Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:49 AM

MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath (1901 Views)

This Pig Sent a Friend's Husband Her Bikini Pic. Explicit Photos . . Haba!!! / Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by Preciousgirl(f): 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2013
and i dont know if my friend is aware?
how do i tell him?
Re: MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by Preciousgirl(f): 5:00pm On Feb 28, 2013
Mynd_44: This should be in the family section

i am sorry if i posted in the wrong section, but the thing is, the man tried to kiss me
Re: MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by Chynx(m): 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
Preciousgirl: and i dont know if my friend is aware?
how do i tell him?

Why is this a concern of urs? U said HUSBAND...and now u want to tell HIM? That job should be left for ur friend to do not u...besides, how many people have good breath these days?
Re: MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by xynerise: 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2013
how do i tell him?
she is aware. Abi them never kiss since them marry? Abeg leave them alone and go and marry.

1 Like

Re: MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by Preciousgirl(f): 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2013
Chynx:

Why is this a concern of urs? U said HUSBAND...and now u want to tell HIM? That job should be left for ur friend to do not u...besides, how many people have good breath these days?

Re: MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by xynerise: 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2013
Preciousgirl:
, the man tried to kiss me
stop prevaricating. Are you reporting his mouth odour or his trying to kiss you? undecided
Re: MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by Chynx(m): 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2013
Preciousgirl:
i am sorry if i posted in the wrong section, but the thing is, the man tried to kiss me

Are u for reeeaaaalll Then, you are looking for trouble. He wouldnt just wake up one morning and try to kiss u without some sort of approval coming from u. You are too close for comfort. Leave the oozing vocal glands to ur friend. Who knows; the smelling mouth might just be her major attraction to him! undecided
Re: MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by Mynd44: 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2013
Preciousgirl:
This might be a good time to avoid him and put some distance between the two of you
Re: MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by pheyikemi: 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2013
shocked R u coveting ur frnd's husband?? How come he tried kissing u or u tried kissing him? Be honest now, hu started it 1st? U or him?
Re: MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by Gboliwe: 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2013
how do i tell him?
attention seeker.
Re: MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by cdee(f): 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2013
Preciousgirl:
I for say. Was wondering aw u know, if u both didnt av any kind of contact dat involves breath
Re: MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by cdee(f): 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2013
how do i tell him?

If this really worries u, then u are interested in kissing him. Ur friend kiss dat mouth everyday and she never complained. Its none of ur biz. Go far away from dat family before u bite more than u chew. Or if u want to be around dem, stop seducing d husband by aw u dress or interfere in their affairs which makes u so intelligent to him.
U sound like u like d man
Re: MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by Preciousgirl(f): 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2013
cdee:
If this really worries u, then u are interested in kissing him. Ur friend kiss dat mouth everyday and she never complained. Its none of ur biz. Go far away from dat family before u bite more than u chew. Or if u want to be around dem, stop seducing d husband by aw u dress or interfere in their affairs which makes u so intelligent to him.
U sound like u like d man

i dont like him, but i want to help him....
Re: MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by Mynd44: 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2013
Preciousgirl:
Now you are lying to yourself.....you have told yourself this so many times, you are begining to believe it.

1 Like

Re: MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2013
Preciousgirl:
Did you slap him? If you did not slap him means you wanted that kiss so baaad, but the mouth odour was an instant turn off.

You are here to help him so that you'll kiss him without hindrance and into oblivion when next an opportunity emerges. wink

3 Likes

Re: MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by xynerise: 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2013
Preciousgirl:
e beg you? undecided
Re: MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2013
Preciousgirl:
i dont like him, .
Yeah right. . . Pigs are flying.

1 Like

Re: MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by xynerise: 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2013
sexkillz: Yeah right. . . Pigs are flying.
My dog just spoke

1 Like

Re: MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by Preciousgirl(f): 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2013
sexkillz: Did you slap him? If you did not slap him means you wanted that kiss so baaad, but the mouth odour was an instant turn off.

You are here to help him so that you'll kiss him without hindrance and into oblivion when next an opportunity emerges. wink

you are embarassing me
Re: MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by xynerise: 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2013
Preciousgirl:

you are embarassing me
He forgot to call you an Antelope undecided

2 Likes

Re: MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by Mynd44: 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2013
Preciousgirl:

you are embarassing me
So? You are the one doing that to yourself......he is just showing you how good you are doing it
Re: MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2013
Preciousgirl:

you are embarassing me
So are you. . .

So what happens after you are given the help you need? Won't you go and tell him? Won't he meet you the next day with a sweet smelling mouth? Won't he try to kiss you again with fresh breath?

Won't you accept his kiss?

2 Likes

Re: MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by free2ryhme: 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2013
how do i tell him?

kiss him .. it will go away grin grin
Re: MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by luvmijeje(f): 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2013
Op pls close this thread,as far ur friend did not complain u ve no right to complain.
Re: MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by Babamide(m): 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2013
All these my friend's this, my friend's that stories. I wonder why people comment
Re: MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2013
o dear its not his fault, the enzymes are only doing their work, it could possibly be that the bad breadth comes on when you talk to him...or do you want to kiss him? if you do the bad breadth may disappear!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2013
Busy body! Go mari ur own sweet smellin mouth husband n leave dat man alone wit his rotten mouth! Wat is wrong wit uuuuuuuu
Re: MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by boxer022(m): 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2013
What you have to do is sit him down when you know he is in good mood to listen to you and let him know of his bad breath. He is your husband and you are part of him so find a way to let him know that he has bad breath and also encourage him to brush at least twice a day with a herbal tooth paste. smiley smiley smiley
Re: MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by abiki(f): 12:26am On Mar 01, 2013
You sure say no be your husband?

1 Like

Re: MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by Mynd44: 2:27am On Mar 01, 2013
abiki: You sure say no be your husband?
Na so ooooo

1 Like

Re: MY Friend's Husband Has Bad Breath by dasparrow: 6:12am On Mar 01, 2013
how do i tell him?

Let his wife tell him. What is your business if he has bad breath? Where was your friend when her husband was trying to kiss you? You best believe that if you snatch another woman's husband from her, the same fate will befall you too so be careful and go look for your own man.

Chynx:

@Bolded

I learnt something new today. So most Nigerians have bad breath huh? Why am I surprised when many don't know the use of a tongue scrapper and hardly floss after brushing their teeth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Or Marriage? Share Your Experience(s). / Share Your Hell-date Experiences Hurr! / oooooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.