Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate (118554 Views)

Singer Damilola Damoche Reportedly Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of LASU Gate * / Just Killed Right Now ....damino Damoche Killed Right In Front Of Lasu Gate.... / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At Lasu Gate This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Okijajuju1(m): 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2013
My take on this;

He was most likely a cult member.

This hit was definitely carried out by a rival gang as retribution for a sin he must have committed in the past.

I am surprised that he wasn't packing a gun himself as most marked men do.

Final year cult members who have a history are more likely to be killed.

Reminds me of a case in Rivers State years back when a final year student was killed immediately after he finished his defence. He had anticipated it and had stationed his crew around the hall, but the guys who came for him where hellbent on closing his file that day.. Got hit in the leg with a pump action and then was slowly and painstakingly hacked to pieces.

MORAL LESSON: The wages of sin is surely death.. There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof is destruction.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by juman(m): 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2013
fuckme..:
Cultsim

He should die and die again. Hiss.

3 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by babazz(m): 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2013
Wish nairaland is like facebook so we can really know the identity of most people that post all manner of things here! Most of you guys here are cultists, yet you will criticize and judge first! Remember what the holy book says about judgement? Be wise!!!

2 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by stupor(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2013
Gory gory gory !

What a life ! LASU ! LASU ! LASU !
Since LASU's establishment and from its inception,no fewer than 25% of its students population both undergraduate and Alumni have been lost to CULTISM and deadly combats in the name of cult group and who dominates LASU !

It is very sad !

This is a compelling truth to my Last week's Article-And What if you die ?

-what would people say after your death,have you lived your life exemplarily,have you contributed to life's course positively ?

-what if God gives you a second chance,would you have listened to his cautions and live life honorably !

I personally know on-one-one not lesser than 6 individuals in my former neighbour with good futuristic goals that died as a result of fatal cultist blood bath !

Kindly say NO to cultism and embrace life with humble and inspiritional impact and most especially,embrace GOD !

Say no to CULTISM and very shallow lifestyles !

May his soul rest in peace !

3 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Acidosis(m): 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2013
Lagusta:

@bolded,

When people spew trash like this I just laaaaffff!!!!

Are you trying to tell me that those private unis have no cult activities Please don't mislead innocent souls!!!

I had a friend who had to transfer from covenant to my school just because of cult activities , he was a management student. another from igbinedion, but he was a 400L medic before transferring, starting from 100L, now he is a doctor....

So please, cut the crap..... RIP damooche, all ogba go miss u cry

hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin

Your friend left covenant uni to a state/federal school (the authours and finishers of cults) because of cultism... ??
grin grin grin

Oh my ribs grin

Your friend wanted to practise cultism proper... e wan belong... And since there are no room for such nuisance in covenant, he had to switch to your school for proper practise..

STOP misleading innocent parents and students..

I also want to believe your friend was rusticated indefinitely for gross misconduct.. smiley

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2013
Just listened to his music.What a waste.And the dude was a good musician that was already climbing the ladder of greatness.May his soul rest in peace.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XroloFmDmZU
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2013
Sisi_Kill: You people should please learn to put WARNINGS for graphic pictures now, especially if the post is going to be on the freaking front page.

Not everyone who gets off on blood and gore.

Jeez!! undecided

Haba you saw shot dead and you were expecting to see something nice ?

And you claim to be highly schooled ?

@topic

Why do Nigerian police dump dead bodies in the trunk of their vehicle ? Don't they have ambulances ?

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by ofeseluayakata(m): 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2013
RIP

103rd to comment.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by IYANGBALI: 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2013
oniwo:

You have a question to answer.
1.Who took this pix?
2.For what purpose is this pix taken?
3.Why did he leave the stadium b/4 the end of the match.?
4.Did he leave the stadium alone?
5.Where does He going to?
where does he going to?abeg doesn't kill us here.

10 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by scobaba: 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2013
A shot to the head. He was marked for death. Lasu gate has claimed more guys dan d ones killed inside the school. Make them close d gate make d students pass bush path dey go haus, its safer.....in LASU context!

9 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2013
tunapawizzy: ur mates are doing yahoo yahoo u are there joining secret cult smh

This is so funny in so many levels,finally finally u need counselling

4 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by babazz(m): 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2013
Okija_juju: My take on this;

He was most likely a cult member.

This hit was definitely carried out by a rival gang as retribution for a sin he must have committed in the past.

I am surprised that he wasn't packing a gun himself as most marked men do.

Final year cult members who have a history are more likely to be killed.

Reminds me of a case in Rivers State years back when a final year student was killed immediately after he finished his defence. He had anticipated it and had stationed his crew around the hall, but the guys who came for him where hellbent on closing his file that day.. Got hit in the leg with a pump action and then was slowly and painstakingly hacked to pieces.

MORAL LESSON: The wages of sin is surely death.. There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof is destruction.

Are you talking out of experience? Guess u are one of the cultist that came for the hit since you know so much details like the type of gun that was used and exactly where he was shotlipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by fkaz(m): 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2013
Digriz: exactly my thot,hw did he knw that d guy wl die in few minutes time and decided to take his picture.

Have you ever heard about the word "COINCIDENCE" guy give your self a little break before you judge.

3 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by kandiikane(m): 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2013
God, I hate seeing deadbodies, especially those of young people.

See as hin sit for stadium not knowing his life will be no more.
That's the scariest part of all.

Rip.

I pray God, grant me a long and prosperous life, where I will get to see my great grand children.
I do not want to see the tears of my mother.
Ameen.

