Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Back-to-sender Doctrine Is Anti- Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Back-to-sender Doctrine Is Anti- Christ (6810 Views)

Do You Think This Doctrine is right In Church? / Hell Fire Doctrine Is Not Inspired By God / T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Back-to-sender Doctrine Is Anti- Christ by samsy5460(m): 7:49am On Feb 28, 2013
The truth is that the back-to-sender
doctrine is anti-Christ in its purest form.
The back-to-sender prayers are occultic
stunts. That’s the Word of God.
Ever heard of back-to-sender prayers? If
you
are in Nigeria, you must have. Other
variants
of the prayer is fire-for-fire, dangerous
prayers, etc.
The back-to-sender prayer is one of the
worst
things to have hit the Body of Christ in the
last
15 years. It is pure evil and in direct
disobedience to our Lord and Saviour Jesus
Christ.
I recall when I was a teenager, some
preacher
got up on the pulpit at a crusade and said,
“The Bible says, turn the other cheek, but
for
me if you slap me, I will slap you back.” And
he
succeeded in getting most of his audience
riled
up. Some other preacher said that David
said,
“God prepares a table before me in the
presence of my enemies.” But his own
prayer
is, “God prepare a table before me in the
absence of my enemies.” And his audience
was
equally energized.
I wish I knew then, what I know now.
Perhaps,
I would have rescued some people around
me
from what I believe was the onset of a
wave of
wrong teaching and the practice of a
doctrine
that has consumed so many Christians,
denied
them their blessings, and prevented them
from
realizing their true potential.
You see, that’s the enemy at work, and the
only way he works is to change a word or
two,
turn God’s Word upside down and get you
to
practice the opposite of what God instructs
so
that you automatically step out of favour
with
God, then bad things begin to happen and
then
you would naturally ascribe those events to
him and he becomes even happier. Why?
He
didn’t do anything but deceive you into
creating your circumstances for yourself,
but
he is nonetheless pleased that you think it
is
him. Why? Because the moment you begin
to
ascribe powers to him, wrong things start
happening in your life. Why? You create
your
own realities and because he doesn’t have
any
power so it’s a wrong diagnosis of your
problem
to start with. And a wrong diagnosis means
that a wrong solution will be applied. And a
wrong solution means that the problem will
persist. “My people are destroyed for lack
of
knowledge.” saith the LORD. Hosea 4:6
Back-to-sender is all about sending back
evil to
whoever sent it to you. Back-to-sender
prayers involved a set of activities which
involve using words to turn back any
spiritual
evil sent towards the person and direct it
back
to the source which is another person.
This back-to-sender circuit has become
very
popular and creative too, I might add.
People
have written books, and built empires, and
obtained global fame and recognition by
promoting the back-to-sender doctrine. I
have
heard or read some very comical prayer
points spawned by this doctrine of fear.
Some
pastors have unknowingly adopted the
doctrine because it sounds right and
appears
scriptural and because the forerunners
appear
to be “making it in ministry”.
The truth is that the back-to-sender
doctrine is
anti-Christ in its purest form. The back-to-
sender prayers are occultic stunts. That’s
the
Word of God.
Our Lord Jesus Christ instructed us directly
and
as clearly as any instruction can be. “But I
say
unto you, Love your enemies, bless them
that
curse you, do good to them that hate you,
and
pray for them which despitefully use you,
and
persecute you;.” Matthew 5:44 So, where
did
all this “Anybody who is planning my death,
fall
and die” come from? Jesus Christ taught us
to
forgive those who hurt us, ““I tell you, not
seven times, but seventy-seven times.”
Matthew 18:21-22 and He even taught us
to
remind our Heavenly Father about our
having
forgiven others who offended us when we
prayer. [Read the Lord’s Prayer at
Matthew
6:9-13 and Luke 11:2-4] Where does the
“any
evil arrow sent in my direction, back to the
sender” chime come in? These scripture
show
that back-to-sender is anti-Christ.
How is it an occultic stunt? If someone
sends
evil your way, it is definitely not the Holy
Spirit
or angels that are meant to execute it. It
has
to be demons. So, if you are communicating
with demons and sending them on errands
to
other human beings, it means you are a
demonist, a diabolical person and one who
operates in the spirit realm using demons to
execute his instructions or wishes is an
occultist. A Christian who does this is no
better
than the person who sent the evil to him in
the
first place. If it is witchcraft, returning it is
an
act of witchcraft.
This evil has got to stop. Back-to-sender
prayers is the worst kind of fear. Christians
need not be afraid of anything. Our Lord
Jesus
said it, “Nothing shall by any means hurt
you.”
Believe him and stop walking in fear but in
love.
Luke 10:19
Ever since back-to-sender prayers started,
how many have been answered? Some
testify,
“I prayed and my evil uncle died.” Okay, no
arguments. But, the testifier is 50 years
old.
The evil uncle must be over 70 years. Isn’t
years an okay time to depart this evil
world?
Someone has got to die. Every man has an
appointment with death someday. Even the
testifier will die someday.
The vast majority of the people practicing
back
to sender are living in frustration. Their
prayers
are not answered. Grace has departed
from
them. They are missing out on the
goodness of
the Kingdom and I feel sorry for them and
every Christian who knows the truth should
too.
Re: Back-to-sender Doctrine Is Anti- Christ by enilove(m): 11:19am On Feb 28, 2013
A prayer in the name of Jesus is not occultism.
A back to sender prayer in the name of Jesus,without anyone in your mind,is not occultic prayer.

