Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Sperm Bank - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sperm Bank (821 Views)

My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? / 6 Ways Many Men Are Unknowingly Killing Their Sperm / Man Dies At Sperm Bank After 4th Donation In 10 Days (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sperm Bank by dhardline(m): 11:31am On Feb 28, 2013
Due to the rising cases of infertility in men, I really think that every country should have a sperm bank that collects and stores the sperm of men when they are still young,healthy and fruitful only to be released to them if in the future when they are ready to have children and they are found to be impotent or have a low count.(which arises from different factors tied to men 'having fun' and then getting involved with illnesses and wrong uses of drugs etc)they can just walk into this centers and get their sperm back which they can then use IVF to get their wives pregnant.Atleast this way its their own child and not that of an unidentified man.Just like owning an account but with this they'll pay monthly or yearly while its there.
Re: Sperm Bank by Bright2(m): 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2013
In other advance countries it exist there but how can we achieve it in a country without constant electricity? More time required to......
Re: Sperm Bank by dhardline(m): 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
Really,i never knew.taught it was only sperm bank for donors only dat exists.where guys go and sell their sperm for others to buy.

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Agrees To Pay Veteran Actor, Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill / Newlywed Bride Realizes She Is Allergic To New Husband's Sperm / Simple Ways To Identify Potential Stroke Victim The STR Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.