Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,406 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Wat Is Expected Violence Or Maturity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Is Expected Violence Or Maturity (976 Views)

A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? / No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Is Expected Violence Or Maturity by joycee87: 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2008
women wen u find out ur guy is dating another girl,and u end up catching them both,wat will u do?will u walk out?or beat d girl blue black?

guys wat attitude do u expect from ur girl wen she sees u wt another girl?will u expect violence(i mean fighting the girl) or maturity(walk away??and if she shows violence wat will u do,and if she shows ,maturity wat will u also do
Re: Wat Is Expected Violence Or Maturity by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2008
i'd probably just walk out, dump him and act like i didn't care, even though i probably would undecided undecided
Re: Wat Is Expected Violence Or Maturity by Busta(f): 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2008
Gently and Quietly walk away.

no man is worth killing mysef for.
Re: Wat Is Expected Violence Or Maturity by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2008
as the two above poster said. . .gently walk away. . but it turns into something else if he tries to contact me later on
Re: Wat Is Expected Violence Or Maturity by tRoOE(f): 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2008

Maturity is what you need in this kind of situation

Omo i will walk away slowly and never look back, that will also be the end of our relationship

And for the girl, i won't curse at her, because it isn't her fault, meaning the guy is the problem here.

As for the guy, will never have anything to do with him again, I guess that is the end of the road for both of us
Re: Wat Is Expected Violence Or Maturity by allonym: 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2008
hmm. . . assuming that I'm a guy who cheats on my girl . .

If she gets violent, then we break up.

If she just walks away, then I'll try to find a way to make things up so I can continue sleeping with her and any other girls that I want.
Re: Wat Is Expected Violence Or Maturity by TOYOSI20(f): 9:57pm On Mar 18, 2008
@ Topic,

It takes a mature female to handle that kind of situation, cool

Just simply ignore them and move on . , . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . , . . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Wat Is Expected Violence Or Maturity by iice(f): 4:27am On Mar 20, 2008
Sometimes one fights because the man is not always at fault he just has to know where to draw the line
Some women are dangerous grin grin

Personally. . .imma be walking out and on to better things grin grin
Re: Wat Is Expected Violence Or Maturity by tngtech(m): 9:38am On Mar 20, 2008
TOYOSI20:

@ Topic,

It takes a mature female to handle that kind of situation, cool

Just simply ignore them and move on . , . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . , . . . . . lipsrsealed

from my own view, 85% will reach, 15% will act matured.
Re: Wat Is Expected Violence Or Maturity by kalmebad(f): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2008
@ post
Violence does not achieve anytin on long run
Fighting for someone is not worth the stress and beside no one is worth fighting for
I once told one girl,when i was faced with d challenge not to fight for a man u are not too sure of his love nor marriage guaranteed yet, she tot it was a way out to hold on to a man or winning his love
Today when we meet on the way,she cant afford to look into my eyes
Maturity is d only when out, u command lots of respect by simply walking away
Re: Wat Is Expected Violence Or Maturity by onyekang1(f): 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2008
jus walk away and move on though it would hurt. Trust me, no MAN is worth all that trouble. wink
Re: Wat Is Expected Violence Or Maturity by uspry1(f): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2008
Take maturity by simply walk away, move on, and forget that guy ever exist into my life! He is not damn worth but TWO-TIMER LOVER or PLAYER! CHEATER is ALWAYS CHEATER! wink cheesy grin
Re: Wat Is Expected Violence Or Maturity by MsLurker(f): 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2008
No guy is ever worth jail time.
Hell, no person is.
And I wouldn't fight the girl. If she tries to fight me, I'd just laugh.
Not worth the drama or headache.
Especially if dude is cheating on me.
Re: Wat Is Expected Violence Or Maturity by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2008
I will tell both hi and smile with them. I love to see men in tight situations, how his countenance changes cool cool.  Then I'll walk away. cool
Re: Wat Is Expected Violence Or Maturity by 4Him(m): 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2008
All the females here singing "walk away . . ." grin
Re: Wat Is Expected Violence Or Maturity by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2008
4Him, stop watching Nollywood movies, come to reality and see how matured women operate. cool cool No man is worth disgracing myself in public!!!!
Re: Wat Is Expected Violence Or Maturity by mikkymoi(m): 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2011
I xpect maturity,
if she walks away I will go back begging,
If she tries to fight I will beat her BLACK & BLUE,

(1) (Reply)

Is There Something Wrong? / Why Do Guys Have More Than A Girl? / Check This Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.