Proverbs 26:27 says" Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein;and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him". Is this not a prayer of back to the sender? Was solomon practicing cultism too?
Psalm 109:17 says "As he loved cursing,so let it come unto him; as he delighted not in blessings , so let be far from him".verse 20 "Let this be d reward of mine adversaries from the Lord;and of them that speak evil against my soul".
Those were the prayers of David. Is praying the psalmist prayers the practice of occult?.

Revelation 13:10 ."He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity; he that killeth by sword must be killed with the sword." Is this not a prayer of back to sender?

Can you remember what God did in Esther 7:10"So they hanged Haman on the gallows that he had prepared for Mordecal.Then was the kings wrath pacified."Is that not back to sender case?

Psalm 35 :8 .......and let his net that he hath hid catch himself.

Unless you are going to call the bible an occult book or you suggest that the above mentioned part and other numerous chapters and verses be removed from the bible,I will not agree with you on this you point.

What you need to understand is that prayers are spiritual.Eph.6:12 says "For we wrestle not against flesh & blood ,but against principalities,against powers against the rulers of darkness of this world ,against spiritual wickedness in high places."

How and when do we wrestle? We wrestle when we pray and fast ,reject evil,claim what belongs to us in prayers,and when we confess the word of God.
In prayer u are battling in the spirit with the help of God. But when someone slaps u or curse u,that is physical not spiritual.You must not fight back or curse those that curses you,but you can reject the curses because it is spiritual.If the curse is from an harbalist,u can reject it and give a decree for the curses to go back to the sender,because that is spiritual.For the curse to back fire ,u must have authority in Christ Jesus ,if not it will not go back.And that that is not an occult practice.

Physical fight and hatred is what God hates.You must love and pray for ur enemies because u can identify the enemies.And in prayers ,if take someone as ur enemies & u are praying against such a person,the prayers will not be answered,except if it not in d name of Jesus.Truth is,that person is a sinner and has made himself an enemy to those his praying against.This is a case of two fighting.

You can not pray against someone with witchcraft,but u can pray against the spirit of wichcraft inside the person.

