Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Plz Hw Do Deal Wit A Sturborn Boyfrend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plz Hw Do Deal Wit A Sturborn Boyfrend (2159 Views)

Ladies: Why Do You People Have Boyfrend(s) / How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend / How Can I Get My Boyfrend To Want Me More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Hw Do Deal Wit A Sturborn Boyfrend by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 28, 2013
Am dating dis guy, he is very karing knows wat to do nd wen to do dem. Bt I hv a very big problem wit him. He is a very sturborn person. He alwayz sticks to somtin nd wld nt leave it. Dis has caused a lot of qurels btwn us. Nd am tried of been d soft one here. Plz I nid advice on hw to cope or deal wit dat his sturborness
Re: Plz Hw Do Deal Wit A Sturborn Boyfrend by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 28, 2013
kamdyjenny: Am dating dis guy, he is very karing knows wat to do nd wen to do dem. Bt I hv a very big problem wit him. He is a very stubborn person. He always sticks to somtin nd wld nt leave it. Dis has caused a lot of qurels btwn us. Nd am tried of been d soft one here. Plz I nid advice on hw to cope or deal wit dat his stubbornness

IMO...The both of you can't be stubborn, else......... So you stay positive and be more flexible. Learn to love him more and with time his so called stubbornness won't be obvious to you.

1 Like

Re: Plz Hw Do Deal Wit A Sturborn Boyfrend by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2013
Get a hammer or mallet and when he is deep asleep, you can then strike him vehemently with it on his skull. There lies the reason why he is stubborn. I am sure with a dismantled brain, you will see the cause of his stubborness

4 Likes

Re: Plz Hw Do Deal Wit A Sturborn Boyfrend by Mynd44: 5:00pm On Feb 28, 2013
Everyone has that one thing that makes us annoying and I guess that is his
Re: Plz Hw Do Deal Wit A Sturborn Boyfrend by ideamaster(m): 8:36pm On May 16, 2013
Vision2017: Get a hammer or mallet and when he is deep asleep, you can then strike him vehemently with it on his skull. There lies the reason why he is stubborn. I am sure with a dismantled brain, you will see the cause of his stubborness

You are not nice at all. lol. after she sees the cause of the stubborness, what is she supposed to do?

@Op, would you rather prefer a guy that says yes to every thing you suggest and doesn't even have his own opinion?
Re: Plz Hw Do Deal Wit A Sturborn Boyfrend by WorldwarIII: 12:01am On May 17, 2013
Na mumu u dey find ?
Re: Plz Hw Do Deal Wit A Sturborn Boyfrend by Nobody: 3:01am On May 17, 2013
U need lots of patience. You have to love him enough to overlook that part of him. That his stubbornness would multiply by a hundred if you marry him and you must be ready to cope with that. You cannot change him, his stubbornness won't let that happen!

1 Like

Re: Plz Hw Do Deal Wit A Sturborn Boyfrend by Nobody: 4:06am On May 17, 2013
This might be too much headache for you because you said "Nd am tried of been d soft one here." if you are already tired and you guys are just dating forget about it chalay....you have two options 1) either calm yourself down and recognize your situation and accept it or 2) end this thing and stop trying to change someone it never works....

1 Like

Re: Plz Hw Do Deal Wit A Sturborn Boyfrend by Nobody: 5:31am On May 17, 2013
Your approach matters a lot.
Re: Plz Hw Do Deal Wit A Sturborn Boyfrend by whatzbyafria(m): 6:05am On May 17, 2013
kamdyjenny: Am dating dis guy, he is very karing knows wat to do nd wen to do dem. Bt I hv a very big problem wit him. He is a very sturborn person. He alwayz sticks to somtin nd wld nt leave it. Dis has caused a lot of qurels btwn us. Nd am tried of been d soft one here. Plz I nid advice on hw to cope or deal wit dat his sturborness
@bolded,
whip him everyday till he becomes a good boy. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Plz Hw Do Deal Wit A Sturborn Boyfrend by WackyJ1(m): 6:11am On May 17, 2013
Tell him to read "WHY YOU ACT THE WAY YOU DO"
Re: Plz Hw Do Deal Wit A Sturborn Boyfrend by Sheenor: 8:10am On May 17, 2013
WackyJ1: Tell him to read "WHY YOU ACT THE WAY YOU DO"
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Plz Hw Do Deal Wit A Sturborn Boyfrend by Nobody: 9:36am On May 17, 2013
alutacontinua: U need lots of patience. You have to love him enough to overlook that part of him. That his stubbornness would multiply by a hundred if you marry him and you must be ready to cope with that. You cannot change him, his stubbornness won't let that happen!
U got d best post tanx a lot...datz wat alwayz disturbes me coz in marriage there is notin u can do
Re: Plz Hw Do Deal Wit A Sturborn Boyfrend by haitto99(m): 3:40pm On May 17, 2013
am sure u wld nt want a guy dat gives in all d time either,my advice is u just hv to be calm if u really love him,both of u cant be calm,it wld be too dull,and too hot for both of u to be stubborn,i think u are his perfect match,and he is ok for u since u sound like d calm type,like aluta said his stubborness wnt let him change.bt u shld be hapi dat u hv a guy dat stands his ground nt a weakling.
Re: Plz Hw Do Deal Wit A Sturborn Boyfrend by Youngpo413: 3:58pm On May 17, 2013
Thats not stubborness,we call it erm ***some text missing***
Re: Plz Hw Do Deal Wit A Sturborn Boyfrend by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 17, 2013
haitto99: am sure u wld nt want a guy dat gives in all d time either,my advice is u just hv to be calm if u really love him,both of u cant be calm,it wld be too dull,and too hot for both of u to be stubborn,i think u are his perfect match,and he is ok for u since u sound like d calm type,like aluta said his stubborness wnt let him change.bt u shld be hapi dat u hv a guy dat stands his ground nt a weakling.

