Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Denrele Edun Arrested For Wearing Bra, Says He Will Take ‘gay Test’ - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Denrele Edun Arrested For Wearing Bra, Says He Will Take ‘gay Test’ (1102 Views)

Photo: When He Says He Lives In A Storey Building / When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) / This Guy Says He Looks Like Usher And Gets An Epic Response (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Denrele Edun Arrested For Wearing Bra, Says He Will Take ‘gay Test’ by vicky85(f): 12:08am On Feb 28, 2013
Popular presenter, Denrele picked up by cops for wearing knickers and a bra in a Lagos street defended his sexuality as he was cleared of cross-dressing charges.

“I’m not gay,” he told Lagos Court of First Instance yesterday. “If you want, you can make tests to prove whether I’m gay or not,” he added.

The court heard that the he was stopped by a police patrol because the officer was suspicious of how he was dressed.

“He was not wearing any shoes and had a shirt on which exposed a lot of his chest,” the officer said.
“I walked towards him and he started to run so I chased him. I caught up with him and knocked him to the floor. He was wearing a bra and also women’s underwear.

“He admitted that he has some sort of psychological problem.”

Denrele told the court: “I wasn’t wearing women’s clothes.

They were with me but I wasn’t wearing them.”

The judge then asked the man if he was gay. He denied it and then offered to undergo tests
to prove it so to avoid the 14 years jail sentence

The judge acquitted the defendant due to lack of evidence. He said: “The defendant was wearing normal clothes and the policeman only found the women’s underwear when he arrested him.”

THIS JOKE WAS MADE TO CHEER EVERYONE GOING THROUGH HARD TIMES OF GOLDIE’S DEATH..FROM FAKE9JANEWS .MAY THE LORD GIVE GOLDIE’S FAMILY STRENGTH TO PASS THESE HARD TIMES…RIP GOLDIE AND CHEER UP DENRELE.
Re: Denrele Edun Arrested For Wearing Bra, Says He Will Take ‘gay Test’ by Prowizy2(m): 12:21am On Feb 28, 2013
Ok
Re: Denrele Edun Arrested For Wearing Bra, Says He Will Take ‘gay Test’ by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2013
Please where is the funny part? Still searching for it?

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Dictionary / Pls Do Not Laugh. / Lastest Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.