7 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by jkross(m): 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2013
He had big dreams decided to dine with the devils advocate..what a waste RIP
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by trolling(m): 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2013
e be like say the guy dey fly "blue", well who knows what he has done to somebody else.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Idowuogbo(f): 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2013
kandiikane: God, I hate seeing deadbodies, especially those of young people.

See as hin sit for stadium not knowing his life will be no more.
That's the scariest part of all.

Rip.

I pray God, grant me a long and prosperous life, where I will get to see my great grand children.
I do not want to see the tears of my mother.
Ameen.
Amen!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by royalguru: 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2013
Stay aware from cultism as much as you can. It doesn't pay don't mind those sweet talks.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by YorubaOmoge: 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2013
Eyahhhh RIP sad
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by tall2ce(m): 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2013
Very painful Oº°˚˚°º as a lasuite I wud miss him and may his soul rest in peace
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by valinda(m): 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2013
He lived by d gun... Cultist dont kill jew men dat i knw...Damoche so soon though...
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by qhiwegh(m): 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2013
I just want to say what a shame for a life to be lost like that.

Sorry for my ignorance, but what is a "cult" in this case? Is it like a criminal gang? Or is it like an organization of students like a fraternity in the US or a secret society like the Skull and Bones? This story would make more sense to me if somebody could take the trouble to explain. Thanks.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by gbengress1: 10:01pm On Feb 28, 2013
@ the person asking about who took d pix, it was circulated on bbm, in higher institution, u snap pix barely every minute. For other questions, may be u shud call his number 2confirm dat

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by pinky21(f): 10:02pm On Feb 28, 2013
RIP. Gunshot. Blood n dead humans re nt new to me anymore saw a lot in skool. If he is a cultist I don't feel for him cos I know wt dey do to pple.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2013
luvola: den tell u say na lasu student kill am ? Must u smoke weed before posting
another product of failed educational system, Mr LASU product
So educate us, who killed him, seems you know better

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by abbeybanks(m): 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
You mean things like this still happen after ALUU 4 saga.RIP brO you are a stroNg Man... SmH
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Okijajuju1(m): 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
babazz:

Are you talking out of experience? Guess u are one of the cultist that came for the hit since you know so much details like the type of gun that was used and exactly where he was shotlipsrsealed

[b]I schooled there for about 8 years.. Secondary school to university before I left Nigeria.

I was exposed to cultism activities since JSS3. I was mugged in JSS 3 by a cultist in the University for wearing a red coloured bandana. I can give you several stories of cult activities that happened on campus. It was clear for all to see. From the time cultists robbed the University bank and killed a fresher who was still processing her admission, to the incident where a student was killed in front of his cousins in broad daylight.

I was strong willed and smart and avoided joining a cult. I have several friends and know some of the 'Point 1s' of most of the cults on campus.

My guy, me and you no be mate... My experience in life and yours are different.

Or you never heard about the Uniport killing where a student was killed, his head cut off and both body parts placed at both gates of the school. If you did, then did you also hear about the reprisal killings that followed it?

Omo park well jor... One fact you can take to the bank is that in all cults, it's illegal to kill a Jew (a non-cultist/civilian). So why was this guy killed?[/b]

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by kandiikane(m): 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
qhiwegh: I just want to say what a shame for a life to be lost like that.

Sorry for my ignorance, but what is a "cult" in this case? Is it like a criminal gang? Or is it like an organization of students like a fraternity in the US or a secret society like the Skull and Bones? This story would make more sense to me if somebody could take the trouble to explain. Thanks.

I don't understand it too. I think nigerians associate all forms of 'gangs' as cults. Even if it's just certain fraternities or brotherhoods which has nothing to do with dabbling with the spiritual world or juju and body parts.

I may be wrong but someone please explain exactly because I'm sure there are 'cults' which has nothing to do with all the negatives associated with it.

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2013
Well said! Gat no sympathy for any fallen cultist.
May God grant the parents the fortitude to bear the shame and loss this cultist of a son must have cursed them.
In this 21st century, some idiats still indulge in this barberism!
Wish all the cultist in various unis same fate. No appologise if u are affected by my comments.
Some students are seriously hurting their parents by their irresponsible life styles in school- what's d gain?
Inferiority complex, inferiority complex, inferiority complex.

pro01: If he was also a cultist, then who gives a Bleep? Guess he must have asked for it somehow. Dem go send you go school, instead of to go read book (and catch harmless fun), you go go there to dey form nonsense and unproductive 'setting man'. Hope their ranks deplete even further: they are not dying rapidly enough. The dregs of society.

My sympathies only go to his parents for their wasted efforts.

2 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by fittty(m): 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2013
Acidosis:

hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin

Your friend left covenant uni to a state/federal school (the authours and finishers of cults) because of cultism... ??
grin grin grin

Oh my ribs grin

Your friend wanted to practise cultism proper... e wan belong... And since there are no room for such nuisance in covenant, he had to switch to your school for proper practise..

STOP misleading innocent parents and students..

I also want to believe your friend was rusticated indefinitely for gross misconduct.. smiley
#gbam

Abeg Leave the mumu make e dey talk jargons. Omo ale jatijati wey no get common sense. Mtschewww!

2 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by delors(m): 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2013
oniwo:

You have a question to answer.
1.Who took this pix?
2.For what purpose is this pix taken?
3.Why did he leave the stadium b/4 the end of the match.?
4.Did he leave the stadium alone?
5.Where does He going to?
Bros, your last question self fit commit another murder! Abi u be LASU student?
RIP jare Damoche...though the song you sang then was so lewd but now you are no more...God bless the dead!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Full List Of Radio Stations In Nigeria, Frequency, Location And Address / Headies Awards 2016: Live Updates / DOWNLOAD: Kendrick Lamar – All The Stars Feat. SZA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.