In a case where, because u erected a fence round ur building,though the landlords in the area have tried to persuade u against it and u rejected for sucurity reasons,and some of the Landlords came to u early morning around 5.40 am and stood a little far from ur house and pointing hands in the direction if ur house started cursing you and your family . You not commited any offence against the state or community law nor have u done any wrong, but they feel that ur compound should be allowed to people to link to the main road.If among the curses that early morning was that "the person and his family will not live in that compound in good health and in peace,and it is only the going out of the person the family would see but they will not witness his coming back "What will you do as a christian were they are so bold as to bringing sacrifice close to ur gate.?

Surely as a spirit filled child of God,u will know that the curses were not jokes and could prosper if u do not reject them and command the evil spirits attached to them to go back to the senders.But while praying, if in ur mind u habor hatred towards them and have pictured anyone among them with ur mind as ur enemies,ur prayers might not be answered unless you see it that "we wrestle not against flesh and blood" .And about 3 months later,if two among them came to ask for forgiveness and gave their lives to Christ,that is not cultism.

There is no cultism in the prayers to God,if u pray amiss it will not be answered by God.You will not see the effect of ur prayers. Jesus said a house that is divided against itself shall not stand.So Satan can not bring the effect of such prayers to pass,knowing that it would reduce his followers.

I do not criticise any church,unless i have been a member of such a church and can say from my experience that it is not a church of God.But, the says that every idle word we speak shall be accounted for.
The pharasees said the same against Jesus ,they said he was casting out devils with d spirit of the devil.

because of lack of our spiritual knowledge ,we so called christians are the ones crucifying Jesus again and indirectly hindering the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.The unbelievers would be discouraged because a christian says "this church is occultic and that one is 419" etc
That was what gave an infidel ,who is in total darkness,the courage to say that the Redeemed Church with Pastor Adeboye is practicing cultism.

1John 2:22 says Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the christ?He is antichrist ,that denieth the father and the son."

We should be very careful of what we say against the church of God and His ministers because judgement will start from the church, and it is not the building but the christians who go to church for entertainment and gossiping.

Thanks.
Re: Back-to-sender Doctrine Is Anti- Christ by enilove(m): 11:30am On Feb 28, 2013
Re: Back-to-sender Doctrine Is Anti- Christ by OmoAlata(f): 11:38am On Feb 28, 2013
God bless you enilove smiley

I must say when I first started attending MFM last year, I was just going for want of a place to worship and the branch was near my house grin

After one heavy session of prayers, with head shaking, and body shaking and prayers of "anyone tampering with my destiny, be exposed and be disgraced", bam!! I remembered something my MOTHER did to me over 20 years ago. At first, I refused to believe it thinking it could not be so but when I asked her about it, she was shocked to the core as I was not supposed to remember it FOREVER. She asked for forgiveness. If she had denied it, I would have let it go believing that I was wrong sad Sometimes I wish she had denied it sad

I won't say what it was on a public forum but it was something spiritual which a mother should not do to her child cry
Re: Back-to-sender Doctrine Is Anti- Christ by enilove(m): 11:57am On Feb 28, 2013
Omo Alata: God bless you enilove smiley

I must say when I first started attending MFM last year, I was just going for want of a place to worship and the branch was near my house grin

After one heavy session of prayers, with head shaking, and body shaking and prayers of "anyone tampering with my destiny, be exposed and be disgraced", bam!! I remembered something my MOTHER did to me over 20 years ago. At first, I refused to believe it thinking it could not be so but when I asked her about it, she was shocked to the core as I was not supposed to remember it FOREVER. She asked for forgiveness. If she had denied it, I would have let it go believing that I was wrong sad Sometimes I wish she had denied it sad

I won't say what it was on a public forum but it was something spiritual which a mother should not do to her child cry

Thank also,may God bless you.
Some people don't know that things are happening in this world and serious prayers and holiness are needed to battle them and prevail.

Jesus said "Since the time of John the baptist the kingdom of heaven suffers violence and the violent ones take it by force."
If we are not spiritually violent some powers will waste people's lives and continue with their children unhindered.

(1) (Reply)

For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans / Who Was The Fourth Man In The Fiery Furnace In Daniel 3:22-25? / Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.