most likely to save them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY SHIT'.

Because it's so easily appreciated, and often wacky and physical, your sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends. Most realize that there's a sly intelligence and a knowing wink to your tastes. Your sense of humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but paradoxically enough, that indicates you're smarter than most.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Johnny Knoxville - Jimmy Kimmel

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 16% on dark

You scored higher than 77% on spontaneous

You scored higher than 75% on vulgar
[/center]

hehe! grin  every one should take ok cupid's tests  The 3 Variable Funny Test
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=17565214125862764376
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by Seun(m): 2:02am On Aug 13, 2005
Hello WesleyanA. Welcome to the Nairaland Forum!
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 2:04am On Aug 13, 2005
thanks seun. you're the first poster in my thread. hurray!
i guess i'll start posting test results because they're fun and they say stuff about you. hehe grin
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 2:17am On Aug 13, 2005
haha.. Is this all about you?? Pictures please. smiley
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 2:31am On Aug 13, 2005
i knew it.

i'm only going to post it for liek 5 min and take it off because i'm a privacy freak. hehe grin

it's old too from liek last year my scanner broke you know it's my only pic on my PC.

and....don't make fun!!
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 2:38am On Aug 13, 2005
Girl...I won't make fun of you.
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 2:42am On Aug 13, 2005
i'm taking it off right now
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 2:44am On Aug 13, 2005
U look sweet. Aww,..innocent smile. Girl, what are you afraid of, don't take the pics away...you look good hun. smiley
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 2:46am On Aug 13, 2005
took it off!!!
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 2:47am On Aug 13, 2005
too bad i copied it. grin grin grin
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 2:49am On Aug 13, 2005
you're kidding right? you better be. NAH you didn't . embarassed
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 2:52am On Aug 13, 2005
yes i did. You'd better put it yourself..or i'll do it. You look good. I don't know why the cute ones feel they r not cute. Girl please...put the picture back.

Besides...apart from your natural beauty, you have a great attitude, which is ur number one beauty.
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 2:59am On Aug 13, 2005
thanks for complementing.
i guess i just don't want to put my private stuff up.
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 3:09am On Aug 13, 2005
okay i won't put your pics up then. cool?
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 4:49am On Aug 13, 2005
cool kiss
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by Seun(m): 6:08am On Aug 13, 2005
Yeah cool
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 6:09am On Aug 13, 2005
i have planned not to used any cute smiley tonight (cos i am pissed/mad). But i have never seen seun type any short reply as "yeah cool".. so i am just gonna have to say: cheesy cheesy
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 6:10am On Aug 13, 2005
[center][size=15pt]OOPS! All Berries[/size]
You want your cereal 42% sweet, 77% fruity with 30% cartoons, and you want a chocolate cereal 43% of the time.  

Mmm ... Oops! We envy you and your fine taste. Let's all salute Quaker for FINALLY making the all-berry cereal. As much as we loved the Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries, we used to eat all the Cap'n Crunch and then save the berries for last. NO MORE! Finally we can delight in all berries, all day, all night. We know you're with us! C'mon! Sadly, we haven't seen this in our local grocery stores around here, but you might be able to find it somewhere ...  

[/center]
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by nike4luv(f): 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2005
hey i didnt see de pict..pls, lemme see it cry
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2005
so much for not been online last night when i was bored!!! tongue tongue

you've gat to pay baby! cheesy cheesy
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by nike4luv(f): 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2005
lemme see de pict!
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2005
hell No angry rolleyes

i was online last night bored. And u were sleeping. tongue
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by nike4luv(f): 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2005
i wasnt sleeping..lemme see it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz? cry
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2005
She said I shouldn't put it here. undecided
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by nike4luv(f): 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2005
send it to me? embarassed
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2005
I dunno
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by nike4luv(f): 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2005
ok..ask her if she could show me..plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2005
When she comes online. Mmmmmkay?
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by nike4luv(f): 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2005
yea mami
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2005
Tani mama e?
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by nike4luv(f): 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2005
won wa ninu ile..
i said mami not mama
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2005
mami, is yoruba. of my mother. I gat to get off my pc girl. later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens / How I Increased The Size Of My Backside/hips / Forum Abbreviations And Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.