Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Detective Mother: A Must Read - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Detective Mother: A Must Read (1250 Views)

Detective Riddle Case: Five Suspects / Detective James / Chinese Detective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Detective Mother: A Must Read by BeraBera(f): 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2013
A mom visits her son who lives with a girl as a roommate for dinner. During his meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how pretty his roommate was. She had long been suspicious of a relationship between the two and this had only made her more curious. Over the course of the evening while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there's more between him and his roommate. Reading his mom's thought, her son volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, we are just roommates."

About a week later, his roommate came to him saying,"Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the silver plate. You don't suppose your mother took it, do you? He said, "well I doubt it, but I'll email her just to be sure! He sat down and wrote,
Dear mom,
After your visit me, the silver plate has been missing. "I'm not saying that you did take the silver plate from my house, and I'm not saying that you didn't take it, but the fact remains that it has
been missing ever since you were here for dinner.
Love,
Your son.

Several days later, he received an email from his mother which read:
Dear Son,
"I'm not saying that you do sleep with your roommate, and I'm not saying that you don't sleep with her: but the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her OWN bed, she would have found the silver plate by now, under her pillow.
Love,
Mom

BUSTED !
Re: Detective Mother: A Must Read by ITbomb(m): 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2013
First to Laugh grin
Re: Detective Mother: A Must Read by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2013
Lol' grin
Watz t abt aging?
Re: Detective Mother: A Must Read by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2013
Lmao
Re: Detective Mother: A Must Read by Toyboyz: 9:29am On Mar 01, 2013
Nice 1 bro.

(1) (Reply)

Dates In October And Their Personality Qualities. / Warri Mum Calls Her Son / Menstruation Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.