Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Uk Visa Enquiries - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa Enquiries (652 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Uk Visa Enquiries by pjonesm: 10:01am On Feb 28, 2013
please i came from UK volountry in 2008 after overstaying for 6 months and i was hold by police and they collect my biometric data uk. When I arrived Nigeria in 2008 i stamped my passport that i spent two weeks in uk at the airport. But when i applied to renew my visa to uk in 2008. The ECO check my immigration history and found out that the i did not spent two weeks in uk because the police in uk had collected my biometric data after overstaying and discovered that that my arrival stamp in nigeria is false. so they hold my passport and gave me appeal letter. But i did not appeal because i knew i was guilty. But now i have been in Nigeria since then and will like to travel again. I have been admitted to University in Ireland, but i am scared may be the Ireland embassy can check my biometric immigration history with UKBA. I have also been admitted at one Holland University and i dont know if the holland embassy will also check my biometric with uk embassy. Please advise me on what to do.
Re: Uk Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 10:06am On Feb 28, 2013

(1)

I Love Calabar - Kenya Coach / German Embassy / Fastjet Airways Signs MOU, To Begin Operation In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.