Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Buying Laptop On Ebay, What Do You Think? Any Experience - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Buying Laptop On Ebay, What Do You Think? Any Experience (878 Views)

Things To Consider Before Buying Laptop / Putting A Laptop On Your Lap Linked To Male Infertility And Skin Discoloration / Buying Laptop In Jumia.com Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Laptop On Ebay, What Do You Think? Any Experience by freestuffsonnet(m): 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2013
A friend of mine wants me to purchase hp or dell laptop at eBay.com for her and needed me to get a link on ebay for the quality one for her.
I thought i should ask here..if any one has bought laptop on ebay before and how was the experience like?

Then do they ship to Nigeria address?
Thanks
Re: Buying Laptop On Ebay, What Do You Think? Any Experience by Dondbuzor: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2013
bot several laptops on ebay using circuit atlantic as at last 2yrs. but just make sure the seller has a high positive ratings and reviews. goodluck to u.
Re: Buying Laptop On Ebay, What Do You Think? Any Experience by ncpat(m): 7:15am On Mar 01, 2013
If u are in Nigeria I advise you buy from jumia.com or konga.com
Re: Buying Laptop On Ebay, What Do You Think? Any Experience by olamie1906: 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2013
it is fine to buy from ebay @ cheaper and good quality rate but it will be possible if u ave some1 to buy for u @ us cos dey dont do nigeria marketing.

(1) (Reply)

Windows 10: 5 Things To Expect / How To Prepare Your PC For Windows 10 / Urgent- How Can I Recover Files From PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.