Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing (2183 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing by OluEmmaAss: 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2013
Life could throw one of its numerous surprises at us at anytime. So what would you do when you discover several days later that the camera man which you hired on your wedding day was only flashing? No single shot was taken!
Re: The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing by Caracta(f): 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2013
Are you kidding? Hehehehe. The cameraman should better run away. That is why i keep telling people to have backups in events. Let two or three friends or relatives take pictures and video shots...at least the little they can cover.

O'boy, the cameraman should better start running o. Ehn..ehn
Re: The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2013
Caracta: Are you kidding? Hehehehe. The cameraman should better run away. That is why i keep telling people to have backups in events. Let two or three friends or relatives take pictures and video shots...at least the little they can cover.

O'boy, the cameraman should better start running o. Ehn..ehn

I support this.
Its so silly leaving all the job for just a person.

Anyways, poster, what will i do nah? sad kill him? Deed is done. I think i'll leave him or I might just re-do another wedding. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing by Caracta(f): 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2013
staicey:
Anyways, poster, what will i do nah? sad kill him? Deed is done. I think i'll leave him or I might just re-do another wedding. smiley
Re-do another wedding? shocked shocked
Ontop wetin? Just move on to wedding anniversary or a romantic thanksgiving party.
Re: The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2013
Caracta:
Re-do another wedding? shocked shocked
Ontop wetin? Just move on to wedding anniversary or a romantic thanksgiving party.

so i go about living my life without wedding pictures
Re: The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing by Caracta(f): 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2013
staicey:

so i go about living my life without wedding pictures
Is it pictures or videos? Somebody will definitely take pictures. All the guests cannot come without a camera or camera phone. Or you just go home, wear your gown again and take pictures in a sitting room or borrowed church grin

1 Like

Re: The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing by OluEmmaAss: 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2013
Happened to my big sister. The camera man couldn't produce her wedding video. He said the master tape got lost!
Re: The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2013
Caracta:
Is it pictures or videos? Somebody will definitely take pictures. All the guests cannot come without a camera or camera phone. Or you just go home, wear your gown again and take pictures in a sitting room or borrowed church grin

Lol@ bolded. I do not even know the one poster is talking about.

Well, in my own case, am talking about videos. So you say i still stay without videos? cheesy
NO way! Am re-doing the wedding. cheesy
Re: The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing by OluEmmaAss: 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2013
Happened to my big sister. The camera man couldn't produce her wedding video. He said the master tape got lost!
Re: The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing by Caracta(f): 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2013
@staicey...lol. It's video. Will you make another IV for the wedding? Invite me o. Lol...there is nothing you can do jor. Just hope someone somewhere is recording the event.
Re: The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2013
Olu-Emma & Ass.:

Should be a painful situation.
Happening on her big day too..
I guess she should just forget about it unless shes gon re-do the wedding this time with lotsa coverages. smiley
Re: The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 28, 2013
Caracta: @staicey...lol. It's video. Will you make another IV for the wedding? Invite me o. Lol...there is nothing you can do jor. Just hope someone somewhere is recording the event.

"Hoping" doesnt exist especially when what you are hoping for doesnt happen. Lol! Nobody is recording the event jor. You are on your own nand i sure will invite thee whenever mr.right gallops in cheesy
Re: The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing by free2ryhme: 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2013
dis has nvr happened before ... guy go play with sand

1 Like

Re: The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing by tpia5: 3:29pm On Feb 28, 2013
This is the third or fourth time i'm seeing this spam.

Whoever is in the situation or anticipates being in the situation, can sue, retake the pictures, or do whatever.

No need to spam the forum.

Next time, have a backup photographer handy.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing by Exponental(m): 3:42pm On Feb 28, 2013
Caracta: That is why i keep telling people to have backups in events.
i agree with u 100%. I av a friend who wedded in june 2010, he hasnt seen d video till date, except d one his inlaws organised.
In addition, dont rely on friends when it comes with their businesses.....
Re: The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing by engrtee(f): 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2013
Re do the wedding
Re: The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing by Sijo01(f): 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2013
No sane person will hire the services of 'just' one cameraman to cover an important event.
Re: The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing by colinp(m): 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2013
dat'll be the camera man's last wedding!
Re: The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2013
colinp: dat'll be the camera man's last wedding!
Lmao
Re: The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing by OluEmmaAss: 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2013
tpia@:
This is the third or fourth time i'm seeing this spam.
Like l said, it happened to my sister. Also, a user named Exponental claimed it happened to a relation of his.
Re: The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing by CocoSprinkles(f): 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2013
gosh, wrong on all levels... Is dis pure wickedness or wot? lol
Re: The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing by Idowuogbo(f): 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2013
Hen? No wot? Na to comot hin eye socket o! angry
Re: The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing by OluEmmaAss: 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2013
CocoSprinkles: gosh, wrong on all levels... Is dis pure wickedness or wot? lol
Not different from losing data on your phone and laptop.
Re: The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing by OluEmmaAss: 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2013
Idowuogbo: Hen? No wot? Na to comot hin eye socket o! angry
Make d guy change job to bambi Allah!
Re: The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing by CocoSprinkles(f): 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
Olu-Emma & Ass.:
Not different from losing data on your phone and laptop.

I knw, but dis is slightly diff, if he came with d intent of just flashing.... Let me just assume it was a costly mistake then...
Re: The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2013
@OP
if you hire a PROFESSIONAL for such big event in your life (instead of trying to cut corners by hiring a friend of a friend) then such nonsense will never happen.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing by kolamilan(m): 11:09pm On Feb 28, 2013
dat one na pure wickedness
Re: The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2013
Olu-Emma & Ass.:

Not a Business Man grin grin grin
Re: The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing by OluEmmaAss: 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
Nekon J:

Not a Business Man grin grin grin

So what would you do if you were my sis?
Re: The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing by greatgod2012(f): 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
Yes, its always good to have back-ups for important events, but have you pple forgtten that some pple can only afford just one videoman/one photographer. So, if such thing happen to me in that case, what am i going to do?
Well, as for me, life is too short to do any crazy thing in it, its either we put on ur wedding dresses again and have 2 or3 snaps and forget about it, and if its video, i just have to completely forget about it, or what am i going to do, kill him?, kill myself?, kill my hubby?.....no way to all this, life continues, afterall, d success of my marriage does not depend on d pictures or videos, and pple are aware that i got married, and if not having pictures disqualifies me as a good wife/husband, then, i have cause to worry, if not, life is to short joor!, life goes on......its d success and happiness of everyone in d marriage should be of optimost importace to d couple.
May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing by jerk: 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2013
costly mistake bt i wl just retake the one wt my wedding wear and family.
Re: The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing by drnoel: 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
........he will shit and vomit the mobilization fees he was paid for covering the event...

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 FACTS ABOUT GIRLS (must Read) / I Need Serious Advice On This Pressing Issue / Can A Relationship Of 6yrs Last Without Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.