Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:03 PM

Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate (118389 Views)

Singer Damilola Damoche Reportedly Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of LASU Gate * / Just Killed Right Now ....damino Damoche Killed Right In Front Of Lasu Gate.... / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At Lasu Gate This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by patholaw: 9:16pm On Feb 28, 2013
Duggin...most of his pix i saw i noticed he waz flying colour... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Ejovwoke(m): 9:16pm On Feb 28, 2013
RIP to bad
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by gratiaeo(m): 9:16pm On Feb 28, 2013
RIP

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 28, 2013
#M.O.B Updates - Photos: Nigerian Singer Damino Damoche Shot Dead In Lasu This Afternoon: Afro-pop... http:///WnxIAZ Via M.O.B
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by born2boink(m): 9:17pm On Feb 28, 2013
The guy who have been gearing me up with song"Obotoshe,Obotore (toto wey sin, toto wey tire)....when I have been praying he release another song.... Very sad, Damilola Damoshe, Rest in Perfect Peace......The Finest of the Sexuality musician gone.... RIP

...Note: Do not mistake Damilola Damoshe for Skailey Dadubule, Damilola was the first to release song who hit all over naija before skailey release Dadubule
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by yabadabado: 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2013
waow..the blue shirt turned black. hopes he makes heaven cause ...his song was really a ticket to hell!

12 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by buccal(m): 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2013
Rip.why didn't he stay till the end of the match.maybe his hands aint clean too
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Sharon6(f): 9:19pm On Feb 28, 2013
See what one of them was saying on fbk. the guy no even fear him life.

5 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by violent(m): 9:19pm On Feb 28, 2013
Bí àjànàkú ò bá gbẹ́kẹ̀lé fùrọ̀, kì í mi òdù àgbọn.

If an elephant is not sure of its anus, it does not swallow whole coconuts.

For those of you that are still into these things and adamantly refuse to give it up, please and please, DON'T EVER STOP!!! all is said that needed to be said.

11 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Sijo01(f): 9:20pm On Feb 28, 2013
Tawis06: RIP.bt pls wu is dis guy?

which kind kestion be this.... the intro op give nor reach?
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by akksplendor: 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2013
Wicked!Photos of Upcoming Act Damilola Damoche Murdered in Cold Blood

http://www.splendormag.com/2013/02/wicked-upcoming-act-damilola-damoche.html

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2013
If he was also a cultist, then who gives a Bleep? Guess he must have asked for it somehow. Dem go send you go school, instead of to go read book (and catch harmless fun), you go go there to dey form nonsense and unproductive 'setting man'. Hope their ranks deplete even further: they are not dying rapidly enough. The dregs of society.

My sympathies only go to his parents for their wasted efforts.

17 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by baslone: 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2013
Just think of all the people you knew in the past, that passed on

They in heaven found peace at last. Picture that they exist together

There has to be a place better than this in heaven. So right before I sleep, Dear God

What I am asking- remember his face and save him place in your Mansion.

6 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by leonshom(m): 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2013
R.I.P DAMINO DAMOCHE ! THE LAST TIME I SAW HIM WAS ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO @LASU, MAY U REST IN PEACE DAMMY ! cry
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by CrazyMan(m): 9:23pm On Feb 28, 2013
It doesn't pay choose the path of a cultist, cos at the end, destruction would catch up with you.

See how a promising young man met his untimely death simply because he choose the wrong path...may God save us all.

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by pomporiking: 9:23pm On Feb 28, 2013
Whoever posted this is a ****ing gorrilla.can't you warn someone b4 posting a body covered in blood,not cool bro

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by skales(m): 9:23pm On Feb 28, 2013
I hate to see u blood

Rip dude
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by born2boink(m): 9:23pm On Feb 28, 2013
This death pain ooOOooooO, God why? Damoshe Obotoshe,Why? Why? Why?
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by oniwo(m): 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2013
gbengress1: Damoche at the stadium( few minutes before he was gunned down)

You have a question to answer.
1.Who took this pix?
2.For what purpose is this pix taken?
3.Why did he leave the stadium b/4 the end of the match.?
4.Did he leave the stadium alone?
5.Where does He going to?

5 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by theripper: 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2013
Cultism neva pays. Be wise.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by lorddarshwood(m): 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2013
BISI Komolafe died, dey say na RUNS; Goldie died dey say na DRUGS; Damoche die dey say na CULT.....wetin go kill U? na Isokuso.

13 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2013
I actually thought LASU has outgrow all this crap, never knew
Daboshe was student of LASU, heard he went to pick up his call up
letter today So sad, RIP to the dead
When will our universities stop being a slaughter ground?

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2013
Now we all know who is the Mugu and jew man.Better to pass through the Higher institution being clean.Such a person is the sharp guy and the real Hebrew

4 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by greall1: 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2013
R i P
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by tejpot(m): 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2013
Acidosis: I lost a nearby neigbour some few
years back (in a similar case). Same
status (500level) but not a singer.. He
was stabbed to death at the front of
the campus gate (different school).

Thats why I shake my head when people open their gullible mouth to insult people who love their safety by attending a privately secured school...

I remember running countless times at school from gun shots all because of degree...

I remember the day a thief pointed a pistol on my head because of laptop in a room I rented with my father's money (Not their Fadas')..
No Public school (uni) is safe in
Nigeria...

If you love your child's security here in the country, take them to Covenant uni, American university of Nigeria or other good private schools where they do not breed cultists, touts and hooligans (if you've the cash).

RIP man, smiley

May God grant your parent, relatives, friends and fans the fortitude to bear the unexpected loss..
(Amen)
Which school did u graduate from?

3 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by breaktro: 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2013
I wonder what this people tend to gain?do they get a pay cheque at the end of the day?The world is changing,people are making money out ther and some choose to dedicate their souls to devil and sign an already dotted lines of death warrant.This is a social vice that Soyinka and co brought into the university and its consequences cannot be over emphasised.

4 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by opmoore(m): 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2013
Am with this Guy just last wk Val Show.So Sad.Dammy Why.Not so Soon.Obotoshe R.I.P.All Agege Mourn.

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by born2boink(m): 9:30pm On Feb 28, 2013
We have a lot of bad people on nairaland,one is mobuch, if you can't sympathise then their is not point making silly comment....

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Costa2000(m): 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2013
I dont know what they gain in this cult of a thing,RIP.

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2013
Yet another celebrity down. God pls don't let the enemy rob me, my family n my fellow NLers of life plsss. Amen

RIP friend God mercy should be upon u.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Music: P-square - Double Trouble Full Album Download / Full List Of Radio Stations In Nigeria, Frequency, Location And Address / DOWNLOAD: Kendrick Lamar – All The Stars Feat. SZA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.