There are some levels of stubborness that weakling is better than undecided undecided
But seriously, i don't like too-stubborn guys, maybe because i'm a lil stubborn too embarassed embarassed
If you can cope with it, go ahead but if not, maybe you should start looking for alternative. undecided
Re: Plz Hw Do Deal Wit A Sturborn Boyfrend by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:05pm On May 17, 2013
kamdyjenny: Am dating dis guy, he is very karing knows wat to do nd wen to do dem. Bt I hv a very big problem wit him. He is a very sturborn person. He alwayz sticks to somtin nd wld nt leave it. Dis has caused a lot of qurels btwn us. Nd am tried of been d soft one here. Plz I nid advice on hw to cope or deal wit dat his sturborness
go for boxing lessons. By the time u knock a tooth or three from his mouth, he will learn to keep them closed up!
Re: Plz Hw Do Deal Wit A Sturborn Boyfrend by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 17, 2013
Buy Otapiapia
Re: Plz Hw Do Deal Wit A Sturborn Boyfrend by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 18, 2013
Rub cow dung on his balllls and whisper (to the ballllls) what u want him do to at the same time, he will start behaving. My grandmother's friend told me it works cheesy
Re: Plz Hw Do Deal Wit A Sturborn Boyfrend by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 18, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Rub cow dung on his balllls and whisper (to the ballllls) what u want him do to at the same time, he will start behaving. My grandmother's friend told me it works cheesy

gringrin
Re: Plz Hw Do Deal Wit A Sturborn Boyfrend by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 18, 2013
You are lucky to be involved with a stubborn guy.
Re: Plz Hw Do Deal Wit A Sturborn Boyfrend by premium1: 1:56pm On May 18, 2013
♍Ɣ dear, I have a stubborn boyfrend too buh Ǻ♍ nt really bothered abt his stubborness, hence, ve learnt to love him for it cos i tried †̥ change him @ †ђξ wee stage of our relationship buh dint work.so, i suggest if Ʊ love diz guy, over look it and focus more on his good part. Aftrall, ₪ø one is perfect and trust M̶̲̥̅̊c̶̲̥̅̊, we all have our shortcomings.yea, we all do!
Re: Plz Hw Do Deal Wit A Sturborn Boyfrend by greedie1(f): 5:30pm On May 18, 2013
well wen he makes up his mind about something and u want him to change it, how. do u go about it?
if u intend to marry him, den u ve to find a way to get to him don't think u can endure or overlook it forever, babes u can't...ts already bothering u.

study ur guy and find out wat makes him ' not so stubborn'. he can't always ve his way cz sometimes he may be wrong and d woman besides him should steer him towards d ryt direction. so wats his selling point grin? does he prefer logical reasoning? is he d type dat ll never do wat u tell him? is he in love wit d notion of being d man; ll do anything for a seemingly helpless woman? etc. eg if he never does wat u say and u want him to close d door behind him, u could for instance tell him to leave it ajar..... and watch him close it grin

A man is never stubborn with d ryt woman. just find d key dat opens his lock.
Re: Plz Hw Do Deal Wit A Sturborn Boyfrend by Kosigift(f): 6:21pm On May 18, 2013
^^^ u've said it all cheesy
Re: Plz Hw Do Deal Wit A Sturborn Boyfrend by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 18, 2013
Most times I get to have my way oohh. Bt dat happens wen I become very uncaring to wat he does nd probaly stands by my decision so hard,den he sees am nt smiling nd den bends to my rules. He is one very logical tinking Man. He jst belives u nid to give him reasons for wat u want to do b4 he agrees. So me sef I wld jst lie nd have my way. Nd lying I dnt want to be doing. Coz one day
Re: Plz Hw Do Deal Wit A Sturborn Boyfrend by greedie1(f): 9:07pm On May 18, 2013
^^^ there it is. u must ve a reason for ur opinion or decision, just explain to him...

he isn't stubborn. infact i relate better wit guys lyk dat. grin

(1) (Reply)

She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me / Women And Their Wahala. See What This Man Wrote On His Vehicle. Pics / Be Sincere, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.