Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

I Can Only Wish She Knew - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Can Only Wish She Knew (731 Views)

Wole Soyinka: Things You Never Knew About Him / Bensons Blunder-(He knew it was wrong,but she was a goddess) / I Wish I Were A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Only Wish She Knew by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2013
It started off as friendship. From hours of conversing on phone to sticking ourselves with funny nicknames. She even make jest of my alias so much my other friends tease me with it. Then it developed into calling ourselves sweet names...but hey, we were still friends.

She wouldn't answer her call when guys who asked her out call her phone. Later she suggested I answer it for her and tell them off I am her boyfriend. It was fun tho...aside faking a baritone voice for guys with way deeper tone. Then we will laugh about it till our ribs crack It was an amazing feeling. If I haven't described her, I apologize.

Temmy, as I fondly call her, is so beautiful. She's fair, a little taller than me...and yea she can be abusive about that. Her mum calls us a couple and I wonder why it took me so long to realize I can ever fall for her. I remember her mum said it sometime and we snapped our fingers over our heads and laughed that it can never happen...it really should never have.

Now I stare at our pictures, head hung down, reminiscing what we used to be. How she'll smile so bright and pull my head till it lays on her lap. I thought if you love someone you ask her out and I wonder why she wouldn't realize my feelings are real. I guess I shouldn't have told her about my playful escapades with girls cos how on earth do I prove it's true. I've exhausted means from trying yet it seems it isn't enough. I can't believe she won't even see me anymore. I love her and it's true but...I can only wish she knew
Re: I Can Only Wish She Knew by cassyrooy(m): 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2013
First to post? Guy ur own don finish. Mine started as friends and then she turned to my not just sister but *big sister(even though i'm older)*. Your head now contain more it can carry. Just pray and keep on keepin-on... Hav'u guys finished *High school?*
Re: I Can Only Wish She Knew by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2013
cassyrooy: First to post? Guy ur own don finish. Mine started as friends and then she turned to my not just sister but *big sister(even though i'm older)*. Your head now contain more it can carry. Just pray and keep on keepin-on... Hav'u guys finished *High school?*

It's fictional. I didn't want to include that
Re: I Can Only Wish She Knew by cassyrooy(m): 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2013
It's fictiMeaning your thread is is nothin bt *fiction?*
jami3y:

It's fictional. I didn't want to include that
Re: I Can Only Wish She Knew by Mynd44: 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2013
So it is not real......can I call it poetry then?
Re: I Can Only Wish She Knew by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2013
Mynd_44: So it is not real......can I call it poetry then?

Yea you can.

(1) (Reply)

The Lootitudes / The Maiden's Pain / What Yvonne Nelson Did To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.